Attention Aspirants, The Delhi University 2019 Admission, which was expected to begin from today, has been postponed for few more days. According to the sources, It may be expected that the Admission process will begin from May 27. Earlier the DU Admission 2019 process was expected to start from May 20, 2019. However, the date had been deferred due to the Lok Sabha elections 2019.
The Admission process For some courses, such as Business Economics, Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis), B.Tech. (IT and Mathematical Innovations), Bachelor of Science in Physical Education will be conducted in online mode.
The Delhi University UG 2019 admission process is likely to continue till May 31. As per the sources, The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to conduct entrance exams for various Delhi University courses for this year.
How to Apply for Admission
Step-1: First you have to Visit the official website of DU
Step-2: Click on the New Applicant Signup’ tab
Step-3: Then Create a new user account
Step-4: Click on the New Registration’ link
Step-5: Enter all the necessary details
Step-6: Click on the Register’ option
Step-7: After that, You will receive a registration confirmation email
DU Admission Eligibility criteria
- The applying seekers should have passed intermediate or class 12 with minimum marks specified for each programme.
- The age of the candidates should be above 18.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- NRI students can apply through a different admission process.
- Top 10 Colleges in Delhi University: Edufever Colleges Ranking 2019
- Top 10 Delhi University South Campus Colleges: Edufever Ranking 2019
Best of Luck…!!