Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut) was established in the year 1981 by the Board of Technical Education(BTEUP) Lucknow. CMSGGP Daurala (Meerut) provides diploma courses in various field like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, Interior design and decoration etc. The main aim of this college is to provide quality learning and long term social benefits through transmitting advance knowledge. Also, it provides practical engineering education to the students so that they can get real experience in the professional world.
In this article, we will discuss all the important details of CMSGGP, Daurala (Meerut) like Admission process, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship, Fee structure, Ranking etc.
Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut)
Before we start, lets look at some important details about CMSGGP, Daurala (Meerut)
|Name of Institute||Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut)|
|Year of Establishment||1981|
|Affiliation By||Board of Technical Education(BTEUP) Lucknow|
|Course Offered||Various UG & Diploma|
Affiliations, Recognization, and Achievement
- Affiliated By: Board of Technical Education(BTEUP) Lucknow
- Approved By: AICTE
- Institute Type: Government
- Hostel for Boys & Girls
- The college organizes events like Plantation Drive, Swachchhata Pakhwara etc.
|PG Diploma In Web Designing||75||1 Year|
|PG Diploma In Computer Hardware & Networking||75||1 Year|
|Diploma In Journalism & Mass Communication||75||1 Year|
|Civil Engineering||67||3 Years|
|Electronics Engineering||67||3 Years|
|Interior Design & Decoration||67||3 Years|
|Mechanical engineering (Automobile)||67||3 Years|
|Mechanical engineering (Computer-Aided design)||67||3 Years|
|Mechanical engineering (Production)||67||3 Years|
|Information Technology||67||3 Years|
|Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)(Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering(Computer-Aided design)(Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering(Production)(Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
|Electronics Engineering(Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
|Information Technology(Lateral Entry)||06||2 Years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty & Staff
Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut) provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. Orientation program includes workshops, social events, study groups and opportunities to get you involved in campus life. Participating in these activities ensure you make a successful start to studying. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country. CMSGGP, Daurala (Meerut)
The quality is amply demonstrated by the patents held by various faculty members, the research grants coming from various agencies in India, national conferences, symposiums and workshops.
- Ashtvinayak Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (AIT, Kurukshetra)
- Bhagwan Parshuram Polytechnic College, Kurukshetra (BPPC Kurukshetra)
- For Admission in Diploma, Candidates have to clear JEECUP Entrance Examination conducted which is conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.
- After the announcement of results, Candidates who have passed the examination by clearing the cutoff will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank.
- The counselling process will take place in serval rounds. After each round seats are allotted to the respective candidates.
- Now, Selected candidates have to appear for document verification and fee payment.
- Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Post Graduate In Diploma||1)Candidates must have passed their graduation from a recognized university or college.|
|Diploma In Engineering||
1) Candidates must have passed their 10th/SSC Examination with science stream.
2) Candidates must have a secure minimum of 35% marks in science & mathematics.
|Diploma In Engineering (Lateral Entry)||1) Candidates must have passed intermediate or ITI 2 years from a recognized university|
Chaudhry Mukhtar Singh Government Girls Polytechnic, Daurala (Meerut) proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 15 years
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years.
The cutoff is simply the minimum required score which a candidate needs to obtain for getting admission in the top polytechnic colleges. Cutoff depends on various factors such as the total number of students that appear for the exam, level of difficulty of the set question paper, etc.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Polytechnic Ghaziabad|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
Top Recruiting Companies
- Larsen & Toubro India Ltd.
- TATA MOTORS
- Federal-Mogul Goetz India Ltd.
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD.
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Honda Motors
- DELHI METRO
- Somany Tiles
- Jai-Bharat Maruti Suzuki pvt. Ltd.
- Jackson India ltd.
- HCL Infosys
- TATA Projects limited
- Jindal Pipes
- ps Rohtak
- Surya steel pipes
- Hyderabad Industries Limited
- Apra Auto India Ltd.
- Kamdhenu Ispat ltd.
- BSNL India
|Address||Hapur Rd, Near Petrol Pump, E Block, D-Block, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001|
|Phone||0120 271 9500|