Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21: CG Vyapam or CPEB Board is conduct the Chhattisgarh B.Sc Nursing and Chhattisgarh professional examination board is conduct the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2020 to get admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Chhattisgarh state will be given preference. Chhattisgarh professional examination board takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Chhattisgarh Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
|Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc Nursing: CG Vyapam or CPEB Board, M.Sc Nursing: Chhattisgarh professional examination board|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
|Official Website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/ / http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/|
|Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh B.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The information related to the Important events & dates for the entrance exam is mentioned below.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Online submission of application begins (Re-open)||23rd June 2020|
|Last date of application submission||30th June 2020|
|Availability of admit card||To be Announced|
|Answer key release||To be Announced|
|Result declaration||To be Announced|
|Counseling begins||To be Announced|
|Last date of Counselling||September 2020|
Chhattisgarh M.Sc. Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and Dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Registration forms available||21st April 2020 (Released)|
|Submission of application forms||31st May 2020|
|Application Re-Open||23rd June – 30th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance exam||To be Announced|
|Answer Key||To be Announced|
|The Announcement of Final Answer Key & Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the application process for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- It is always recommended to the applicants that they try using the sample forms before they actually fill the forms, and this can help them to avoid the mistakes.
- The applicants have to get the application forms for the entrance from the official website.
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form has been Re-Open and can be filled till 30th June 2020.
- Applicants can fill the Application Form of CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 in online mode.
- Candidates must fill necessary details at the time of registration to get login credentials.
- The applicants have to register first and then access the Application Form using the registered credentials.
- The university will not accept any offline applications.
- The applicants have to fill the application form very carefully and there should be no false information entered in the form and at the same time, no blank fields should be left.
- Once the form is filled the applicants have to upload the required documents such as the scanned passport size photo, Scanned signature and more.
- The applicants should be aware of the format and the size that the website accepts for the upload.
The Application Fee is categorized below for all categories:
- For General candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200.
- For OBC candidates, the fee is Rs.150.
- For ST/SC and Physically Disabled Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100.
- The applicants should always be aware and active in the last submission dates which means that the application should be submitted well in advance to avoid the rejection.
- Once everything is done the applicants have to pay the application fee online through net banking or by using the debit/credit card.
- Once the payment is done the applicants have to save the payment confirmation page and then save the copy filled the application form as well.
- Then the applicants can submit the filled application.
The important information related to the application fee for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- General category – Rs 200/-
- OBC category – Rs 150/-
- SC, ST & PWD category Rs 100/-
- The Application fee can be paid online through debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking as well.
- The application fee can also be paid offline by submitting the Bank Challan in SBI bank or ICICI bank.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates will fill the CG Pre M.Sc nursing 2020 application form through online mode.
- In order to appear for the entrance exam applicants, need to fill the application form which will be available in online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicant.
- There are no other modes available for the applicants to fill the application form other than online mode.
- In order to fill the application form, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and read carefully all the instructions related to the application process mentioned on the official website.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university in order to fill the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
- At the time of registration, applicants are instructed to provide correct details like email ID contact number, etc.
- After successful registration applicants need to fill the application form wherein they need to provide some more details as needed.
- Once all the details are successfully filled in the application form applicants need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and some more documents as needed in the given format.
- After that applicants need to submit the form and take a printout of the same.
- Authorities have decided that applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be able to appear for the entrance exam.
- So the payment of application fee is an important part of the application process.
- So we request that the applicants who are done with the filing of the application form are instructed to pay the application fee as decided by the official authorities.
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs 200/- for the entrance exam.
- However, that of reserved category applicants have to pay Rs 100/- as application fee.
- OBC category needs to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode only by debit card, credit card or net banking feature.
Get Admission in Nursing Courses Call Now: 9873056333
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|Educational Qualification||The applicants applying for this entrance exam should be from Chhattishgarh state only.|
The applicants should be HSC pass from a known board and university from Chhattishgarh.
The applicants should have achieved a minimum of 40% of marks in total in their HSC examinations in all the subjects.
The applicants must also have had physics, chemistry, biology/ zoology, and English as the main subjects in their HSC examination.
|Age Criteria||Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. The maximum age limit of severing aspirants will be 45 years. The age limit of general nursing and midwifery will be 35 years.|
|Domicile||Applying candidates must have the domicile of Chhattishgarh state.|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level examination or equivalent from Chhattishgarh Board.|
|Subjects||Candidates must qualify their 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry Biology, and English|
|Minimum Marks||Candidates must obtain an aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.|
|Educational Qualification||HSC exam from a recognized board must be completed by the applicants.|
After completing the HSC exam applicant must have passed. Nursing course from a recognized university.
|Nationality||Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.|
|Domicile||Applicants must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.|
|Mode of Examination||The entrance exam will be scheduled offline (pen & paper-based)|
|Question Types||The exam paper will be prepared using only MCQ type questions in it.|
|Marking Scheme||Every correct answer will help the applicant achieve 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||As per the body, there will be no negative marking done in this entrance exam.|
|Total Question||The question paper will have 100 questions in total and it will be considered for 100 marks.|
|Mandatory Subjects||The entrance exam will be based on the physics, chemistry, biology/ zoology subjects.|
|No. of Ques.||Official authorities will ask 100 questions in the question paper of the entrance exam.|
|Ques. Type||Applicants will have to answer objective type multiple choice questions in the entrance exam.|
|Marking Scheme||In the entrance, exam authorities will not reduce any marks for incorrect answers. That means there is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.|
|Marks||Applicants will get one mark for each correct response in the entrance exam.|
|Physics||Work energy and power, potential energy, kinematics energy, rigid body, the moment of inertia, the universal law of gravitational, escape velocity, periodic motion, simple harmonic motion, the velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light, reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, bar magnets, lines of force, dielectric constant, dipole field, measurement of voltage and current, moving galvanometer, etc.|
|Chemistry||Structure of matter, chemical bond, solution, solid-state, nuclear chemistry, chemical equilibrium, thermochemistry and thermodynamics, chemical kinematic, electrochemistry, surface chemistry, chemical periodicity, comparative study of elements, transition metals, chemical analysis, chemical properties, polymers classifications, biomolecules, etc.|
|Biology||Botany: Structure organization of cells, models laws and inheritance, monohybrid and dihydric cross, tissue and tissue system, uptake of minerals transport of water arid solutes, transpiration photosynthesis and respiration importance, mode of action and importance, ecosystem structures and functions, the role of plants in humans welfare, coal, and petroleum, biotechnology, etc.|
Zoology: Female reproductive cycles in mammals, type of eggs, fertilization, cleavage, chromosomes, type of chromosomes, blood group and their significance, blood banks, human populations, bionomical and trinomial nomenclature, classifications of a different animal, economic zoology, sericulture, apiculture, communicable decease, smoking, alcoholism, wildlife conservation, etc.
Authorities have not disclosed the information about the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam. However, the details will be out soon. So we recommend that the applicants go through the official website of the university in order to get information about the syllabus subject wise for Better preparation of the entrance exam.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- Official authorities will provide admit cards to the applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and have registered for the entrance exam.
- Applicants will be able to check the admit card in the month of July 2020 on the official website of the university a few days before the date of the Entrance exam.
- It is a gate pass of the applicants who are appearing for the entrance exam.
- Applicants need to carry the admit card along with them at the time of the entrance exam.
- And so applicants need to download the admit card from the website. Authorities will not provide admit cards to the applicants by post or in person.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
- Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
- Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
- They are required to use particulars to check the results.
- It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same.
- On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
The important information related to the counseling process is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- The applicants who want to get the admissions after clearing the entrance exam have to go through the counseling process.
- The counseling completely depends on the merit list that is prepared by the university.
- The merit list is prepared as per the scores achieved by the applicants in the entrance exam the highest achievers will be on top and thereafter.
- The counseling process also involves a document verification process where the applicants have to get all of their original documents along with the attested copies.
- Once the seats are allotted to the applicants they have to report to the college for the admission.
- After the announcement of the results, the university will release the CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling details in online mode.
- Candidates, who will be shortlisted in the merit list, will be allowed to participate in the counseling rounds.
- For the final admission procedure, candidates will have to pay the admission fee.
- For the documents verification process, candidates should bring their documents for verification purposes.
The documents to be brought during counseling for verification are:
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Scorecard
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card
- 10th and 12th level certificates and Mark sheets
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate, etc.
- Authority will conduct counseling round for the applicants who want to get admission in the university.
- It is important that the applicants score well in the entrance exam and appear for the counseling round in order to get admission in the university.
- In the counseling round, applicants will get seats in the respective college according to their preferences.
- Authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them and the performance in the counseling round.
- Applicants are instructed to carry all important documents along with them for the verification process at the time of counseling.
- Bethany College of Nursing, Durg
- Ayush and Health Sciences University
- Shri Shankaracharya College of Nursing, Bhilai
- Bilasa Institute of Nursing, Bilaspur
- C G Institute of Nursing
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the future of B.Sc. nursing?
A: Thos who completes B.Sc. Nursing in reputed colleges in india, they can build excellent professional career and B.Sc. Nursing course best suit for those who are interested to immigrate to England/US/Candada/Ireland to work in abroad as a clinical nurse, Also can go for further studies like M.Sc.Nursing with different specilities i,e, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, OBG Nursing and Medical Nursing, these specility nursing education helps to get in to nursing faculty position in Health Universities of India and aborad.
Q: What is the M.Sc. Nursing?
A: M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate degree program of 2 years. It is a study in the field of healthcare professionals and focuses on caring for the individual, families, and communities to provide optimal health and quality of life from conception to health.
Q: What is the mode of the exam Chhattisgarh Nursing?
A: The exam Chhattisgarh Nursing 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
Q: When will the admit card release for Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams?
A: The admit card date will be released soon.
Q: What is the time duration for this Exams?
A: The exam will be conducted for 2 hours.
Q: What is the application fee for Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance?
A: The applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now