Finally, the wait is over! The Result of Common Law Admission Test 2018 (CLAT 2018 Result) has been released today by the examination committee. The CLAT exam is one of the most Popular law entrance exams in India. This year more than 40000 students participated in the CLAT entrance exam to get a seat in one of the participating colleges in National Law University. Throughout this article, we will get to know about the complete details of CLAT 2018 Results and the Expected CLAT 2018 Cut-off.
Admission Seekers need to qualified CLAT Entrance Exam to get the admission in BA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons) from NLU.
How to Check CLAT 2018 Result
- Admission Seekers has to be open the official website of CLAT.
- Then Click on the ‘CLAT 2018 Exam Result Tab’.
- Now enter your registered Email Id and your Password.
- Click on the “Scorecard” tab in the registered account
- Check CLAT Score, Rank, and your qualifying Status and
- Now Download a copy of CLAT 2018 result sheet for future reference.
CLAT 2018 Toppers List
|All India Rank||CLAT Toppers|
|AIR 1||Aman Garg|
|AIR 2||Devansh Kaushik|
|AIR 3||Anmol Gupta|
Details mentioned in Result:
- Name of Admission Seekers
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Enrollment Number
- Category Rank
- CLAT Score
- All India Rank
- NRI Sponsored Rank
CLAT 2018 Cut off (Expected).
The CLAT 2018 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record. The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the CLAT 2018 examination. The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of CLAT will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different LAW Colleges under CLAT.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in CLAT 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Colleges wise 2018 Cutoff Rank (Expected).
Throughout this table, we define all the Colleges wise Cutoff ranking under the National Law University. Expected cut off for the CLAT 2018 for different colleges participating is the exam is given below.
|Law Colleges under CLAT||Cut off Ranking|
|NLSIU Bangalore (National Law School of India University)||131||132|
|NALSAR Hyderabad (Nalsar University of Law)||128||129|
Reservation in CLAT Cutoff 2018.
Here in this table, we have defined all the category wise reservation in CLAT 2018 Cutoff in Open Category.
|OBC-NCL||10% less than cutoff score of the Open category|
|SC||20% less than cutoff score of the Open category|
|ST||20% less than cutoff score of the Open category|
|PwD||30% less than cutoff score of the Open category|
*** To get more information about CLAT 2018 Cutoff you can check the complete on the given link: Click Here: CLAT 2018 Cut off: Expected and Previous Year Cut-off (All College/All Courses)
CLAT 2018 Counselling Process.
After qualifying the CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam, qualified candidates have to participate in CLAT Centralised Counselling Process 2018. the CLAT 2018 Counselling Process will be Conducted by entrance exam conducting Authority. Through this counselling, Process admission seekers can secure a seat in PG or UG courses in any Participating college of NLU.
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs will be done through centralized counselling organized by CLAT office.
- CLAT counselling 2018 will commence from 7th June 2018.
- The online counselling shall be conducted in 4 rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with CLAT-2018 Office.
CLAT 2018 Seat Allotment
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
CLAT 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 CLAT Admission Notification.
|Download CLAT 2018 Official Bulletin (PDF)||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam: Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|Top CLAT Colleges in India: Intake | Courses | Eligibility||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Admit Card| Hall ticket for CLAT 2018||Click Here|
|Highly Recommended Books for CLAT 2018 Examination||Click Here|
|Download CLAT 2018 Sample Paper in PDF||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Syllabus and Study Materials (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Cut-off: Expected & Previous Year CLAT Cut-off Score.||Click Here|
|CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure||Click Here|
|Top 30 Government Law Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Updated List of All National Law Universities in India||Click Here|
|Top 20 Private Law Colleges in India: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Download CLAT Previous year Papers in PDF format (2008-2017)||Click Here|
|Top 10 Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
|Top IPU Law Colleges in Delhi: Edufever Ranking 2018-19||Click Here|
For any Query related to Common Law Admission Test 2018 (CLAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination. Scoring High in LAW Entrance Examination like CLAT or IPU CET LAW or academic excellence will help you to choose some of the Top LAW Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!