Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) is one of the leading business schools in Noida. It was founded in the year 1988. It is affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). C-DAC Noida offers diploma courses such as PG Diploma, PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics, etc.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida is one of the best Government colleges in Noida. its providing graduate and post-graduate level courses.it is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) in Delhi.
👉🏻 Download Hend Written Notes For MBA/PGDM 2020 Examination Click Here
1. CAT Useful Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fee Structure
8. Entrance Exam
12. Ranking & Reputation
13. Contact Details
14. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
15. List of Top Colleges in India
CAT Useful Resources
Aspirant must check the most important links regarding all the information of CAT 2020 exam.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida (C-DAC Noida).
|Name of Institute||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida|
|Popular Name||CDAC Noida|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1988|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU New Delhi|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC|
|Category||MBA Colleges in Noida|
|Review this college||Click Here|
|Apply For MBA/PGDM 2020-21 Session||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) in Delhi.
- Approved by: AICTE
- Aid Status: Govt.
- Health Informative.
- Education and Traning.
- High-performance computing.
- Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics.
- Software Technology Including FOSS.
- Multilingual Computing and Heritage Computing.
- Professional Electronics VISL and Embedded System.
Faculty and Staff
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) offers admission with an intake capacity of 300 numbers of students. The college is famous for providing a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members. The college is well equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida (C-DAC Noida) provides some of the quality programs under one roof.
|MCA (LE)||6||2 Years|
|MBA (IT)||60||2 Years|
|Computer Science & Engineering||25||2 Years|
|Information Technology||25||2 Years|
|VLSI Design||25||2 Years|
The admissions are carried out strictly on merit basis through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIP University.
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Must also have passed in Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent Applications (MCA) thereto BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|M.Tech||Candidates must be Passed B.Tech for any stream to the recognized university with 65% marks and must be qualified for GATE.|
|MBA||Any student who has passed their graduation or degree exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50% are eligible to apply. Final year students awaiting their results are also eligible.|
|BCA||Candidates should have passed 12th (CBSE) or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with a pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications SC/ST/PWD Category: Minimum 45% aggregate marks in class XII or equivalent exam.|
Apply for MBA/PGDM Course 2020-22 (Call Now):- +91-9873056333
CDAC Fee Structure Noida
|Program||Fees Structure(Per Year)|
|M.E(Computer Science And Engineering)||62,500/-|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for a various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Entrance Exams in India
The IPU CET 2020 counselling procedure for the above-mentioned courses will be held online. A candidate has to go through various stages of IPU Counselling 2020 like the process of online registration, choice filling, freezing of the allotted seats and reporting to the institute with documents and fees. The counselling procedure for IPU CET 2020 can be explained by the below flow chart.
Now let us discuss all the phases related to IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
- Payment of Application Fee
- Verification of Documents (Only for Reserved Candidate)
- Choice Filling
- Allocation of Seats
- Freezing of the Allotted Seats
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- Reporting of candidates to the allotted College.
- Spot Counselling.
- Filling of vacant seats.
Note: The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form and registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held and the seat will be allotted on the basis of marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The placement cell of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Noida) organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for the aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as followed.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
- AXIS BANK
- BLUE LANE
|Average Package: 1.25 LPA||Highest Package: 5.25 LPA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||C-DAC Noida|
|Location||C-DAC, B 30, Sector-62,Institution Area, Noida|
|Nearest Matro||Noida City Centre|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, C-DAC Noida is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. The best thing is that C-DAC offers you superb arrangements.
A. C-DAC Noida is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
A. C-DAC Noida Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU or IP or IPU) is a public state university and not a Private University. A public university is a university that is publicly owned and receives public funds through the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. Applicants should qualify the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
A. Rank in Delhi: 6
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2020 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2020 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
List of Top Colleges in India
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Do you have Any College-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now