The Banking industry is a sector that handles cash, credit, and other financial transactions. Banks are the financial institution which deals with providing loans, saving and helps in making the investment. Furthermore, it is considered a safe haven for storing money and future investment. If the banking sector entices you, then this article will let you know about “how to make a career in banking and finance system”. Read complete detail about different courses for Banking and Finance, the Job scope, estimated salary and other related information on Banking and Finance in India.
Read also: Career & Courses after Class 12th Science
Top NEET Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR
Below we have mentioned the Best NEET Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR that will help you defiantly to Benefit the Preparation of Courses.
Types of Banking
Before we discuss the various aspect related to the career in Banking and Finance, let us first have a look at the major Banking systems in India. Major Banking systems are:
- Business Banking: Business Banking provides services to mid-market business.
- Retail Banking: Retail Banking deals directly with isolated and small business.
- Investment Banking: Investment Banking can be relating to activities on the financial markets.
- Corporate Banking: Corporate Banking is directed at large business entities.
- Private Banking: Private banking can be providing wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
Types of Bank
- Commercial Banks
- Community Banks
- Community development Banks
- Credit Unions or co-operative Banks
- Land development Banks
- Private Banks
- Postal saving Banks
- Saving Banks
- Offshore Banks
- Saving Banks
- Ethical Banks
- Building societies
- A direct / or internet-only Banks
A Career in Banking in India:-
The Banking industry is one of the very important sectors in Indian Financial management. The production of the banking sector makes help in the economic and financial growth of India. They contain sector like Trade Financial, Commercial banking, Credit banking, Investment banking. Following are the top courses for banking and finances are:-
Read Also: Career and Courses after class 12th Commerce
- (NIBM) PGDM Banking and Finance:- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) offers eminent courses in Banking, Economics, and Finance which is confirmed by the Reserve Bank of India and subsidized by the Government of India.
- NSE PGP in Investment Banking and Capital Markets:- For Youth, Investment Banking has been a dream job because it is a finance professional job since long. It’s a 10 to 12-month full time or part-time for Post Graduate Program in Investment Banking and Capital Markets (PGP IB &CM) by NSE Academy is designed to sculpt students as firm main finance their career armed with professionalism in investment Banking and principal fair.
- BSE Banking and Finance:- The Post Graduate program in banking & finance (PGPBF) offered all-round knowledge of banking by the BSE institute working including FOREX marketing, global trade and finance, bank credit, a lawful environment of banking and IT systems in banking.
- Actuarial Science:- An “Actuary” defined as a person who obeys and analysis statistic and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums. Their function in life and general insurance career comprises designing and evaluating policies, deciding premium to be a levy, secure the sufficiency of the funds to provide the phlegmatic benefits etc.
Top Engineering Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR
Below we have mentioned the Best JEE Main/Adv. Coaching Centre in Delhi NCR that will help you defiantly to Benefit the Preparation of Courses.
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Delhi||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Noida||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Greater Noida||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Faridabad||Click Here|
|JEE Main Coaching Centre in Ghaziabad||Click Here|
Salary in Banking Sector
In the banking sector, Salary is based according to employee’s position i.e. an Assistant manager earns h means 303K to 1,032K every year, Manager earns 516K to 1,935K yearly, Probationary officer 25K to 28K per month, Deputy manager earns per year about 427K to 1,419K and Management Trainee earns 516K to 1,250K per year, Clerk earns 967K to 2,873K per year, Chief Manager earn appropriately 967K to 2,873K every year and fresher earn 9K to 25K in their learning process.
Top Universities for Banking:-
Below we have mentioned the following are Top 10 universities for banking in India.
|2.||T.A. Pai Management Institute||Karnataka|
|4.||Institute for Financial Management and Research||Chennai|
|5.||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics||Mumbai|
|6.||Tolani College of Commerce||Mumbai|
|8.||Hinduja College of Commerce||Mumbai|
|10.||Indian Institute of Management||Bangalore|
“Banking plays an important role in supporting the financial development of a country. Those countries have not a strong banking system, they facing many problems. But India has a well-built banking system and bankers. Banking has become a very appealing activity. Whatever is the growth of the future in India, I don’t think we will not a strong banking institution and for this, we need a powerful regulatory implement. To achieve economic development Government, the RBI and banks have to work together.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Answer: Banking continues to be one of the most stimulating, competitive and rewarding careers in the corporate world. It offers an unmatched opportunity to learn about other industries and businesses, some of the best options for career growth and unbeatable exit options.
Answer: Yes, being a bank teller can be stressful. There are a lot of factors at play, and there is a significant amount of risk when dealing with large sums of cash. A teller must follow procedures very carefully. A large part of a teller’s job is being able to spot and prevent fraudulent behaviour.
Answer: Life of SBI PO: Responsibilities during the Probation Period
The duration of probation or training is 2 years. After the completion of probation, candidates go through a screening test, after which they are appointed and posted as Assistant Managers to one of the SBI branches.
Answer: Six months are more than enough to crack SBI PO. If you are preparing with self-study without any coaching class, you can follow these things: Motivation Make up your mind that you want to crack this exam in the very first attempt, do your best and leave no stone unturned.
Answer: Yes, of course, an average student can crack the bank exam. Banks are changing their pattern of selection every year, from the previous year it had introduced two tiers Examination (Prelims & Mains).