Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a deemed university which was established in 1955 in Ranchi, Jharkhand. BIT Mesra Offers B.E, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BHMCT at UG level. The institute offers M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc., MUP, MCA, MBA at PG level. It also offers PhD courses in various specializations. Here in this Post, we will discuss the Complete Admission Process of MCA Course and Eligibility Criteria. Now let’s have a Brief look at BIT Mesra MCA admission 2018.
Applications are invited from eligible Students for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) Full-Time Master in Computer Applications (MCA) programme at Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centres at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur and BIT Noida for the session 2018-19.
Details of MCA Course
MCA Program: Master of Computer Application is a three-year Professional Master’s Degree in IT Field. It is a postgraduate course that can be taken up after obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree. The MCA programme is inclined more toward Application Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications.
Admission Process of MCA
The Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, will conduct an Online Computer Based Test for shortlisting candidates for admission to its 3-year (6-semester) full-time MCA programme 2018, commencing in July 2018 at Mesra. The MCA 2018 Online Entrance Test will be held on 3rd June 2018 (Sunday) at various Test Centers as follows: Allahabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Noida, and Ranchi. Depending upon the number of candidates at a given Test Center, the Test may be held up to three-time slots at the Center, that is from 9.00 to 11.00 am 12.00 to 2.00 pm, and 3.00 to 5.00 pm.
How to Fill the Application Form
- To start the online application, click on the link, create ‘username’and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anybody else.
- To apply for the MCA programme 2018, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online [link available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Send a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in an A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on the internet) to the office of
Dean, Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write “Application for MCA-2018” on top of the envelope.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- You may opt multiple choice of place for study (Centre) at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Mesra and BIT Noida, in order of your preference. Please do not make any corrections or add any preference of Centre by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database.
- Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
- Admission Seeker must have 10+2 in Mathematics/ Computer Science/Information Practice etc.
- Admission Seekers must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Qualification From any Recognize university.
- Admission Seekers must have one of following qualifications:
a) Bachelor of Computer Applications, or
b) B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or
c) B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- Admission Seekers with above-mentioned qualifications (item-3) must have minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as the average of marks obtained in all subjects in which candidate has appeared.
- Admission Seekers with B.Sc. Honours must have minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in average in their Honours subject.
- Admission Seekers with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 55% marks in average (50% for SC/ST/PWD) calculated as per item (4 or 5) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate, mark sheets of qualifying examination and proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-IGNOU in the letterhead of the Institute/College/University. with their application.
BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards will be issued to all Students whose properly completed application forms have been received within the stipulated time at the office of the Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, BIT Mesra, Ranchi. The candidates should download their admit cards from the Institute website on or after 26th May 2018.
List of enclosure along with Complete Application Form.
- A Print-out of the duly completed online form
- Admission Seekers must have one recent colour Photograph
- Payment Receipt towards application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable)
- A set of Photocopy of these Documents
a) Pass certificate of Class 10
- b) Marksheet of Class 10
- c) Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- d) Certificates and mark sheets of Graduation/qualifying examination
Marksheets up to the pre-final year for appearing candidates for graduation/qualifying examination in 2018.
- Admission Seekers with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes must enclose with their application a photocopy of pass certificate, mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Admission Seekers with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes must enclose with their application, photocopies of Pass certificate in addition to mark sheets of qualifying examination showing that they have passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks. They must also enclose proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-IGNOU in the letterhead of the Institute / College / University.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Syllabus for online MCA Test
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
Throughout this Fee Structure Table we Define all 6-semester fee Structure of BIT Mesra MCA Course
|Particular||1st Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem|
|Institute Exam Fee||5000||5000||5500||5500||6000||6000|
|Hostel Seat Rent* Electricity and Transport etc.||13500||13500||14500||14500||15500||15500|
Some Additional Charges Paid at the time of Admission
|(i) Admission Fee(One time only)||15000|
|(ii) Caution Money (One time only- Refundable)||10000|
The fee must be paid by Demand Draft in Favor of ” Birla Institute of Technology” Payable at Ranchi.
**For Further Details about BIT Mesra Admission Details 2018. Students can check and Contact with the Address of BIT Mesra Ranchi. The Address of BIT Mesra is given Below:
Birla Institue of Technology, Mesra
Address: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
Phone: 0651 227 5444
Read Also: BIT Mesra, Ranchi: Admission Details 2018
Read Also: BIT Mesra: Pharmacy Admission Procedure 2018
Best of Luck…!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers