Hello, Aspirants as we all know that this year IIM-Kozhikode (Indian Institute of Management) will be conducting the CAT 2019 in Computer Based Test mode at different centres. The purpose of conducting this exam is to provide admissions into various MBA Courses.
- CAT 2019 Admit Card | CAT 2019 Exam Centre
- CAT 2019 Cutoff | CAT 2019 Exam Pattern | CAT 2019 Syllabus
Recently IIM announced the dates for the Counselling Process. So the interested aspirants completed their Counselling Process. You can get the CAT Exam Counselling Process here. The national-level management exam will be held on November 24 in online mode, throughout the article, we will discuss the CAT 2019 seat Matrix and the complete process of seat Allotment for CAT 2019.
This year, nearly 4000 seats in IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) will be filled through CAT 2019 exams. CAT score is also used non-IIM institutes like FMS, SPJIM, MDI Gurgaon, etc. for selecting candidates. Read about the counselling procedure of the Common Admission Test, who will conduct CAT 2019 counselling, schedule, seat matrix, etc.
CAT 2019 Seat Matrix
Before we will know about the CAT Seat Matrix, have a look some important facts of CAT.
Important Fact of CAT Exam 2019
|Conducted By||IIMs Kozhikode|
|Mode of Application||Online (Computer Based)|
|Name of the Examination||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Exam Centre||156 Cities|
|Exam Date||24 November|
CAT 2019 Seat Matrix
The counselling and seat allotment of CAT 2019 will be based on students merit, preference of choices and availability of seats. before we talk about CAT 2019 seat Matrix. let’s have a look at CAT 2019 seat allotment Process. Candidates have to report to the allotted centre in person, with all the required documents. Given below are the steps for CAT Counselling:
Step 1: Receival of Call Letter
- Selected candidates will receive call letters on their registered CAT email ID.
- The call letter contains the following information-
- Registration link
- Last date to complete the registration
- Date of WAT/GD and PI
- Venue of WAT/GD and PI
- Slot of WAT/GD and PI
Step 2: Report to Venue and Verify Documents
- Report at the allocated venue on the date mentioned in the call letter.
- Reach the helpline centre with the original and photocopies of the required documents.
Step 3: Lock Choice
- After the verification process, visit the official website of the college.
- Fill the form to register.
- Select and lock your choice before submission.
- You receive an intimation via SMS or email.
- After confirmation of the seat, visit the allocated institution and submit the seat allotment order.
Given below are the documents required at the time of CAT Counselling:
- Class X mark sheet and Passing certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and Passing certificate
- Graduation degree certificates
- Reservation category certificates (if applicable)
- Interview Letters
- CAT Rank Card
CAT 2019 Seat Reservation
Students belonging to reserved categories and planning to appear in CAT this year should know the reservation policies of IIMs for a clear understanding. The different number of seats are reserved for each category as per the rules of Government of India. A policy of up to 10 % reservation of seats for the EWS category shall be implemented by IIMs for their coming batch. IIMs adhere to the following CAT Reservation Criteria for their post-graduate management courses:
|Non-Creamy Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD)||5%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Up to 10%|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to CAT 2019 Examination.
|CAT Official Notification||Click Here|
|Common Admission Test (CAT)||Click Here|
|Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Test Series||Click Here|
|Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Previous Years Paper||Click Here|
For any Query related to CAT 2019, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for different Management Entrance Examination in India.
Best of Luck Aspirants!