Attention Aspirants! CBSE 12th History exam will be held Tomorrow – 3 March 2020. Students enrolled in class 12th who have opted for history course are prescribed with books Students appearing in the exam are advised to solve previous year question papers and sample papers issued by CBSE for revision and self-evaluation.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Throughout this article, you can get complete information In Class 12th History Board exam new pattern, the question paper will have 31 questions in total. These 31 questions will be divided as follows:
- Q1-20 will be objective type questions including MCQs carrying 1 mark each.
- Q21-24 will be 3 marks questions
- Q25-27 will be long questions carrying 8 marks each
- Q28-30 will be source-based questions carrying 6 marks each
- Q 31 will be a Map-based question carrying 6 marks.
Class 12th Useful Resources
|NCERT Solutions||HOLIDAY HOMEWORK|
|SAMPLE PAPER||PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER|
Last Minutes Exam Preparation Tips
- Give yourself enough time to Study.
- Organize Study groups with Friends.
- Practice on Last Year Paper.
- Don’t evaluate post examination.
- Take Regular Breaks.
- Snacking on Healthy Food is good for the brain.
- Drink Plenty of Water.
- Sleep Well
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any Examination related queries. You can comment on the box mentioned below to get the expert answer to your questions.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now