From past few days, we have received a number of questions asking for the preparation strategy of CIPET JEE 2020 Entrance Examination. In our Previous article for CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria, we have discussed the important parameters like Qualification, Age, Nationality, Reservation of seats for CIPET JEE. In this article, we will let you know about CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern and CIPET JEE Selection Procedure.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure of CIPET JEE. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12th January 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||22nd May 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||15th May 2020 onwards|
|Date of examination||31st May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Before 10th June 2020|
|Admission Starts from||1st of July 2020|
The written exam is the ladder to your success and scoring great is the only way to which you can make it to the institute. Admission to various Diploma, Postgraduate and undergraduate programs are made through central counselling based on the score of CIPET JEE 2020 Entrance examination. Admission is based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET (CIPET – JEE). Let us find out the selection procedure for this very prestigious examination.
- Preliminary Written Examination.
- Mains Written Exam
- Central counselling based on CIPET JEE 2020 Score.
1st Stage: Preliminary Written Examination pattern
The very first stage of your dream college is to score great in the preliminary written examination. The subjects will be based as per academic qualification and questions from GK. The CIPET Joint entrance examination will be of 100 number and one has to score cut-off marks prescribed by the board for Mains Examination.
|Subject||Type of question||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics||Multiple Choice Questions||100||3 Hours|
2nd Stage: CIPET JEE 2020 Mains Examination pattern
The Mains exam will consist of a total of 100 questions from the subject of academic qualification. Total duration for Mains examination will be of 2 hours. Those who will perform great in both preliminary and mains examination will be eligible for central counselling for various courses offered by the Central Institute for Plastic Engineering and Technology.
|Subject||Type of question||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics||Multiple Choice Questions||100||2 Hours|
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and the Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
- A list of eligible candidate for counselling will be made before the counselling, (based on factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation, relaxation etc).
- The authority will publish the counselling day and one has to register to the official site before participating in central counselling.
- The candidates have to fill up their choice of colleges in which they wish to seek admission.
- Finally, on the counselling day, the seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates can lock the seats by paying the fees.
Documents Required for Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
Aspirants may also check these links.
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top Plastic Engineering Courses Offered by CIPET Colleges in India||Click Here|
For any Query related to Plastic Engineering Courses in India, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Plastic Engineering.