Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a deemed university which was established in 1955 in Ranchi, Jharkhand. BIT Mesra Offers B.E, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BHMCT at UG level. The institute offers M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc., MUP, MCA, MBA at PG level. It also offers PhD courses in various specializations. Here in this Post, we will discuss the Complete Admission Process of B.pharm Course and Eligibility Criteria. Now let’s have a Brief look at BIT Mesra pharmacy admission 2019-20.
Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme of the Institute at Mesra (Main Campus) for the academic session 2018-19. throughout this post, we will get to know about Complete Information about Admission Criteria, Form Filling Process and Required Eligibility Criteria.
Details of B.Pharm Course
Bachelor of Pharmacy: B.Pharm is an Under Graduate course in the Field of Pharmacy. B.pharm holders can make their Carrier in Different Fields such as being a pharmacist, patient counselling or working as a Drug Information Specialist.
it’s training to understand the properties of medicine and developing the skills required to counsel the patient about their Use.
Admission Process of B.Pharm Course
Getting the Admission in B.pharm Course Admission Seekers must have appeared in JEE(Mains) 2018 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG). Candidate can apply for admission by Filling the Application Form available on Official Site. The last Date of Fill the Form is 25th June 2019. Students Can apply for the Admission before the last date of Form Submission.
1. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
2. Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate well in advance from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
3. In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
4. The candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as optional subjects individually. “However, the students possessing 10+2 qualification from non-formal and non-class rooms based schooling such as National Institute of Open Schooling, open school systems of States etc. shall not be eligible for admission to B.Pharm programme.”
5. At the time of reporting for documents verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass certificate & Marksheet of Class 10, Marksheet of Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by the appropriate authority.
6. At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
How to Fill Application Form
- Visit the official website of the college and click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’ under the respective course.
- Register first and then login with the username and password.
- Fill the form carefully and upload passport size photograph not exceeding by 10 kb.
- Pay the application fees through State Bank Collect.
- Application Fees: INR 2500 (for General candidates) and INR 1500 (for SC/ST candidates)
- Send the print out of completed application form with required enclosures by speed post/courier to the Address of BIT Mesra. the Address of Head office is given Below:
The Office of Dean,
Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institue of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm
- Admission Seekers must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2019 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 (NEET-UG)
- Admission Seekers must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Admission Seekers must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in Class 12 / I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Marks in Class 12 to be computed as the average of the following 4 subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General /OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST/PWD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- At the time of reporting for documents verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass certificate & Marksheet of Class 10, Marksheet of Class 12 showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by
- Admission Seekers with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate well in advance from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
Lists of Documents along with Complete Form
- Admission Seekers must have One recent colour photograph – [same as uploaded on the form]
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable)
- A set of photocopies of certificates as listed below: (write your Name and “B.Pharm2018” on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Pass Certificate of Class 10 (Age proof)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Admit Card of JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019
- Score Card of JEE (Main) 2019 / NEET-UG 2019
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by the appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to another special category [Persons with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide the photocopy of the certificate in proper format from the appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, School / College ID are acceptable).
Here in This table, we define the Complete Fee Structure Details of B.Pharm Course Offered by BIT Mesra.
|Fee Structure of B.Pharm|
|Particular||1st Sem||2nd Sem||3rd Sem||4th Sem||5th Sem||6th Sem||7th Sem||8th sem|
|Institute Exam Fee||5000||5000||5500||5500||6000||6000||6500||6500|
|Hostel Seat Rent* Electricity and Transport etc.||13500||13500||14500||14500||15500||15500||16500||16500|
Fee Paid at the time of Admission
|Additional amount to be Paid at the time of Admission:||Total of Rs. 25,000.00|
|(i) Admission Fee(one time only)= Rs. 15,000.00|
|(ii) Caution Money (one time only-Refundable) = Rs. 10,000|
The fee must be paid by Demand Draft in Favor of “Birla Institute of Technology” Payable at Ranchi.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology
The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology was established in 1972. It offers the following programmes:
|b. Pharmaceutical Chemistry||15|
|d. Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||15|
|3||M.Pharm Programs under QIP||2 Years||8|
|4||PhD Programmes (including 8 under QIP)||NA||Flexible|
**For Further Details about BIT Mesra Admission Details 2019. Students can check and Contact with the Address of BIT Mesra Ranchi. The Address of BIT Mesra is given Below:
Birla Institue of Technology, Mesra
Address: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
Phone: 0651 227 5444
Best of Luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply