Hi friends, today we are going to discuss the latest CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus. As you know very well that Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its own curriculum and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students.
So it’s always a wise decision to keep an eye on what happening around with the subject you are going to learn. This year CBSE made little bit changes in CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus. Let us have a look at the updated 11 Class Applied Arts Syllabus for the academic year 2019-20.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus (2019-20)
Check out the latest CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2019-20 session and will remain the same until the next notification. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
One Theory Paper Marks=40 Marks
Time: 2 hours
|History of Indian Art|
|1||Pre-Historic Rock-Paintings and Art of Indus Valley||12||10|
|2||Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Art||24||10|
|3||Temple Sculpture Bronze and Artistic aspects of Indo-Islamic |
Note: The Syllabus of Applied Art-Commercial Art (Theory) for Class XI is the same as that of Painting (Theory) for Class XI given earlier.
CLASS XI Applied Arts (Practical)
One Practical Paper Marks=60 Marks
Time: 6 hours
|2||Lettering and layout||50||20|
Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus (Detailed)
Unit 1: Drawing (50 Periods)
- Drawing from Still-Life and Nature, medium-pencil monochrome/color.
Unit 2: (a) Lettering (50 Periods.)
- Study of lettering of Roman and Devnagri Scripts
- Identification of some typefaces and their sizes
- Layout Making a simple layout with lettering as the main component.
Unit 3: Portfolio Assessment ( 48 Periods)
- Record of entire year’s performance from sketch to finished product. (10)
- Five selected drawings in any media done during the year including a minimum of three lives. (05)
- Two selected works in chosen subject done during the year. (05)
- The candidate should be given one hour break after first three hours.
- The timetable to be so framed as to allow the students to work continuously for a minimum of two periods at a stretch.
CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus in Pdf
Here in this Section we have mentioned the CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus in PDf format. Students Can Check the Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus for the academic year 2019-20.
|1||CBSE Class 11 Study Materials||Click Here|
|2||CBSE Class 11 Important Books||Click Here|
|3||CBSE Class 11 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|4||CBSE Class 11 Syllabus||Click Here|
|5||CBSE Class 11 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|6||CBSE Class 11 Work Sheet||Click Here|
|7||CBSE Class 11 Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|8||CBSE Class 11 NCERT Solution||Click Here|
For any query related CBSE class 11 Syllabus, you can comment on the box mentioned below. our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck Student…!!!