BVP CET 2020 Counselling: Bharti Vidyapeeth University will announce the various courses counselling 2020 dates as per schedule. After the declaration of BVP CET Result and BVP CET Merit List candidates will be called for BVP CET 2020 Counselling. BVP CET Counselling Schedule 2020 and details will be made available online on the official website of BVP. Please note that it’s not possible to send the individual invitation for BVP CET 2020 Counselling to the candidates.
Candidates should check their own merit number and appear for BVP CET Counselling 2020 as per the expected schedule is given in the information brochure/website.
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of BVP CET 2020, that will help you.
|BVP CET||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The BVP CET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of BVP CET 2020 exam.
|Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth University|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|BVP Helpline||91-20-24407100 | [email protected]|
|Event||Date (Will be updated soon)|
|Last date to fill BVP CET 2020 application form|
|Release of BVP CET 2020 Admit Card||May 2020|
|BVP CET 2020 Exam Date|
|Declaration of BVP CET Result||June 08, 2020|
|BVP CET 2020 Counselling Date||June 29 – July 1, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||July 10, 2020|
BVP CET Counselling
BVP CET Counselling details of various courses are given here. This page will be updated with the latest update on BVP CET 2020 Counselling. Failure to attend the counselling or to pay the fees on spot and submission of all necessary documents will result in automatic forfeiture of the claim of the candidates for the selection.
|BVP CET UG Course||Name of the Exam||Exam||Counselling|
|B. Tech, B. Pharm & Pharm D, B.Sc. Biotech. B. Optom, BASLP, B. Sc. Nursing||B.Tech., B.Pharm., ABON-2020|| || |
1st week of
|BBA/BCA||B-UMAT -2020||1st week of Jun 2020||Last week of Jul 2020 Delhi|
|BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA)||HM- 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020*||3rd week of June 2020*|
|PB. B.Sc.Nursing||PB.B.Sc.Nursing-2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|B. Pharm( II / Practice)||BHPA-II -2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|B Optom Lateral Entry||EYECET Lateral Entry-2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||last week of Jun 2020|
|B. Tech – II (Direct II Yr)||ET (DIP) – 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|B. Arch||B. Arch – 2020||Online NATA Test 2020||Last week of Jul 2020|
|B.B.A. LLB ( 5 Years )||B.B.A. LLB. (5 Yrs) -2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|LLB ( 3 Years)||LLB ( 3 Years) – 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|BA LLB ( 5 Years )||BA LLB (5 Yrs) -20200||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
* There are two exam dates forB. Tech, B. Pharm & Pharm D, B.Sc. Biotech. B. Optom, BASLP, B. Sc. Nursing, BHMCT/ B.Sc. (H&HA). We are clarifying the confusion with the University. Keep visiting for further updates.
|BVP CET PG Course||Name of the Exam||Exam||Counselling|
|MBA,MCA,MHA||BMAT-20||Last week of Mar 2020 |
3rd week of Apr 2020
|For MBA / MHA – 2nd week of May 2020 |
For MCA – 3rd week ofMay 2020
|M. Sc. Environment & M. Sc. Geoinformatics||MEVST/MGI – 2020||1st week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|M. Tech||M. Tech – 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|M. Sc. Nursing||M.Sc.(Nursing) 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|M. Pharm / Pharm D (PB)||PHARMPG -2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc.Medical – Biotechnology M. Sc. Bioinformatics||MBT- 2020||3rd week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|MSW||M.S.W – 2020||Last week of Jun 2020||Last week of Jun 2020|
|M.Arch(Sustainable Arch)||M.ARCH-2020||Last week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|M.Sc.Speech||M. Sc. (SLP)ET-2020||Last week of Jun 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|M.Sc.Audiology||M. Sc. (Audiology) – 2020||Last week of Jun 2020||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|LL.M||LL.M – 2020 ( One & Two Years )||2nd week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|M. Optom||M-EYECET-2020||3rd-week of Aug 2020||Last week of Aug 2020|
The candidates want to appear in the counselling process must follow the steps to successfully complete the Admission Procedure.
- The candidates need to check their ranking on the basis of Merit List then they need to confirm the counselling dates through online at the official website of the BVP CET counselling.
- The candidates those who want to get admission in Law professional studies, they will have to get qualified in the BVP CET 2020.
- After the declaration of result candidates will have to check their result and the qualified candidates will have to register themselves through online mode at the official website.
- After registration candidates need to fill the application form for counselling.
- The form will be available at the official website, candidates need to fill the choices of colleges and courses as per their preferences and choice.
- Then candidates have to lock the choices, which was filled by them.
- After this process, candidates will have to submit the application with the fees required to be paid.
- Then candidates will be called for the document verification process.
- Candidates need to appear in the document verification process along with the required documents in original on specified date and time.
- After this process, candidates will receive the Call Letter for seat allotment by the authority.
- Candidates have to obtain the call letter of seat allotment from the official website.
- On the prescribed date and time, candidates must report at the allotted College and be present in person otherwise the attendance will not be considered.
- The candidates have to carry the documents and admission fees to confirm their seats and admission in the allotted college.
1) Original counselling letter along with the photocopy of counselling letter
2) Original Admit card along with the photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on BVP CET prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card/Hall Ticket
6) Scorecard (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned in the BVP CET application form.
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned in the BVP CET application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. Is there any offline mode to get the application form?
Answer: No, there is no other mode available for accessing the application form.
Q. Can NRI candidates apply for this test?
Answer: Yes, NRI candidates can also apply in BVP CET 2020.
Q. In which language exam will be held?
Answer: The exam of BVP CET 2020 will be held in the English language.
Q. In which mode, the examination will be conducted?
Answer: The BVP CET 2020 examination will be conducted through offline (OMR based) mode.
Q. What is the time duration for MBA/MCA courses?
Answer: Time duration for MBA/MCA will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Q. How many questions will be asked in the exam?
Answer: There will be 200 questions in the BVP CET 2020 examination.
Q. What if I forgot my password?
Answer: Go to the BVP CET 2020 login page and click on ‘forgot password’ and retrieve it.
Q. Is there negative marking in the exam?
Answer: There is no provision for negative marking in the BVP CET 2020 exam.
Q. BVP CET is conducted how many times in a year?
Answer: BVP CET is conducted once in a year.
Q. Is there any age criteria to apply for BVP CET?
Answer: No, there is no age criteria to apply for BVP CET.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further BVP CET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.