Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune (BVP B-MAT 2018)
BVP B MAT 2018 is university level post-graduate Management Aptitude Test which is conducted by Bharti Vidyapeeth University Pune, Maharastra. This examination is held for the Admissions of its Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Candidates who want to take admissions in Bharti Vidyapeeth University Pune in MBA have to apply for this Entrance Test.
We are going to give all essential information about BVP-MAT 2018 i.e. Application Process, Pattern & Syllabus, Counselling etc Candidates have been advised to read all the information carefully.
- 1 Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune (BVP B MAT 2018)
- 2 Application process
- 3 Important Dates
- 4 Exam Centers
- 5 Contact Information
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune (BVP B MAT 2018)
Why Choose B-MAT Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of B-MAT Entrance Exam 2018, Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council).
- It is one of the largest multi-disciplinary and multi-campus universities of India having 32 constituent units.
- BVP Pune ranked 54th among Universities by NIRF-2017.
- ‘A+’ Accreditation (Third Cycle) by ‘NAAC’ in 2017
B-MAT 2017 Key Highlights
|Exam Events||Detailed Information|
|Examination Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Category||Post-Graduate (MBA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Purpose of B-MAT 2017||Qualifying Test for admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s MBA Colleges|
|Mode of Test||Paper-Pencil|
|MBA Programmes Offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University||MBA (General) and MBA (HR) – Dual Specialisation in |
|Duration of MBA Programme||Two Years Full Time|
|B-MAT Exam Centres||Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore and Bhopal|
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about B-MAT admission Test 2018. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of B-MAT 2018.
B-MAT Eligibility Criteria
B-MAT 2018 eligibility is as follows:
- The candidate should be a Graduate with minimum 50% in any subject from a recognized university. 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates in their final year, are also eligible to apply provided they can submit their graduation certificate by August 2018.
- The candidate should have completed the minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Those whose medium of instruction in Graduation was not English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by the institutes.
How to Apply?
- Saling of application form process begins in January and continues until March.
- Once the application process begins, interested candidates can apply for B-MAT 2018 through an online application form.
- The candidates must register themselves on the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University to access the application form.
Following are important points to keep in mind while filling up the application form:
- Read instructions thoroughly.
- The candidate has been advised do not enter wrong info, as the candidate’s background will be cross-checked at the time of admission.
- Fill the form completely. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The duly filled form must be submitted/sent through email along with a demand draft of Rs 1500 drawn in favour of“The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune-411030.”
B-MAT 2017 Application Fees
|Online Application||Rs. 1700/-|
|Offline Application||Rs. 1700/-|
Last Date for Online/Offline Form Submission: 21st March 2018
Date and time of Written Entrance Test: 25th March 2018
Date of declaration of Result: 07th April 2018
Counselling and Admission Date: 22nd to 27th April 2018
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The B MAT test paper consists of 200 questions in all with maximum 200 marks. It is an objective type question paper with four alternatives given to each question. One mark would be awarded to each correct answer meanwhile there is no negative marking. Overall, the paper is considered to be a 250 mark paper as 50 marks are kept for the Personal interview and group discussion session distributed as 20+30 respectively.
The paper is divided into following sections :
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Abstract and Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
No of questions: 200
Negative Marking: no negative marking
Overall consider marks: 250
There is given below Centers related to B-MAT Exams
BVP B-MAT 2018 Result
The result would be out on 2nd April’18 and would be valid for a span of one year. Candidates are advised to check the official website for details.
BVP B-MAT Counseling
Soon after the results are announced, a merit list is prepared to shortlist the students and all the shortlisted students are then called for the group discussion and personal interview session with a panel of teachers. 50 marks are kept for the group discussion and personal interview. 30 marks for group discussion and 20 marks for personal interview session are reserved. Shortlisted students are called for the group discussion and then after the group discussion, students are again shortlisted and called up for the personal interview session. After the personal interview session is over with all the shortlisted students, students are then admitted after successfully reviewing the scores
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact given contact details:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan
LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth,
Next to Alka Talkies, Pune – 411030
READ ALSO: IPU CET MBA Entrance Exam 2018
READ ALSO: SRM University MBA Entrance Exam 2018