CBSE Class 8 Science Sample paper: Hi friends, in the last topic we have discussed the complete CBSE class 8 science syllabus. So if you have gone through the previous article then you will surely have the knowledge of what is being asked for class 8 science paper. As you know very well that Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its own curriculum and syllabus designed for the students and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students.
it is always a wise decision to keep an eye on what happening around with the subject you are going to learn. To improve your basic knowledge and command over the kind of mathematical problems asked in the exams, we have exclusively designed set of few CBSE class 8 science sample papers.These sample papers will help you to score extra marks in your school exams and will give your concept a ground reality. Hope you will love to solve the sums.
books for class 8 science
- Science Publication: – NCERT
- Awareness Science class 8, S.Chand Publication (Reference Book)
Before we go further deep into Sample papers, let us first have a brief look at the CBSE class 8 science syllabus.
|Topics To be Covered||Periods Allotted|
Materials in daily life
Different kinds of materials and their reactions.
How things change/ react with one another
|The World of the Living |
How babies are formed
|Moving Things, People, and Ideas |
Idea of force
|How Things Work |
Electric current and circuits
|Natural Phenomena |
Rain, thunder, and lightning
|Natural Resources |
Man’s intervention in phenomena of nature
Pollution of air and water
CBSE class 8 science sample paper
(A) Multiple choice questions: –
1. Which of the following crop would enrich the soil with N2?
|i. Apple||ii. Pea||iii. Paddy||iv. Potato|
2. Food obtained from an animal is very rich in.
|i. Fats||ii. Carbohydrate||iii. Minerals||iv. Proteins|
3. Which of the following disease is not caused by bacteria?
|i. Cholera||ii. Typhoid||iii. Tuberculosis||iv. Potato|
4. Which of the following is not a synthetic fiber?
|i. Nylon||ii. Flax||iii. Acrylic||iv. Polyester|
5. The element which is stored under kerosene is
|i. Sulphur||ii. Phosphorus||iii. Sodium||iv. Silicon|
6. Which are the major components of CNG?
|i. Ethane||ii. Propane||iii. Methane||iv. Butane|
7. Which of the following is the main cause of global warming?
|i. No2||ii. So2||iii. Co2||iv. ozone|
(B) Short answer type questions:-
- What are contact and non-contact force?
- What is amplitude and time period?
- What is electroplating? State two uses of it?
- Why we see lightning before hearing thundering?
- What is reforestation?
- Define rapid combustion with an example?
- What is a calorific value? Which substances have the highest calorific value?
(C) Long answer type questions:-
- Define Law of Reflection with a neat Labeled diagram?
- Draw the human Eye with the name of their parts?
- Describe the working principle of Human Ear?
- Draw and explain an electroscope?
- What are Biosphere reserve, National Parks, and Wildlife Sanctuaries?
The above following sample papers for class 8 science is designed by a list of highly qualified teachers of our family. The sample paper is based on the science syllabus of class 8 and consist of all sort of questions to be asked in class 8 science exam. CBSE class 8 science sample papers cover the objective questions like MCQ, Fill in The blanks, True or False, Match the followings and set of short and long answer type questions.To solve the whole paper along with the other CBSE class 8 science sample papers in PDF format, click the link below.