BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani is located in Haryana. BITSP, Bhiwani was established in 2006. This institute provides a good quality of education to the students. It is a non-profitable institute who promote higher education skills in many professional courses i.e. Engineering, IT, civil and Mechanical. BITSP, Bhiwani provides Diploma courses. They also give technical knowledge to the students. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to State Board of Technical Education Haryana.
BIT provides modern educational facilities to its students so that they can develop their knowledge and skills. They provide advanced knowledge for the development of students
Download Hand Written Notes for Harayana Polytechnic 2020 Examination Click Here
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to Polytechnic Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|College Predictor||Rank Predictor||Result|
BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of BITSP, Bhiwani
|Name of Institute||BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani|
|Popular Name||BITSP, Bhiwani|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated with||State Board of Technical Education Haryana|
|Course Type||Diploma, Polytechnical|
|Review This College||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: State Board of Technical Education Haryana
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- Transportation service
- Personality cell
- Computer lab
- Medical facilities
|1.||Civil Engineering||60||3 years|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||60||3 years|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||60||3 years|
|4.||Electronics & Communication||60||3 years|
|5.||Computer Science||60||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
Government Polytechnic provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
1) First, candidates have to appear for state-level polytechnic entrance examination.
2) After the announcement of results, candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
3) The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
4) Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment in their allotted institutes.
Preparing for admission in BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani? Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Each college’s admission process has guidelines for who can or cannot participate in the admission process. These guidelines, called eligibility criteria, describe characteristics that must be shared by all candidates. Candidates must fulfil
following criteria to take part in the admission process.
Diploma in Engineering
1) Candidates must have passed 10th/SSC Examination with science stream.
2) Candidates must have physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in their 10th class.
3) The Minimum age limit of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age limit should be 25 years.
4) Candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks (General category) & 33% (Reserved Category) in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Here have to provide Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack Polytechnic 2020 examination.
Chemistry Sample Paper
Physics Sample Paper
Biology Sample Paper
Mathematics Sample Paper
General Knowledge Sample Paper
Quantitative Aptitude Sample Paper
Reasoning Sample Paper
Note: To know more about Haryana Polytechnic Sample Paper Click Here
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||Diploma (Civil Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|2||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|3||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|4||Diploma (Computer Science)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|5||Diploma (Electronics & Communication)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
What about fees, If want to take admission in BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani? can you please tell me? Click here
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be the institute-wise opening and closing rank of the candidates. The cutoff will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Haryana Polytechnic 2020 cutoff will depend on various factors like a number of applicants, availability of seats and category of candidates. The candidates who will qualify the cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will have higher chances of admission.
Note: To know more about Haryana polytechnic Cutoff Click Here
I wanna know the complete cutoff of BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani? What marks i have to score for this college? Click here
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
Step-1: Publication of 1st shortlisted list
For the admission the shortlisted candidates list will be officially declared on the website on the merit-cum-preference basis.
Step 2: Counseling fee payment and instructions to exercise by selected candidates
The requisite counseling fee of INR 20,000 must be deposited by selected candidates. In case if someone fail to deposit the fee within the deadline, administration can cancel his/her admission. The students list will also will be cut off from the merit list. After payment of fee, candidates have to follow the following instructions:
- Book: In this option, the candidates will have to book their seats. If a candidate opts for this option, he/she will not be considered for the next rounds of counseling.
- Upward Shifting: This option is for those candidates who have participated in the first round and not yet booked their seats for admission. Here, the seats are offered to the candidates automatically his/ her choice via subsequent allotment list.
- Withdrawal the candidature for admission – To withdraw the candidature the following option are allowed if applicable: –
Option 1 – Not able to deposit the requisite fee for admission in stipulated time given to a candidate Option 2 – Choosing the option of withdrawal before the final seat allotment to a candidate.
Step 3: 2nd shortlisted list published having the names of final candidates after payment of counseling fee and additional wait-listed candidates (BITSP Bhiwani)
The Second shortlisted allotment list will be made only for those candidates who have paid counselling fee and reserved seat. In the second list, we also include the waitlist of candidates selected provisionally against dropped out candidates, if any. These candidates will have to submit the counselling fee of INR 20,000 asap. (BITS Polytechnic Bhiwani)
Step 4: Publication of 3rd list for waitlist candidates
The third and the final allotment list is published only for those candidates who have paid successfully their counseling fee against the first and second indicative list. So, the third allotment list is given for the students who are still in waitlist and willing to take admission in the institute.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/ Result Card of Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/Affidavit/Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Entrance Exams in India
Top Recruiting Companies
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||BITS Polytechnic, Bhiwani|
|Review this college||Click Here|
- GovermentPolytechnic College is very popular and Top Polytechnic colleges in Haryana.
BITS Polytechnic, BITSP Paluwas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes. 3year polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th.
Ans. The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application From will be released through online mode.
Ans. Yes, the diploma is equivalent to 12th and a bit more than that. So there are no drawbacks. just that you spent a year more completing the diploma (10+3).
Ans. Yes, you will be able to do correction in the application form at the time of the verification process.
Ans. Yes, Polytechnic is a good choice after the 12th. A polytechnic could be a diploma course in engineering.
Ans. The application fee will be non-refundable.
Ans. No, you cannot sit for Polytechnic exam being in class 11. The minimum eligibility is class 12 pass to apply for admission in polytechnic courses and colleges.
Ans. The merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
Ans. Yes, if you are having Interest in Engineering or Science and Technology, Polytechnic can be a very good option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the best skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
Ans. Yes, You can do polytechnic after 10th class. I have some friends who joined polytechnic college after 10th class. Some of them are working in good companies with a decent salary.
List of Top College in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers