Highly Recommended Books for IPU CET LAW 2018 Exams
Hello Aspirants, Today I am going to Introduce you with Best Recommended Books for IPU CET LAW Exam. The IPU CET LAW Exam is one of the most popular Law Entrance Examination in India conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) Delhi. Successful candidates of IPU LAW Entrance Examination 2018 will be eligible to apply for different Law courses [BA+LLB, BBA+LLB] offered by different Law colleges in Delhi/NCR.
More than 12,000 aspirants will appear for IPU CET Law Exam to get admission in 1700 BA LLB and 660 BBA LLB seats available in various State level Law Institution. The law entrance exam comprises of four papers of English Language and Comprehension, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. Each paper will be of 150 marks. Read this article carefully to know about the recommended books for IPU CET LAW Exam 2018.
- 1 Best Books for IPU CET LAW Exam 2018
- 2 IPU CET LAW 2018 Syllabus
- 3 IPU CET LAW 2018 Exam Pattern
- 4 IPU CET LAW 2018 Books Subject Wise
- 5 Download Free Study Material and Notes for IPU CET LAW EXAMS:
Best Books for IPU CET LAW Exam 2018
IPU CET LAW 2018 Syllabus
The prescribed syllabus for IPU CET LAW 2018 entrance exam will cover four basic subjects of
- English Language and Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Legal Aptitude
Let us explore the IPU CET LAW Syllabus for 2018.
|Subjects and Topics for the IPU CET Law 2018|
|English Language and Comprehension||General Knowledge||Reasoning||Legal Aptitude|
| || || || |
IPU CET LAW 2018 Exam Pattern
IPU CET LAW Exam Pattern 2018 – The exam pattern of IPU CET LAW 2018 specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
|S.No||Subjects||Questions (% Weight)||Marks|
|1.||Legal Aptitude||25% (37.5)||150|
|2.||General Knowledge||25% (37.5)||150|
|4.||English Language and Comprehension||25% (37.5)||150|
IPU CET LAW 2018 at a glance
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pencil mode).
- Test Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 150 questions (MCQ Type)
- Total marks: 600.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses of a question will be treated as the wrong answer.
IPU CET LAW 2018 Books Subject Wise
Aptitude or the Numerical ability Books for IPU CET LAW Exam:
- Quantitative Aptitude by N.K.Singh (Publisher: Upkar Prakashan)
Buy from Flipkart with 53 % Discount: Click Here to Buy or,
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggrawal (Publisher: S.Chand Publishing)
Buy from Flipkart with 17 % Discount: Click Here to Buy
English Language Books for IPU CET LAW Exam:
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition (English) 1st Edition by Wren and Martin
From Flipkart: Click Here to Buy or,
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi:
From Flipkart with 31% off at 194/- Click Here to Buy or,
- English – From Plinth to Paramount (Vol-1 and 2) by Neetu Singh (Publisher: K.D Publication)
From Flipkart with 24 %: Click Here to Buy
Reasoning Books for IPU CET LAW Exams:
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali (Publisher: Arihant):
From Flipkart: Click Here to Buy or,
- A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R.S.Aggarwal (Publisher: S.Chand):
From Flipkart with 35% Discount: Click Here to Buy
GK and Current affairs Books for IPU CET LAW Exam:
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 (The best book to prepare for GK section in competitive exams)
Buy from Flipkart:
Legal Aptitude for Books for IPU CET LAW Exam:
Note: Buy only 1-2 books for your preparation, don’t mug with too many books.