Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. it was established in 1965 by Government of NCT of Delhi. The Institute was named after Sikh Martyr from Punjab. The college campus is situated at Shakarpur, Delhi-110092. popularly known as (BPIBS Delhi).
Since its inception, the BPIBS Delhi has been functioning under the direct control of Directorate of Training & Technical Education (DTTE) Govt. of NCT of Delhi & NITTTR, Chandigarh.its providing the best opportunity for students.and affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
BPIBS Delhi is consistently offering an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the need of the society and meets the demands of the nation. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Download Hand Written Notes for MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
1. Important Links
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Fees Structure
8. Placement Details
9. Entrance Exams in India
10. Ranking and Reputation
11. Contact Details
13. List of Top Colleges in India
NEW: Due to pandemic caused by COVID-19, there will be no Entrance Test for admission in Diploma Courses in Delhi. Admission in the said Courses will be done on Merit Basis. Updates keep on visiting the official website of Delhi Cet.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of this university Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi (BPIBS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi|
|Popular Name||BPIBS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||MCA, MBA, BBA, B.VOC., MOP|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Apply for MBA/PGDM 2020-22 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi(BPIBS Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognization, and other Achievement
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Approved by: NAAC
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
- Hostel for Women
The admission to programmes offered by the Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies is strictly on the basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|MCA||Admission in MCA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET MCA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|MBA||Admission in MBA programme candidates has to clear the IPU CET MBA entrance exam which is conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BBA||For Admission in BBA courses candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Preparing for admission at Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi. Ask your admission related queries here: Click Here
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the BPIBS Delhi Counselling Procedure.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of BPIBS Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|MBA||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|MCA||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognised as equivalent to it.
2. BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent to it with at least 50% marks in aggregate
|BBA & Allied Programmes BBA (G) & BBA (B&I)||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and may increase every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The mentioned fee structure is approximate and subject to change.
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Delhi has a full-fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by well experienced TPO and a team of other dedicated officers to assist for Training and Placement activities. The placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving final year students. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
- Daffodils Software Ltd
- NIIT Technologies Ltd.
- Facio Technology Pvt. Ltd
- HCL Technologies
- Intelligrade Software Pvt. Ltd
- Matter Of Tech Solution Pvt. Ltd
- Higroove System
- Paayas Milk Production
- Unique Solution
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|6 LPA||2.5-6 LPA|
The Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
|BPIBS Delhi BBA Cutoff||Click Here|
|BPIBS Delhi MCA Cutoff||Click Here|
|BPIBS Delhi MBA Cutoff||Click Here|
Note: To know more information about Cutoff Click Here.
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies|
|Rate this College||Click Here|
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
Opp. Madhuban Colony
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, BPIBS Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that BPIBS offers you superb arrangements.
A. BPIBS Delhi affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. BPIBS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers