Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College (CCM Medical College) was founded in the year 2013. CM Medical College Durg provides modern education and high-quality resident space. It is affiliated with Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
CCM Medical College is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh. The college has provided MBBS Courses with 150 seats with all facility and there have no any PG courses available yet. The college has highly qualified faculties and disciplined students.
Chandulal Medical College Durg Chhattisgarh
|Name of Institute||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg|
|Popular Name||CCM Medical College Durg|
|Location||Kurud Road, Durg District, Kachandur, Chhattisgarh 490024|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated with||Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
In this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Counselling, Review, Ranking etc.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Ayush and Health Sciences University, Raipur.
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Pvt.
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|UG Course||Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. |
Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
|Tuition fee||– 5,18,500/-|
|Caution money||– 20,000/-|
|Clinical and Transportation||– 75,000/-|
|Student Welfare||– 10,000/-|
|Hostel and Mess||– 1,10,000/-|
|Hostel (A.C.) and Mess||– 1,50,000/-|
The format for Bank Guarantee: Download Here
NEET Cutoff 2018
Following cutoff marks are based on NEET 2018 Entrance Exam.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg (Chhattisgarh)|
- The college is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chhattisgarh.
- We Would like to give this CCM Medical college 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Chhattisgarh.
- Top Medical College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top Dental College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BHMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
- Top BAMS College In Chhattisgarh 2018
Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College Durg
Village-kachandur, Near Kohka/ Rungta College, Dist- Durg (c.g.) Durg
Phone: 0788-6004222, 6006060, 6006061
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 788 2245504
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!