Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. It was established in 2007 by “Bhartiya Brahmin Charitable Trust (BBCT)”. The college is considered one of the finest low-budget private engineering colleges in Delhi/NCR. It is popularly known as BPIT Delhi.
BPIT Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU New Delhi) and is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE New Delhi). The college campus is at Dr K.N. Katju Marg, Sector 17 Rohini, New Delhi.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Placement Details
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Delhi
BPIT is spread in about 5.7 acres and has a four-storey building of academic and office complex lifts. It has a well-furnished Girls’ students’ Hostel with 64 double occupancy rooms and all modern amenities.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology.
Get latest Admission, Fees, Cutoff etc. of this GGSIPU College
|Name of Institute||Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology|
|Popular Name||BPIT Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognized by: AICTE New Delhi.
- Affiliated with: GGSIPU New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private.
- Sports, Bank
- Medical Help
- Hostel for Girls Only
- Students’ Affairs Council
- Various departmental annexes
- Cooperative mess and a sports complex
- Societies/Clubs, Fests – Technical and Cultural
- Campus facilities include faculty and staff residences
- World-class classrooms with a video-conferencing facility.
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology provides some quality programs under one roof.
|Computer Science & Engineering||180||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||120||4 Years|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||60||4 Years|
|Information Technology||180||4 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||12||3 Year|
|Information Technology||06||3 Year|
Earlier, Admission to GGSIPU CET courses was made through the IPU CET Entrance Examination. Still, According to the official notification, the IPU will no longer conduct CET for B.Tech, MCA, LLM, BA/BBA LLB, and MBA from 2022. Admission to these CET Courses will be made through different entrance examinations. The admission process and the exam conducted authority are mentioned below:
The admission to various programs of the BPIT Delhi is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- For Admission to B.Tech Courses, the Candidate will have to clear JEE Main. Admission to all Courses is based on JEE Main Score Card.
- Admission to MBA Courses through CAT.
- Admission Seekers must fill in all the eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|B.Tech||Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and secure minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject as Physics, Maths, and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject and with a valid rank in JEE Main.|
|BBA||Candidate must have passed an intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10 + 2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and secure minimum 50% marks without grace in each compulsory subject such as Physics, Maths and one optional subject as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.|
|MBA||Three years of Degree course BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. With 50% marks or a Postgraduate in any subject from a recognized University with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level and with a valid rank in CAT.|
The Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology New Delhi Fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Particular||Fees for 2021-22 Session (Annual)|
- The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
The candidates applying for GGSIPU Delhi are advised to check these important Instructions related to GGSIPU Delhi 2023 Cutoff.
- The IP University DELHI 2023 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the GGSIPU 2021 examination.
- The candidate who secures the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of GGSIPU will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/the last rank for different Colleges under GGSIPU.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in GGSIPU 2023 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill in their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
JEE Mains Cutoff 2021 Expected
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90- 95|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||70- 75|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50- 55|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40- 45|
JEE Mains Cutoff 2020
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90.3765335|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||72.8887969|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50.1760245|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||39.0696101|
IPU CET BBA Cutoff 2019
|IPU CET BBA 2019 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BBA Cutoff ( Round-1)||Click Here|
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the BPIT Delhi Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The placement in BPIT is improving significantly in terms of quality and quantity in the last few years. The average package has increased from 3.76 Lakhs per annum to 6.80 Lakhs per annum in the previous five years. The companies like Amazon (30.25 LPA), Commvault (20 LPA), AWS (19 LPA), Mu Sigma (21 LPA), Byju’s (10 LPA), Josh Technologies (8 LPA), Hashdien (8 LPA), ZS associates (7.93 LPA) regularly visit campus besides all the major mass recruiters. This year Amazon selected 9, commvault 2, and AWS 4 students. Besides that, ZS set 45 of our students.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology
PSP- 4, Dr K.N. Katju Marg, Sector 17 Rohini,
New Delhi -110089
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is BPIT Delhi a good College?
A. Yes, BPIT Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that BPIT Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is BPIT Delhi Affiliated?
A. BPIT Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is BPIT Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. BCIPS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2021?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2021 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2021 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake of students for the BBA Course in BPIT Delhi?
A. The annual intake of students for the BBA Course is 60 students in BPIT Delhi.