The CIPET JEE 2020 Cut off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the selection of candidates in 21 Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET). The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cut off scores. Aspirants who apply for the colleges need to clear the Cut off to finally get selected for their dream college. The previous year CIPET JEE Cut off was based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, and the difficulty level of the examination.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12 January 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||02 July 2020|
|Date of CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) all over India||12 July 2020|
|Hosting of Admit Card for CBT based JEE 2020-21||25 June 2020|
|Counselling||On or before 15 July 2020|
|Date of commencement of course||03 August 2020|
Previous Year CIPET JEE Cut off
CIPET JEE 2020 Cut off is the minimum marks which must be scored by the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants those will successfully score the minimum cut off marks, they will be shortlisted for further admission procedure. The merit list will be published by the examination conducted authority which will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates. These shortlisted candidates will be next called for the counselling round.
CIPET Lucknow cut off 2015
|Manufacturing Technology (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||9402|
|Plastic Technology (Fee Waiver Seat )||FWOP||8992|
CIPET Bhubaneswar Cut-off 2016
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering||General||57282||603872|
|B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering||Schedule Caste||353484||716482|
|B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering||Schedule Tribe||525785||1032668|
|B.Tech Plastic Engineering||General||632523||174680|
|B.Tech Plastic Engineering||Schedule Caste||566978||588781|
|B.Tech Plastic Engineering||Schedule Tribe||343189||343189|
CIPET JEE 2020 Expected Cutoff
CIPET JEE 2020 is a two-tier objective type Entrance Examination. Let us check the CIPET JEE 2020 Expected cut-off for the preliminary and mains examination.
CIPET JEE 2020 Preliminary Exam Cutoff
|S. No.||Category||Qualifying percentage||Cutoff marks (out of 100)|
CIPET JEE 2020 Mains Exam Cutoff
|S. No.||Category||Qualifying percentage||Cutoff Marks (out of 100)|
Important Instruction on CIPET JEE Cutoff 2020
The candidates applying for CIPET JEE 2020 are advised to check these important Instruction Related to CIPET JEE 2020 Cutoff.
- CIPET JEE 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the CIPET JEE 2020 examination.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Engineering Colleges under CIPET JEE.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Phone No.: +91-44-22254780, +91-44-22253040
Fax No.: +91-44-22254787
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CBSE related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers