Attention Aspirants, the CIPET JEE Authority has recently advertised a notification to fill the application form for the next round of admission in 21 Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET Colleges in India). Throughout the article, we will discuss the CIPET JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of CIPET JEE 2018.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
CIPET JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2018 Admission notification.
CIPET JEE 2018 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||April/May 2018|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit Card issue date||May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2018|
|Admission Starts from||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the updated eligibility criteria for the CIPET JEE Exam 2018.
|For PGD-PPT||3 year degree in science stream with Chemistry.||Maximum age limit is 25 years|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of the degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric pass candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.||Maximum age limit is 20 years|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology |
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical |
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry||Maximum age limit is 21 years as on 31st July 2018.|
- Citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Caste Criteria CIPET JEE 2018 exam:
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s case, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification
CIPET JEE 2018 RESERVATION OF SEATS
|Person With Disability (PWD)||5% Horizontal reservation for Person With Disability (PWD) (with 40% or more disability) cutting across all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and General category.|
|State Domicile||20% (supernumerary)|
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 CIPET JEE Admission Notification.
|Download CIPET JEE 2018 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Admit Card| Hall ticket for CIPET JEE 2018||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for CIPET JEE 2018 Examination||Click Here|
|Download CIPET JEE 2018 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Syllabus (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|CIPET JEE 2018 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Top Plastic Engineering Courses Offered by CIPET Colleges in India||Click Here|
For any Query related to Plastic Engineering Courses in India, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Plastic Engineering.