BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra is located in Haryana. BITSCP, Sarsa Ghogra was established in 2000. This institute provides a good quality of education to the students. It is a non-profitable institute who promote higher education skills in many professional courses i.e. Engineering, IT, civil and Mechanical. BITs provides Diploma courses. They also give technical knowledge to the students. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to State Board of Technical Education Haryana.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
BIT provides modern educational facilities to its students so that they can develop their knowledge and skills. They provide advanced knowledge for the development of students
Download Hand Written Notes for Harayana Polytechnic 2020 ExaminationClick Here
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to Polytechnic Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
|College Predictor||Rank Predictor||Result|
BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of BITSCP, Sarsa Ghogra
|Name of Institute||BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra|
|Popular Name||BITSCP, Sarsa Ghogra|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated with||State Board of Technical Education Haryana|
|Course Type||Diploma, Polytechnical|
|Riview This College||Click here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: State Board of Technical Education Haryana
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- Transportation service
- Personality cell
- Computer lab
- Medical facilities
|1.||Civil Engineering||60||3 years|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||60||3 years|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||60||3 years|
|4.||Electronics & Communication||60||3 years|
|5.||Computer Science||60||3 years|
Faculty & Staff
Government Polytechnic provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- For Admission in Diploma, Candidates have to clear Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Examination conducted which is conducted by Haryana State Board of Technical Education.
- After the announcement of results, Candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
- The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
- Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Preparing for admission in BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra? Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Each college’s admission process has guidelines for who can or cannot participate in the admission process. These guidelines, called eligibility criteria, describe characteristics that must be shared by all candidates. Candidates must fulfil
following criteria to take part in the admission process.
Diploma in Engineering
1) Candidates must have passed 10th/SSC Examination with science stream.
2) Candidates must have physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in their 10th class.
3) Minimum age limit of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age limit should be 25 years.
4) Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks (General category) & 33% (Reserved Category) in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Here have to provide Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack Polytechnic 2020 examination.
Chemistry Sample Paper
Physics Sample Paper
Biology Sample Paper
|Sample Paper||Download here|
|Sample Paper Set 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper Set 2||Click Here|
Mathematics Sample Paper
General Knowledge Sample Paper
Quantitative Aptitude Sample Paper
Reasoning Sample Paper
Note: To know more about Haryana Polytechnic Sample Paper Click Here
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||Diploma (Civil Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|2||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|3||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|4||Diploma (Computer Science)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
|5||Diploma (Electronics & Communication)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
I wanna know the fees structure of BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra? How much i have to pay? Click Here
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Haryana Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will be the institute-wise opening and closing rank of the candidates. The cutoff will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Haryana Polytechnic 2020 cutoff will depend on various factors like a number of applicants, availability of seats and category of candidates. The candidates who will qualify the cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 will have higher chances of admission.
Note: To know more about Haryana polytechnic Cutoff Click Here
Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
I wanna Know the cutoff of BITS College of Polytechnic, Sarsa Ghogra? How much i have to score to get this college? Click Here
Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- Below have mentioned Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Process contains the following steps:
Step 1: Counselling Fee Payment – Participate in the counselling process, and the candidate will have to first pay the counselling fee through another debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Step 2: For registration, candidates have to click on “New Registration”. Submission of preferred course, roll number, the application number, name and date of birth has to be done.
Step 3: After this, candidates will have to visit the official website and login with the User ID and password. After successful login, candidates will have to confirm their registration details. You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
Step 4: Seat Allotment and Reporting at the allotted Institute– The authorities will release the result seat allotment after each round of counselling. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, rank, etc
NOTE: To know more about Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Counselling Click here
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/ Result Card of Haryana Polytechnic Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/Affidavit/Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||BITS College of Polytechnic Sarsa Ghogra|
|Review This College||Click Here|
Top Recruiting Companies
BITS College of Polytechnic, BITSCP Sarsa Ghogra
Address: BITS college of Polytechnic, 11th K.M.stone,Delhi Rohtak road,
Vill. Sarsa Ghogra, Bhiwani
Phone: +91 9255441191
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.bitsbhiwaniindia.org/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes. 3year polytechnic diploma is equivalent to 12th.
Ans. The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application From will be released through online mode.
Ans. Yes, the diploma is equivalent to 12th and a bit more than that. So there are no drawbacks. just that you spent a year more completing the diploma (10+3).
Ans. Yes, you will be able to do correction in the application form at the time of the verification process.
Ans. Yes, Polytechnic is a good choice after the 12th. A polytechnic could be a diploma course in engineering.
Ans. The application fee will be non-refundable.
Ans. No, you cannot sit for Polytechnic exam being in class 11. The minimum eligibility is class 12 pass to apply for admission in polytechnic courses and colleges.
Ans. The merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination.
Ans. Yes, if you are having Interest in Engineering or Science and Technology, Polytechnic can be a very good option for you. polytechnic is a professional technical course, which is one of the best skill development course, so getting a job is easy.
Ans. Yes, You can do polytechnic after 10th class. I have some friends who joined polytechnic college after 10th class. Some of them are working in good companies with a decent salary.
List of Top College in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now