Attention Aspirants, the notification for CLAT 2020 entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for the CLAT 2020 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for CLAT 2020 Admission Form from 1st Jan 2020 to 25th April 2020 (Extended). CLAT Preparation Tips includes choosing the best books for preparation, practising from the previous year question papers, understanding the syllabus and creating a proper time table. Now, you must be thinking about how to prepare for CLAT so here we have made CLAT Preparation Tips and the answer is in this article.
This post will let you know about the CLAT Preparation Tips but the important part for candidates is to know the exact exam pattern and syllabus, and how will the paper actually look like. This procedure will not only help in achieving a proper preparation strategy but will make them familiar with the paper.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Admission in various law courses is based on this entrance exam and the whole process is done through centralised CLAT counselling. But for counselling, the candidate must clear the CLAT Exam or other LAW entrance exams.
Before knowing about CLAT preparation tips the candidate must know about the CLAT exam pattern, so, first of all, let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern:
|1||English including Comprehension||28-32|
|2||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||35-39|
Step by Step Preparation Plan
Edufever suggests that the candidates must follow the preparation strategy to crack CLAT exam. If a candidate follows these strategies there will be 80-90% accuracy rate hike is achieved. The aim or target should be to score well in each section of the CLAT question paper. There will be only four sections are included in the examination, therefore, candidates should focus on attempting maximum questions in all sections.
CLAT Preparation Strategy
Here are these major steps include in order to crack the CLAT Exam:
- Gather study material including sample papers, books and expert tips articles
- Know the syllabus and exam pattern of CLAT including changes and weightage
- Analyze your strong and weak areas from the syllabus
- Make a plan and start your preparation for each section
- Practice mock test papers and previous years papers
- Do revisions in the remaining days for the exam
Section-wise Preparation Tips
In the examination as well as while preparing for the exam candidates should spend enough time for all sections preparation equally. However, it should completely dependent on the strengths and weaknesses of applicants for a particular subject that how much efforts they want to put in its preparation.
For GK Section
- Manorama Year Book
- Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
- General Knowledge 2020 by AP
- The Hindu
- GK Today
- The Telegraph
- Economic Times
- The Chronicles
- Outlook India
- India Today
- Business Insider
Applicants must know about the what type of questions will be asked and what topics are going to be covered in the English section for the CLAT exam. The common topics to be asked in the exam are the following:
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Word meanings
- Idioms and phrases
The English section cannot be attempted in speeding up the syllabus, it needs to be prepared consistently. Therefore, candidates can prepare for the language by picking up one topic a day and, learn all basics as well as practising it after understanding the topic. It takes little extra efforts to prepare for this section, however, with a regular practising including reading and writing, the candidates will develop speed and hence, score well in the exam.
For Legal Reasoning
Approx 450 words passages will be given and each passage is based on fact situations or summaries- related to legal matters, public policy, or moral philosophical enquiries will be asked.
- Learn the basic understanding of LAW.
- Legal Reasoning, English Language, and Logical Reasoning fall under the same line. Therefore, the way you prepare for the other two sections, the same strategy can be implied here. But an extra cult over legal matters is required.
- Sample papers and model test papers must be solved.
Applicants need to clear the basic concepts of the class 10th mathematics syllabus if they have not studied the subject in class 11th and 12th. They will have to cover the syllabus by at least one concept per day and practising mock papers adjacent. Aspirants should note down the topics they can easily score in and, the ones that they will need to practice consistently.
- Clear the basic of class 10th and 12th standard mathematics books.
- The key to the success of this section is how much you practice.
- Attempt previous year papers, mock tests, sample papers regularly.
For any Query related to CLAT Preparation Tips, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now