BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat) was established in the year 1999 as a private, self-financing and Jain minority institution set up by the Bhagwan Mahavir Education Trust. The college was set up with the objective of imparting high standards of education in the field of engineering and technology. BMIET is affiliated to GGSIP University Delhi and approved by the AICTE.
BMIET Sonepat is to change the organization into a current constantly succeeding temple of education in Engineering, Technology as well as Management with a separate identity not just in Haryana but even in the whole country.
BM Institute of Engineering and Technology Sonepat
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat).
|Name of Institute||BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat|
|Popular Name||BMIET Sonepat|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIP University, Delhi|
|Courses||B.Tech, BBA, MBA|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved By: AICTE Delhi
- Medical facility
- Sports complex
- In-house banking facility
- Library with a huge volume of books
- The BMIET Sonepat provides the transportation facility which runs from various parts of Delhi.
BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|Civil Engineering (CVE)||60||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||180||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||90||4 Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||15||4 Years|
|Civil Engineering (CVE)||6||3 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||18||3 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||6||3 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE||9||3 Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||3||3 Years|
Earlier the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was done through the IPU CET Entrance Examination but According to the official notification, the IPU is no longer going to conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2020. Admission in these CET Courses will be done through different entrance examination. Admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
The admission to various programmes of the BMIET Sonepat is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For Admission in B.Tech Course, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission in MBA Courses through CAT
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
|Delhi Region Candidates||85%|
|Outside Delhi Region Candidates||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||2.7%|
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fees. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
|B.Tech||Candidates must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.|
Valid rank in JEE Main I
|BBA||Candidates must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject|
|MBA||Three years of Degree course BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. with 50% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from a recognized University with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.|
Valid Rank in CAT
Source:- GGSIPU Delhi
The BMIET Sonepat has training & placement cell which is providing the arrangement of pre-placement talk, group discussion, telephonic interview facility, and summer training. The cell provides job placement for the final year students. The placement cell handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students at BMIET Sonepat. The cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangements for the pre-placement talks, interviews, group discussions, etc. are all handled by the staff and placement coordinators at the office.
Average Package: 3.5 LPA
Important Instructions on Cutoff
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instruction Related to GGSIPU Delhi 2020 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the GGSIPU 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in GGSIPU 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
The BMIET Sonepat is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Mains 2020 For B.Tech
|Common Rank List (CRL)||81-87|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||78-83|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||48-54|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||33-35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||30-36|
|People with Disability (PwD)||0.113|
Note: For details information about IPU CET Cutoff Click Here.
Rankings and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat|
We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Engineering College in Haryana.
Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology
Sonepat Bahalgarh Road, Behind Fazilpur Sub Station
Sector 10, Fazilpur, sector 10, Sonipat, Haryana 131001
Phone:1800 419 7701
Email-Id: [email protected], [email protected]
Official Website: https://bmiet.net/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, BMIET Sonepat is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that BMIET offers you superb arrangements.
A. BMIET Sonepat is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. BMIET Sonepat Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