CLAT 2020 Seat Matrix: Attention Candidates, CLAT UG 2020 Application form will be already released 1 January 2020. It is a National level Law entrance test. It is managed by the National Law University Odisha, Cuttack.
According to the CLAT 2020 official Information, The last date of the submission of CLAT 2020 application form 15th August 2020. Common-Law Admission Test is conducted for admission to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges.
There are seven institutes of CLAT where aspirants could apply for admission 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges. The seat will be allotted on the basis of Rank in the merit list and choice filling by the candidates. Aspirants are advised to read the complete article of CLAT 2020 Seat carefully to get every bit of information related to this examination.
Latest Notification: CLAT UG 2020 Examination Will Be Held on 28 September 2020
Download Hand Written Notes CLAT 2020 Examination Click Here
CLAT UG 2020 Useful Resources
|CLAT UG 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Books||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Cut-Off||Click here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Counselling||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2020 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Conducting Body||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test (UG) 2020|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Online Application Starts From||1st January 2020|
|Frequency||Once in a Year|
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
Important Dates (Announced)
|Applications Open||01 Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline||15th August 2020|
|Admit Card||15th September 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Examination||28th September 2020 (Announced)|
|Uploading of Answer Keys||_|
|Last date for Objections||_|
|Notification of Final Answer Key||_|
|Declaration of Final Results||_|
CLAT 2020 counselling and seat allotment process in online mode. The counselling and seat allotment of CLAT 2020 will be based on students merit, preference of choices and availability of seats. before we talk about CLAT 2020 seat Matrix. let’s have a look at National Law University Odisha, Cuttack 2020 seat allotment Process.
Seat Allotment Process
CLAT Seat Allotment process will be commenced after the declaration of CLAT 2020 result. The aspirants have to follow these steps at the time of choice filling and locking:
Step-1: Online Application
- First, you have to visit the official website of CLAT 2020.
- then Click ‘Registration link and fill required details.
- Fill all the details carefully before click on the submit button.
- Make the payment for counselling Fee through challan, debit card or credit card.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Log in to your account and mark options of colleges and Fill your college as per your choice and preference.
- Choose your college carefully and according to your merit.
- The choices made by the candidate will not be changed in any circumstances once it’s submitted.
Step 3 – Seat Allotment/Allocation Process
- CLAT 2020 Seat Allotment is completely based on the merit and the choices made by aspirants in CLAT 2020.
- The Counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds and thus, seat allotment is carried out in each round.
- Once the allotted seat is rejected, aspirants will be allowed to participate in the other rounds of the counselling.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through secure payment gateway on our application portal.
- CLAT 2020 counselling fee in Indian currency 50,000/- on 10-14 June 2020 (expected).
Step-5: Document Verification:
- The aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Report at the allotted centre for document verification by the officials and reserve a seat.
Step-6: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute:
After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original and along with one set of photocopies for verification during admission. Candidates must carry those document we have mentioned given below to complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counselling Procedure of CLAT 2020.
- CLAT Application Form 2020
- CLAT Admit Card 2020
- CLAT Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- If applicable Caste Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Specially-Abled Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Sponsored NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Call Letter issued by CLAT authority
- Current passport size photographs of the applicants
University Seat Matrix
Below we have mentioned the various NLUs Location and their total intake capacity. Common-Law Admission Test is conducted for admission to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges.
Want to Study in Top Law Colleges (Call Now) +91-9873056333
For registration related queries:
Contact Number:- +91 97415 21069, 94825 67257 (Bengaluru) and +91 84807 18979 (Odisha) 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. CLAT stands for Common Law Admissions Test. It is an all India entrance examination conducted by the National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).
A. Importance of CLAT Preparation Like every other competitive exam, CLAT has a remarkably high demand. Moreover, with the desire to get admission in one of the best NLUs, students work very hard. The determination power is on a full charge and they are willing to compromise on anything for their seat.
A. CLAT Eligibility. Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability). Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also appear provisionally.
A. Yes, you can give CLAT UG after your 12 class exams. The CLAT or Common Law Admission Test is a National Level Law Entrance Exam held each year for the law aspirants of the country to get admissions and start their career with the top and most prestigious law institutes of the country.
A. The starting salaries at most other places are alright, but not astronomical. Sadly, neither the media nor the CLAT mentors tell you about this. Renowned firms like Kochhar & Co., Crawford Bayley & Co. have a salary package of 4-6 lakhs per annum. A Supreme Court judicial clerkship pays Rupees 30,000 a month.
A. Yes, Each question will carry one mark. Negative Marking: There will be negative marking process. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
A. With over 40000 applicants and around 600 seats (for top NLUs), I would say pretty hard. Because of this, clearing the exam will be tough regardless of the level of the paper. Chose CLAT over procrastination This exam is based on std X level so it is easy for almost everyone.
A. To be eligible for CLAT, the students must have secured: (A) Forty-five per cent (45%) marks in Qualifying Exam (Class XII examination) in case of students belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories. (B) Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of students belonging to SC/ST categories.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down.
Keep Working Hard.
Best of Luck…!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers