Attention Aspirants! Birla Institute of Technology & Science has extended the last date of applications form for BITSAT 2020 till April 15. The examination conducted authorities have also extended various other dates for respective events. These events of upcoming BITSAT exam have been extended due to the widespread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic across the whole world. However, BITSAT-2020 exam dates remain unchanged.
Few earlier announced deadlines are modified. Throughout this article, you can get the BITSAT 2020 revised schedule due to COVID-19 impact & official notice issue by BITSAT entrance exam conducted authority
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for BITSAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of BITSAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The BITSAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of BITSAT 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||BITSAT 2020|
|Conducted by||BITS Pilani|
|Exam Date||6th to 10th Aug 2020|
|Level of BITSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Under Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is given below Important Dates related to BITSAT 2020.
|Event||Dates (will be updated soon)|
|Online/offline application forms||15-May-2020 to 20-May-2020|
|Last date to submit/send application forms||To be announced|
|The last date to edit the application form||To be announced|
|Commencement of slot booking||To be announced|
|Availability of admit cards||To be announced|
|Exam date||6-Aug-2020 to 10-Aug-2020|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
|VITEEE 2020 Counselling||To be announced|
|Classes at different campuses of VIT||To be announced|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided BITSAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack BITSAT examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Programmes Offered Under BITSAT 2020
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under BITSAT 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the BITSAT 2020 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing BITSAT 2020 exam is given below.
- For admission to all the above programmes except B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- Admissions to all the programmes are subject to the conditions given below: The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2019 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2020 test. If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed the 12th examination in 2018 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2020. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2020.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT 2020) will be an Online Test. The questions will be in mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted through online mode (CBT) only from 6th to 10th August 2020.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Exam Slots: The exam will be held in two slots – 9 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Type of Question: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into four sections.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. No marks will be awarded for not attempted questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published in the English language.
- Number of Questions: There will be about 150 questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma candidates).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45||135|
|Total||150 questions||450 Marks|
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for BITSAT Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
How to Apply Application Form?
Check complete details of BITSAT 2020 Application Form below:
♦ Application Form Procedure
- BITSAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 11th January 2020.
- The Application forms can be filled by the candidates through online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 11th May 2020.
- In case candidates want to make modification in the details of the application, the corrections can be made from 15th to 20th May 2020.
- The complete application process will include certain steps – Online Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading of Photograph and Signature and making payment of application fee.
- The authority will also provide application correction facility through online mode.
- Candidates applying as International applicants have to follow the same application procedure to get registered.
♦ Application Fee
For Male candidates – Rs.3300
For Female candidates fee – Rs.2800
For Applicants opting Dubai as exam centre – Rs.6300 (US$90)
♦ Mode of Payment
Application Fee can be paid by the applicants via credit/debit card or net banking.
♦ Documents Required
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- BITSAT application form
- BITSAT 2020 Admit Card
- BITSAT 2020 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Original ID Proof
- Fee Payment Receipt
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
The BITSAT Syllabus 2020 will be prescribed by the BITS Pilani. The syllabus for the BITSAT 2020 Examination is given below. The syllabus generally follows the NCERT syllabus for classes XI and XII.
BITSAT Syllabus for Physics
|1.||Units & Measurement|
|3.||Newton’s Laws of Motion|
|4.||Impulse and Momentum|
|5.||Work and Energy|
|8.||Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|11.||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|14.||Magnetic Effect of Current|
Below we have listed some of the best and appropriate books for BITSAT 2020 Examination. It will help you to choose the best books for BITSAT 2020 exam preparation. candidates are advised that do not buy all the books specified below, you can go for one or two reference books.
BITSAT 2020 Chemistry Books
|Books Name||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||Buy Online|
|Universal Self Scorer Chemistry Errorless||Buy Online|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced)||Buy Online|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the BITSAT Model Test Paper. These sample papers are specially designed for BITSAT 2020 examination. Try to solve it With the prescribed time limit.
Physics Sample Paper
|Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|Waves||Click Here||Click Here|
|Work Power and Energy||Click Here||Click Here|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronic Devices||Click Here||Click Here|
|Kinematics||Click Here||Click Here|
Chemistry Sample Paper
|Topics||Paper Set-1||Paper Set-2|
|Atomic Structure||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Equilibria and Kinetics||Click Here||Click Here|
|Organic Chemistry||Click Here||Click Here|
|Organic Compound Containing Nitrogen||Click Here||Click Here|
Before we talk about the BITSAT 2020 Admit card in details lets have a look at the BITSAT 2020 Important Date and the complete Schedule of BITSAT 2020 Examination.
