Attention Aspirant, CAT 2019 Exam date is released, i.e. CAT 2019 Exam is going to take place on 24th November 2019, i.e. on Sunday. IIM Kozhikode, the officiating IIM for the examination which is being held as an eligibility test for postgraduate management programmes in premier B-schools in the country, has already released the admit card on the official website,i.e. iimcat.ac.in. Approximately 2.44 lakh candidates are expected to appear for CAT 2019 on coming Sunday in centres across India.
CAT 2019: Admit Card
Admit Card is an essential document carried by the student on exam day. Candidates may download the CAT admit card from CAT Website,i.e. iimcat.ac.in and recheck following details mentioned: Name, registration number, exam date, time or session, PwD status, test city, test centre address and reference number.
Candidates may print the CAT admit card on an A4-size paper, preferably using a Laser Printer and the admit card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legibly printed.
What Are The Things To Keep In Mind While Taking CAT Exam?
CAT 2019: Exam Day Rules
Here are some essential points every candidate should be aware of while attending the exam:
CAT 2019: Date and schedule
Test Date: Sunday, November 24, 2019
Duration: 3 hours or 180 minutes (4 hours or 240 minutes For PwD Candidates)
Morning Session: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (Candidates reporting time: 7.30 am. Candidates not allowed entry after 8.45 am)
Evening Session: 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm (Candidates reporting time: 1.00 pm. Candidates not granted entry after 2.15 pm)
CAT 2019: Test Centre
Before leaving for the test centre, candidates are requested to verify and carry their original ID proof, and the printed CAT 2019 admit card.
Use the Google map link embedded on the electronic version of the admit card to locate the test centre. Identify the mode of transport and commute time at least a day before the exam day to reach the test centre on time on the day of the exam.
CAT 2019: Exam Pattern
The Exam would have three Sections:
Section 1 consists of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC).
Section 2 consists of Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR).
Section 3 consists of Quantitative Ability (QA)
For all candidates, the examination medium is English.
- Some questions would be of MCQ type (Multiple Choice Question) with options to select, and some would be non-MCQ type.
- No mark will be given for questions which are not attempted.
- For all MCQ type, a wrong answer would result in -1 Mark, i.e.(negative marks).
- There would be no negative mark for a non-MCQ type question.
- A virtual keyboard would be displayed on the screen, which is to be used for a non MCQ. Use the mouse to operate the virtual keyboard.
- CAT 2019: Admit card to be released tomorrow @iimcat.ac.in, Check details here
- NEET PG 2020: Admission, Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Books, Fees
- WBJEE 2020 Admit Card: Hall Ticket, Releasing Dates etc
BEST OF LUCK!!!