Chandigarh College of Architecture is one of the leading Architecture institutes. It was founded in the year 1961 located in Vidya Path, Sector 12 D, Chandigarh, 160012. CCA Chandigarh offers a five-year program leading to a Bachelor of Architecture affiliated to the Panjab University. The institute is widely spread in a 5-acre (20,000 m2) campus with its own cricket ground, basketball court, volleyball court and a gym.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about the Chandigarh College of Architecture (CCA Chandigarh) like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Chandigarh College of Architecture
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Chandigarh College of Architecture:
|Name of Institute||Chandigarh College of Architecture|
|Popular Name||CCA Chandigarh|
|Location||Vidya Path, Sector 12 D, Chandigarh, 160012|
|Year of Establishment||1961|
|Affiliated with||PU, Chandigarh|
|Approved by||COA, MHRD|
|Intake||Bachelor Of Architecture- 40|
|Fees||Bachelor Of Architecture- 9,750 (Annual)|
|Courses offered||B.Arch, M.Arch|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Architecture Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- PU, Chandigarh
- Approved by – COA, AICTE
- Aid Status-Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
- Sports Complex
|Bachelor Of Architecture (B.Arch)||40||5 years|
Admission to various Programmes at CCA Chandigarh is made based on the candidate’s performance in NATA. Therefore, if you apply for this college, these useful resources about Chandigarh College of Architecture will help you do proper college research.
|Admission||Admission Seekers can apply through their (NATA and JEE Main Paper/ JOSAA) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) strictly on merit.|
|Merit-Based||In some cases, College also offers Merit-based admission for students who have scored great in their academics (no entrance test required).|
|Eligiblity Criteria||UG: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.|
PG: Students with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a duly recognized university or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% for General Candidates and 50% for Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
|Bachelor Of Architecture (B.Arch)||9,750|
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Scholarship in India||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
The Institute is famous for its out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies in fashion technology visit the campus to select the students for their company.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 to 15 lacks||4 to 8 lacks|
***Note- Average Package reported by our Reader.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CCA Chandigarh|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Architecture institutes in India.
Chandigarh College Of Architecture, Sector 12,
Chandigarh – 160012, India.
Ph: (0172)2740558, (0172)2740685, (0172)2740689 Fax no. : (0172)2740686.
Ans. Chandigarh College of Architecture was established in the year 1961.
Ans. Chandigarh College of Architecture at Vidya Path, Sector 12 D, Chandigarh, 160012
Ans. Total intake of Architecture candidates in Chandigarh College of Architecture is 40.