Hello, Aspirants Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has released the official notification and eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2019 Examination. eligibility criteria is a set of parameters that includes age, nationality, qualifying exam, subjects, minimum marks etc. which aspirants will have to fulfil to be considered as eligible for the exam. BITSAT eligibility criteria will be different for the entrance exam and for admission purpose. Aspirants should check the BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. Aspirants are advised to read the complete article to know about every bit of information related to BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria and BITSAT 2019 Selection Procedure.
According to the schedule of BITSAT 2019 Examination, The BITSAT 2019 will be conducted from May 16 to May 26 for admissions to various integrated first-degree programmes of engineering. The BITSAT 2019 Examination is conducted for those aspirants who want to get admission in Integrated Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
BITSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2019||20th March 2019 (5.00pm)|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||22nd – 25th March 2019|
|Test centre allotment and announcement to candidates||27th March 2019|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||28th March – 8th April 2019|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||12th April – 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT Online tests||16th May – 26th May 2019|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||16th May – 18th June 2019|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement||20th June 2019|
* Dates and No. of days may vary from centre to centre
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the BITSAT 2019 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing BITSAT 2019 exam is given below.
- For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- Admissions to all the programmes are subject to the conditions given below: The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2019 test. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed a 12th examination in 2017 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
Minimum Marks:- Candidates must have secured minimum 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in their qualifying exam or equivalent. They also need to have a minimum of 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects in the qualifying exam.
Appearing Candidate:- Candidates appearing in the 12th exams in 2019 can apply.
Age Criteria:- There is no maximum age for applying.
Number of Subjects: Student applying should have 4 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology adequate proficiency in English ) in 10+2 exams to meet BITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria.
Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
Number of Attempts
Number of Attempts: According to official instructions, Each Aspirant will be able to attempt the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2019) only 2 times in his/her lifetime.
Aspirant before going BITSAT 2019 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of BITSAT 2019 exam.
|BITSAT 2019 Major Notification||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Syllabus & Study Materials||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern| Types of Questions||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 recommended Books||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
|BITSAT 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to BITSAT 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the exam.
Best of Luck…!!