♦ How to Download the Admit Card?
The procedure to download BITSAT 2020 Admit Card is very simple. Follow the instruction given below and you can easily download your admit card in just seconds.
- The candidate has to visit on the official site Click here
- Fill your registration no, Date of birth and Security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- If you found any error immediately contact to the Authority
- Keep the print out for further use.
♦ Documents Required
- Candidate must bring Admit card.
- Candidate must bring passport size photos.
- Original Photo Identity proof.
- Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc.
According to official instructions, the BITSAT 2020 Examination result will be declared in Sep 2020. The result will release via online mode through the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the BITSAT 2020 exam will be available in the result.
Below we have mentioned the Expected cutoff for BITSAT 2020 Examination. this will help you to get an idea about the upcoming cutoff list of BITSAT 2020 exam.
|Course||Expected Cutoff for BITS Pilani||Expected Cutoff for BITS Goa||Expected Cutoff for BITS Hyderabad|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics||355||320||310|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||382||350||339|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation||332||301||298|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||237||202||202|
The counselling of BITSAT 2020 will commence tentatively from the Last week of Aug 2020. Candidates will have to register and fill their required choices to participate in the counselling process. Allotment of seats will be done as per the merit and preferences of the candidates. Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure for BITSAT 2020 counselling:
Procedure of Counselling
♦ Step-1: Registration
Firstly, The aspirants will have to register themselves for the BITSAT 2020 counselling process. The aspirants will have to submit their required details such as name, mobile number, email ID etc. Candidates are advised to Re-checking your details before submission. No changes can be done after submission.
♦ Step-2: Payment of Counselling Fee
The BITSAT 2020 Counselling fee can be paid through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (challan). Through a specially generated Pay-in slip/e-challan, the cash payment can be done at all ICICI bank branches in India.
♦ Step-3: Selection of College and Course according to preference
The aspirants will have to select the colleges and courses according to their choice preference. the aspirants are advised to be careful while selecting the college and courses because the order of preference is important during Seat allotment. After that the aspirants will have to take a print out the application form of BITSAT 2020 counselling and sent it to the following address through registered or speed post along with other enclosures:
BITS Pilani – 333 031
Note: This is the tentative schedule, any of the date(s) and other details as mentioned above is subject to change at the discretion of the University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. I have taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. Am I Eligible to Apply for BITSAT?
Answer: Candidates can write BITSAT 2020 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. However, they will be eligible to apply only for the B. Pharm program. They will not be eligible for any other first-degree program of the Institute.
Q. In how many slots will the exam be conducted?
Answer: The exam will be conducted in two slots every day. First slot timing is 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and second shift timing is 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Q. Do I need to fill separate application forms for different BITS colleges?
Answer: Not required. You can simply put the details of the centres of your preferences in the application form.
Q. What is the eligibility criterion for NRI/OCI applicants?
Answer: BITSAT 2020 is only for Indian citizens.
Q. Does any other university admit students based on BITSAT-2020 score?
Answer: Yes, There are universities which admit students using BITSAT-2020 scores.
Q. I had appeared in BITSAT-2019 but my marks were below the cut-off marks. Can I appear in BITSAT-2020?
Answer: Yes, as advertised. Subject to eligibility conditions you can apply again for BITSAT-2020.
Q. I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a printout. How can I get a printout now?
Answer: You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
Q. Is there any separate application process for NRIs?
Answer: No. NRIs are also required to apply through the same application process.
Q. I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/correct it?
Answer: The link for editing the application form will be made available on the website during 1st April 2020 to 6th April 2020 and you can edit the required fields during this period. No email queries will be entertained in this regard.
Q. A candidate has scored less than 75% marks and is giving an exam for improvement. Can he apply for the exam if he scores 75% after the improvement exam?
Answer: Candidates who are taking improvement exams only for a few subjects are not eligible for the exam. If they are taking improvement exams for all the subjects in PCB/PCM, they can apply for the exam.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further BITSAT 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.