BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat) was established in 1999 as a private, self-financing and Jain minority institution set up by the Bhagwan Mahavir Education Trust. The college was set up to impart high standards of education in the field of engineering and technology. BMIET is affiliated with GGSIP University Delhi and approved by the AICTE.
BMIET Sonepat is to change the organization into a current constantly succeeding temple of education in Engineering, Technology, and Management with a separate identity not just in Haryana but even in the whole country.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Placement Details
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
BM Institute of Engineering and Technology
The institute has state of the art laboratories, computer centres, a library with an excellent collection of books, international and national journals, a reading room, a canteen and a bank counter. The hostels are fully furnished with proper messing facilities and security and have resident wardens.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat).
|Name of Institute||BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat|
|Popular Name||BMIET Sonepat|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIP University, Delhi|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Get Counseling Assistant|
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved By: AICTE Delhi
- Medical facility
- Sports complex
- In-house banking facility
- Library with a huge volume of books
- The BMIET Sonepat provides the transportation facility which runs from various parts of Delhi.
Want To Study in Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9873056333
BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat (BMIET Sonepat) provides some quality programs under one roof.
|Civil Engineering (CVE)||30||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||180||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||60||4 Years|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||30||4 Years|
|Internet of Things||30||4 Years|
|Civil Engineering (CVE)||06||3 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||18||3 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||06||3 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)||09||3 Years|
|Electronical & Electric Engineering (EEE)||02||3 Years|
Earlier, the Admission in GGSIPU CET courses was made through the IPU CET Entrance Examination. Still, According to the official notification, the IPU will no longer conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2021. Admission to these CET Courses will be made through different entrance examinations. The admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
The admission to various programmes of the BMIET Sonepat is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For Admission in B.Tech Course, Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission in all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission in MBA Courses through CAT
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|B.Tech||All applicants must appear in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main Paper 1 Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The University shall be utilizing the merit of JEE Main Paper 1 for its admissions. The admissions would be based on merit/rank in the JEE Mains.|
|BBA||Admission shall be based on the merit of the written test / CET.|
|MBA||1. All admissions shall be made based on the Common Admission Test (CAT) merit that the Indian Institute of Management conducted, followed by CMAT(another National Level Test) based on normalization of their scores.|
2. The University will also conduct its CET for admissions. Still, it shall be utilizing the merit of CET only if the seats are left vacant after finishing CAT, followed by the CMAT merit list.
|B.Tech LE||Applicants must appear in the CET conducted. The admissions would be based on merit /rank in the CET.|
The BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat Fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Courses||Tuition Fee||University Fee||Security (One Time)||Student Activity Fee|
Hostel and Bus Charges:
|Bus Fee (Optional) **||Rs. 20,000/- per Semester|
|Hostel Fee (Optional)-Three seater room**||Rs. 45,000/- per Semester|
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
- Hostel charges will include lodging, boarding, power backup and electricity. The residents will be provided transport to the local market once in a week. Laundry shall be on actual basis and optional.
- Rs. 5000/- per semester will be charged extra for single seater room.
- Refundable Security for Hostel (Rs. 15,000/-), Transport (Rs. 11,000/-) will be in addition (if opted for Bus/Hostel).
The scholarships recognise the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Want to Study in Top GGSIPU Colleges in Delhi (Call Now) +91-9999672544
The BMIET Sonepat is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
JEE Mains Cutoff 2021 Expected
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90- 95|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||70- 75|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50- 55|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40- 45|
JEE Mains Cutoff 2020
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90.3765335|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||72.8887969|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50.1760245|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||39.0696101|
Note: To know more about JEE Mains 2021 Cutoff. Click Here
IPU CET BBA Cutoff 2019
|IPU CET BBA 2019 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BBA Cutoff ( Round-1)||Click Here|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the BMIET Sonepat Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The BMIET Sonepat training & placement cell provides pre-placement talks, group discussions, telephonic interview facilities, and summer training. The enclosure offers job placement for the final year students. The placement cell handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students at BMIET Sonepat. The cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangements for the pre-placement talks, interviews, group discussions, etc., are handled by the staff and placement coordinators at the office.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||BM Institute of Engineering & Technology Sonepat|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of Engineering and Technology
Sonepat Bahalgarh Road, Behind Fazilpur Sub Station
Sector 10, Fazilpur, sector 10, Sonipat, Haryana 131001
Phone:1800 419 7701
Email-Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://bmiet.net/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, BMIET Sonepat is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that BMIET Sonepat offers you superb arrangements.
A. BMIET Sonepat is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
A. BMIET Sonepat Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2021 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2021 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
A. The annual intake of students for the BBA Course is 60 students in BMIET Sonepat.