Attention aspirants, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta has released the notification for the CAT 2018 or Common Admission Test 2018 on the official website of the CAT entrance examinations. Common Admission Test is a national level entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to PG management courses offered by the IIMs or top B-schools of India. IIM and also Many institutions other than IIM considers the CAT score card for providing admission into MBA courses. This year the CAT Exam will be Conducted on 25th November 2018 at 147 cities across the country.
Earlier IIM Calcutta has released the official notification for CAT 2018. The registration process for CAT 2018 has been started from 8th August and the CAT 2018 exam will be held on 25th November 2018. Noe Lates have a quik look at CAT 2018 Schedule.
|Online registration will starts from||8th August 2018|
|Registration will be closed on||19 September 2018|
|Admit card Download||October 24, 2018 – November 25, 2018|
|Result will be declared on||the Second week of January 2019(Tentative)|
CAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on CAT 2019 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, the student can apply for this MBA Entrance Test. The eligibility conditions of the exam are given below:
Here are the eligibility criteria for CAT 2019:
- Students should have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC, ST, and PWD/DA category).
- Percentage obtained in bachelor’s degree would be calculated on the basis of practice followed by the concerned institution. In case of grades/CGPA, the conversion would be based on the process defined by the concerned university/ institution.
- Candidate’s CGPA will be divided by maximum possible CGPA and by multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply for CAT.
How to apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website which is given below to register by filling up personal information like name, date of birth, email address, country and mobile number.
- After pressing the agree on the button, You will receive the login credentials – Login ID and Password through SMS and Email.
- Login to the website by clicking on ‘Existing User’ tab.
- Fill up the form with essential details like Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Programmes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format, not exceeding 80 KB in the given dimensions, 35mm x 45mm for photograph and 80mm x 35mm for the signature.
(Customize your photo in the above-given form with various photo editing tool like Paint, Photo manager etc.)
- NC-OBC/SC/ST/PWD-DA category candidates have to upload requisite attested certificates.
- Select the IIM and programmes for admission.
- Select any four test cities in terms of preference.
|SC, ST and PwD category candidates||950/-|
|all other categories of candidates||1900/-|
Please note that a candidate needs to pay registration fees only once, irrespective
of the number of institutes, he/she is applying for. Fees once paid cannot be
refunded under any circumstances.
CAT 2018 Result Declared
Aspirants can check the CAT 2018 Result through online mode. The result will be released in the second week of January 2019. CAT scorecard will be made available through online mode through the website. The authority may also intimate about the result to candidates individually. Candidates will view their score through the login window.
Best of Luck aspirants…!!