Attention Aspirants, the notification for BVP Common Entrance Test 2020 (BVP CET 2020) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for BVP CET 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for BVP CET 2020 Admission Form until 2nd week of February 2020. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
If you want to score great on BVP Common Entrance Test 2020 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the BVP CET 2020 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
BVP (Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University), Pune conducts BVP Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) for those candidates who are seeking admission to Law programmes such as LLB, BA LLB and BBA LLB which is offered by the university. Every year, the university intakes 540 students through the BVP CET entrance exam. The application form will be available online around the second week of February for BVP CET 2020 Test. The last date for the exam will be set around the last week of June. Candidates will be required to submit application fee of Rs 1200 via net banking or credit/debit card.
Only high school graduates (12th passed) candidates from recognised institutes/schools will be eligible to fill the BVP CET law application form. BVP CET is an undergraduate university level exam and will be conducted in an offline mode. The BVP CET 2020 Law counselling for B.B.A. LLB 5 years and LLB 3 years will be conducted after the results will be declared by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University. For future updates, stay tuned with us.
|Name of the examination||Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test or BVP CET Law|
|Conducting body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU)|
|Type of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen Paper mode)|
|Courses offered||BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB|
Why Choose BVP CET 2020?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of BVP CET 2020 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- BVP Common Entrance Test is one of the most popular law entrance examinations conducted in Offline mode in India for admission in courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB law courses.
- BVP CET 2020 scorecard is your entry ticket for Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about the BVP CET 2020 Admission Test. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of BVP Common Entrance Test 2020.
It is important for the aspirants to know about the important dates related to BVP CET Law exam 2020. Being updated about the dates helps the candidates to organise their preparation well.
|Registration of application form – Release Date||The second week of February|
|Submission of application form – Last Date||The third week of June|
|Issue of Admit Card||The first week of July|
|BVP CET Law Exam||BBA LLB, 3 years LLB – Fourth week of June |
BA LLB – Fourth week of June
|Result Declaration||Last week of June|
|Counselling – Round I||LLB Three year – First week of July (Pune & Delhi Only) |
BBA LLB – First week of July (Pune & Delhi Only)
BA LLB – First week of July (Pune & Delhi Only)
|Counselling Round II/Spot Round||The third week of July|
BVP CET eligibility criteria as issued by BVP University is mentioned below:
- There are no stated nationality criteria. Candidates from all over the world can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed or must be appearing for the 12th standard examination from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 or any equivalent exam.
- Candidates who hold a Diploma in Engineering & Technology from AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- There is no age limit to take the test.
|General, SC/ST, OBC||Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||1200|
How to Apply for BVP CET 2020?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website, admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Click on “New Applicants”
- Register by filling name, phone number, email address, and password.
- A confirmation mail and SMS on the registered email id and phone number will be sent with the login credentials-username and login password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- Login using valid credentials.
- Click on Student and Parent Declaration and click on “I agree and continue.”
- Fill in the following details asked in the registration form:
|Personal Details||Parent Details||Academic Details|
|Choice of Center||Parent Name||Previous Qualifying Examination-HSC/Diploma|
|Category||Address||Subjects Offered in Previous Qualifying Examination (At least 4 subjects)|
|Address||City||Name of College (Last Attended/Appearing)|
|City||State||College Address, City, State|
|State||Pincode||Class X (SSC Board/CBSE/ICSE)||Year of Passing|
|Pincode||Mobile Number||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Obtained|
|Photograph & Signature||Email ID||Total Marks/Grade/Grade Point Out of|
- Upload scanned images of the following documents in the given specifications:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Minimum Pixel Resolution||Maximum Pixel Resolution||Image Size|
|Passport-sized photograph of the candidate||320 x 240||640×480||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
|Signature of the candidate||400 x 150||800 x 300||Less than 50 kb in .jpg/jpeg format|
- Click on Submit and review that details mentioned.
- Click on Yes if all the details are accurate, else click no and make corrections.
- Click on Submit.
Step 3- Application Fee Payment
- Candidate can pay the application fee only online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- The application fee for candidates of all categories is INR 1700/-.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1.||Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution and Political System in India||25||25||120 Minutes|
|2.||Current Legal News and General Knowledge||25||25|
|3.||Legal aptitude, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|4.||English Grammar, Usage and Comprehension||25||25|
- You have 120 minutes to complete the test.
- The test contains a total of 100 Questions.
- There is only one correct answer to each question. Click on the most appropriate option to mark it as your answer.
- You will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- There is -.025 penalty marks for each wrong answer.
- You can change your answer by clicking on some other option.
Exam authorities will upload the admit card of BVP CET 2020 on the BVP entrance portal and also send it to the registered email id of the candidate. The BVP CET 2020 admit card will be released about a week prior to the exam and is mandatory for appearing in the exam. It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, date and time of the exam, and also exam centre details.
How to download admit card?
- Click on the admit card download link (will be updated here once link goes live)
- Log-in using unique registration id.
- After successful log-in, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check that details mentioned on it are clear and correct.
- Download and take a printout.
In the following table given below lists are the centres approved for conducting BVP CET 2020 Law exam. Candidates kindly refer to the table to know about their nearest exam centre.
|Analytical Reasoning|| |
|Reading Comprehension|| |
|Logical Reasoning|| |
|Legal General Knowledge|| |
|Legal Reasoning|| |
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to BVP CET 2020 Admission Notification.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card| Hall ticket||Click Here|
|Recommended Books||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Study Materials||Click Here|
|Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Previous year Papers in PDF||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
For any Query related to BVP CET notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the BVP CET Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!