Attention Aspirants, the CIPET JEE Authority has recently advertised a notification to fill the application form for the next round of admission in 21 Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET Colleges in India). Throughout the article, we will discuss the CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of CIPET JEE 2020.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12 January 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application form||02 July 2020|
|Date of CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) all over India||12 July 2020|
|Hosting of Admit Card for CBT based JEE 2020-21||25 June 2020|
|Counselling||On or before 15 July 2020|
|Date of commencement of course||03 August 2020|
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
|Postgraduate diploma in plastics processing & testing (PGD-PPT)||3 year Degree in Science.|
|Post diploma in plastics mould design with cad /cam (PD-PMD with CAD / CAM)||3 year Diploma in Mechanical/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Tool/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile /Tool & Die Making/ Petrochemicals/ Industrial/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology or DPMT / DPT (CIPET) or equivalent)|
|Diploma in plastics mould technology (DPMT)||Candidates must be 10th Class with Mathematics, Science and English|
|Diploma in plastics technology (DPT)||Candidates must be 10th Class with Mathematics, Science and English|
- Citizen of India,
- A subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s case, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- No change in the community status already indicated in the online application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification
|Person With Disability (PWD)||5% Horizontal reservation for Person With Disability (PWD) (with 40% or more disability) cutting across all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and General category.|
|State Domicile||20% (supernumerary)|
Aspirants may also check these links.
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top Plastic Engineering Courses Offered by CIPET Colleges in India||Click Here|
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CBSE related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers