BM Group of Institution, Farukhnagar is located in Vill. Hari Nagar (Dumha) district of Haryana. BMGI, Farukhnagar was established in 2005. This institute provides a good quality of education to the students. It is a non-profitable institute who promote higher education skills in many professional courses i.e. Engineering, civil and Mechanical. BMGI, Farukhnagar provides Diploma courses. They also give technical knowledge to the students. The institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to State Board of Technical Education Haryana.
They provides modern educational facilities to its students so that they can develop their knowledge and skills. They provide advanced knowledge for the development of students
BM Group of Institution, Farukhnagar
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of BMGI, Farukhnagar
|Name of Institute||BM Group of Institution, Farukhnagar|
|Popular Name||BMGI, Farukhnagar|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated with||State Board of Technical Education Haryana|
|Course Type||Diploma, Polytechnical|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: State Board of Technical Education Haryana
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- Transportation service
- Personality cell
- Computer lab
- Medical facilities
|1.||Civil Engineering||60||3 years|
|2.||Electrical Engineering||60||3 years|
|3.||Mechanical Engineering||60||3 years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
The university proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling
students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities.
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- The admissions open in July which is based on the merit of Diploma Entrance Test which is conducted in May by SBTEH(state board of technical education Haryana every year).
- Candidates must clear the State Level Test to get Admission in Polytechnic Colleges.
|1. Students should have passed Matric examination from any recognized board candidate should appeared in DET(Compulsory for students who seeking admission through Haryana Counselling Society).|
2. The candidate should have obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examinations.
3. Entry Qualification: 10+2 from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35%. (Subject to change by State Govt. decision) Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
4. Any Diploma Engg. Course : Two Year duration ITI in any Engg. Trades
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 15 years
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years.
The cutoff is simply the minimum required score which a candidate needs to obtain for getting admission in the top polytechnic colleges. Cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of students that appear for the exam, level of difficulty of the set question paper, etc.
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||Diploma (Civil Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||102,000/-|
|2||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||102,000/-|
|3||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)||Regular, Full Time||102,000/-|
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- Just Dail
- Bajaj Capital
- Axis Securities
BM Group of Institution, BMGI, Farukhnagar
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers