Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture Patiala is one of Punjab’s best architectural colleges. It was established in 2004. Chitkara University in Punjab has been founded by Dr Ashok Chitkara and Dr Madhu Chitkara, who have been passionate teachers for more than 40 years now. Students from around the country are getting attracted to Chitkara University because of our commitment to teaching excellence, focus on research, tailored courses that make our education relevant to changing career dynamics and formidable industry partnerships.
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about the Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture Patiala like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility criteria, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
Download Hand Written Notes for NATA 2021 Examination Click Here
Here we mentioned some Useful Resources for NATA 2021 Examination that will help you to crack the Examination.
|NATA 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Books||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NATA 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture Patiala
Before we discuss Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture Patiala, let us look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala|
|Popular Name||CSPA Patiala|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated with||Technical University|
|Review the College||Click here|
|Category||Architecture college in Punjab|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
- Approved by: AICTE
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
|B. Des. in interior Design||NA||4 years|
|B. Des. in interior Design||NA||2 years|
Faculty & Staff
Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
- Architecture admission is completely based on the entrance exam NATA and JEE Main Paper 2. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to Architecture will be made based on the merit they have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- A few institutes also provide direct admission based on the candidate’s performance at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th from a recognized university with physics, chemistry & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govt.
- with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
Minimum Age: 17 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
|Per Semester||Rs. 90,000 (Till Semester 9)|
Note: The fees for any of the above programs are subject to revision.
*ERP: Only at the time of admission.
NATA Sample Paper
Here we have provided NATA 2021 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack NATA 2021 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
It offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NATA 2021. COA does not hold any centralised counselling for candidates who qualify for NATA. During the counselling, a candidate is required to register and fill the choice of seats. Once the filing of choices is completed, the document verification process will start. Candidate must carry class 10th and 12th mark sheet along with NATA 2021 scorecard for verification. Here are some important facts about NATA 2021 counselling Card.
- The qualified candidate will get admission based on marks scored in NATA 2021.
- Council of Architecture is responsible only for the conduct of NATA, however, it will not be involved in the admission procedure.
- The counseling process of NATA 2021 varies from institute to institute.
- The qualified candidate will have to apply on their own for admission to each college that accepts the NATA score.
- For the counseling process, the qualified candidates will have an option to lock their choices and preferences of colleges.
- A candidate who will be allotted the seats per their locked will have to undertake the document verification process.
- Candidate should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualify for NATA 2021.
- The seat allotment of NATA 2021 depends on the availability of seats in the participating college.
- It is advisable for the candidate to collect their admission details in advance for the institution where they seek admission.
- The qualified candidates will also have to deposit their course fee while reporting to their respective college.
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents required for the admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
NATA 2021 Cutoff [Expected]
Students can check expected NATA cutoff marks from the below given table:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
NATA Previous Year Cutoff
Here we have mentioned the previous year qualifying NATA Cutoff for NATA examination:
|Examination||Minimum Percentage||Total Marks|
|MCQ section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
|Qualifying exam||50% marks||–|
JEE Main Paper 2 Cutoff 2020 (Architecture)
|Home State||Other State||Home State||Other State|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
Address: Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH-64), Patiala, Punjab 140401
Phone: 095011 05714
Ans. Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala, was established in the year 2004.
Ans. Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala at Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH-64), Patiala, Punjab 140401
Ans. The total intake of Architecture candidates in the Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture, Patiala is N/A.
Ans. NATA is a compulsory exam for admission to any Architectural College in India (Except NITs & IITs) and is an eligibility test for admission into the Architecture Course.
Ans. A. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE, whereas the Council of Architecture conducts NATA. The institutes that give admission based on JEE Main paper 2 are NITs and GFTIs, whereas, by NATA, you get admission into Private colleges and State level colleges, other than NITs and IITs
Ans. It is clear that a good score in NATA 2021 can be around 120 to 150 marks out of 200.