From the past couple of years, the craze of Degree other than Medical or Engineering has grown to many folds. Those days are gone when students usually prefer Engineering or Medical studies. Now our crowd is more concern about other career choices. Plastic Engineering is one such field.
A candidate who is interested in pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology etc need to clear CIPET JEE 2020 Exam.
The CIPET Joint Entrance Examination is a national-level Joint entrance exam conducted by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology for admission in different CIPET Colleges in India.
Those who want to appear for CIPET JEE entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for CIPET JEE Application Form until 1st week of June 2020. If you want to score great in CIPET JEE and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the CIPET JEE Admission Process, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Candidate can also read the following links regarding CIPET JEE Exam 2020.
CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) was established in the year 1968 by the Government of India to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Now the Institute has become one of the premier institutes to pursue various Plastic and Polymer Technology Courses in India. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2020 Admission notification.
|Conducting Body||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Exam||CIPET Joint Entrance Examination, CIPET JEE 2020|
|Commencement of online application form Released||12th January 2020|
|Last date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||22nd May 2020|
|Admit Card issue date||15th May 2020 onwards|
|Date of examination||31st May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Before 10th June 2020|
|Admission Starts from||1st of July 2020|
The aspirant can check details about CIPET JEE 2020 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Why Choose CIPET JEE Exam?
Let us have a look at some of the salient features of CIPET JEE Exam, which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- Through CIPET JEE, one can take admission in some of the Best Plastics Engineering & Technology Education in India.
- The successful candidate of CIPET Joint Entrance Examination will have a chance to pursue B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc courses in Plastic and Polymer Engineering.
- The candidate who is looking for his career in Plastics Engineering & Technology, it is the best place for him.
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) conduct entrance exam through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about CIPET JEE. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern.
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the CIPET JEE:
|For PGD-PPT||3-year degree in science stream with Chemistry.||Maximum age limit is 25 years|
|For PGD-PTQM||3 years of the degree in science stream with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.|
|For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam.|
|For DPMT & DPT||Matric passes candidates with Science, Mathematics and English can apply for this course.||Maximum age limit is 20 years|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.(4years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology |
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(4years) in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical |
M.Sc. in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE score
|M.Sc.-PS||B.Sc. (Science) Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the major subject|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with Maths, Physics & Chemistry||Maximum age limit is 21 years as on 31st July 2020.|
To Know complete details about CIPET JEE Entrance Examination eligibility criteria like Age, Nationality, Relaxation etc, you may also check CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility criteria.
The written exam is the ladder to your success and scoring great is the only way to which you can make it to the institute. Admission to various Diploma, Postgraduate and undergraduate programs are made through central counselling based on the score of CIPET JEE Entrance examination. Admission is based on academic record and performance in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET (CIPET–JEE). Let us find out the selection procedure for this very prestigious examination.
- Preliminary Written Examination.
- Mains Written Exam
- Central counselling based on CIPET JEE Score.
1st Stage: Preliminary Written Examination pattern
The very first stage of your dream college is to score great in the preliminary written examination. Here aspirants must keep in mind that the written examination will be offline in nature and will be conducted in 3 hours. The subjects will be based as per academic qualification and questions from GK. The CIPET Joint entrance examination will be of 100 number and one has to score cut-off marks prescribed by the board for Mains Examination.
2nd Stage: Mains Examination pattern
The Mains exam will consist of a total of 100 questions from the subject of academic qualification. Total duration for Mains examination will be of 2 hours. Those who will perform great in both preliminary and mains examination will be eligible for central counselling for various courses offered by the Central Institute for Plastic Engineering and Technology.
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be conducted in 2 hours and the Preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and GK.
- Maximum Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Exam: It will be of Objective Type Question.
The CIPET JEE Entrance exam is an offline objective written test. The questions related to Reasoning, General Logical Ability, Maths and General Knowledge will be asked. The nature of the questions will be objective in nature and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. One can read and download the complete updated CIPET JEE Syllabus 2020 by clicking here.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for CIPET JEE 2020 Exam.
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the CIPET JEE 2020 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of CIPET JEE ( Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
|GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 50/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
The admit card for the CIPET JEE 2020 will be released online from mid-week of April/May 2020. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for CIPET JEE Entrance examination.
- Visit the CIPET JEE entrance exam official website
- Click on CIPET JEE Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download CIPET JEE admit card
- Take a clear print of CIPET JEE entrance exam 2020 to admit card.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (CIPET JEE) Result will be declared in Feb / March 2020. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for CIPET JEE 2020
- Go to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (CIPET JEE).
- Click on “CIPET JEE Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download CIPET JEE scorecard.
- A list of eligible candidate for counselling will be made before the counselling, (based on factors like- 10+2 marks, CIPET score, reservation, relaxation etc).
- The authority will publish the counselling day and one has to register to the official site before participating in central counselling.
- The candidates have to fill up their choice of colleges in which they wish to seek admission.
- Finally, on the counselling day, the seats are allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates can lock the seats by paying the fees.
Documents Required for CIPET JEE Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Phone No.: +91-44-22254780, +91-44-22253040
Fax No.: +91-44-22254787
Aspirants may also check these links.
|Top CIPET Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top 50 Plastic Engineering Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2020-21||Click Here|
|Top Plastic Engineering Courses Offered by CIPET Colleges in India||Click Here|
For any Query related to Plastic Engineering Courses in India, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for Career in Plastic Engineering.
Best of Luck!!!