The Admit cards for the BITSAT 2019 Examination will be released on 12th April 2019. candidates can download the BITSAT 2019 Hall ticket through the official website of BITSAT 2019(www.bitsadmission.com). The BITSAT 2019 examination will be conducted from Between 16th May to 26th May 2019. The admit card contains important details like exam centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to BITSAT Secretariat/ CBSE immediately for necessary action. Students need to reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination. The BITSAT 2019 Online registration process will be closed on 31st March 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
Before we talk about the BITSAT 2019 Admit card in details lets have a look at the BITSAT 2019 Important Date and the complete Schedule of BITSAT 2019 Examination.
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2019||20th March 2019 (5.00pm)|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||22nd – 25th March 2019|
|Test centre allotment and announcement to candidates||27th March 2019|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||28th March – 8th April 2019|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||12th April – 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT Online tests||16th May – 26th May 2019|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||16th May – 18th June 2019|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement||20th June 2019|
* Dates and No. of days may vary from centre to centre
How to Download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The procedure to download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card is very simple. Follow the instruction given below and you can easily download your admit card in just seconds.
- The candidate has to Visit on the official site Click here
- Fill your registration no, Date of birth and Security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- If you found any error immediately contact to the Authority
- Keep the print out for further use.
- Candidate must bring Admit card.
- Candidate must bring passport size photos.
- Original Photo Identity proof.
- Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc.
In case if the candidate forgot His/her Password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit BITS Pilani official Website for downloading Admit card.
- click on Candidate login option.
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD link
- Now Enter Registration No., Candidate name, date of Birth And Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. OR on registered e-mail ID) via which you want to Reset Your BITSAT Password.
- In case the candidate lost his/her Admit card.
Instructions Mention in BITSAT 2019 Hall Ticket
- The admit card of BITSAT 2019 must be presented for verification along with the original valid photo identification proof specified at the time of filling the application form. A photo ID proof can be any of the following – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, or Driving License.
- The admit card will be valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature are clear and legible. To ensure this, the candidates must have a coloured printout copy of their admit card.
- Applying Candidates are requested to report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the exam starts.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after the examination time.
- Candidates will be allowed to settle down on their allotted seats 45 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
- Until the examination ends, the aspirants will not be permitted to leave the examination hall.
- For rough work, the candidates will be provided with scribble pads.
Aspirant before going BITSAT 2019 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of BITSAT 2019 exam.
|BITSAT 2019 Major Notification||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Syllabus & Study Materials||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern| Types of Questions||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 recommended Books||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to BITSAT 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck…!!
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.