CLAT 2020 Seat Matrix: Attention Candidates, CLAT UG 2020 Application form will be already released 1 January 2020. It is a National level Law entrance test. It is managed by the National Law University Odisha, Cuttack.
According to the CLAT 2020 official Information, The last date of the submission of CLAT 2020 application form March 2020. Common-Law Admission Test is conducted for admission to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges.
There are seven institutes of CLAT where aspirants could apply for admission 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges. The seat will be allotted on the basis of Rank in the merit list and choice filling by the candidates. Aspirants are advised to read the complete article of CLAT 2020 Seat carefully to get every bit of information related to this examination.
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2020 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
CLAT 2020 counselling and seat allotment process will be starts from the June 2020 (Tentatively) in online mode. The counselling and seat allotment of CLAT 2020 will be based on students merit, preference of choices and availability of seats. before we talk about CLAT 2020 seat Matrix. let’s have a look at National Law University Odisha, Cuttack 2020 seat allotment Process.
Seat Allotment Process
CLAT Seat Allotment process will be commenced after the declaration of CLAT 2020 result. The aspirants have to follow these steps at the time of choice filling and locking:
Step-1: Online Application
- First, you have to visit the official website of CLAT 2020.
- then Click ‘Registration link and fill required details.
- Fill all the details carefully before click on the submit button.
- Make the payment for counselling Fee through challan, debit card or credit card.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Log in to your account and mark options of colleges and Fill your college as per your choice and preference.
- Choose your college carefully and according to your merit.
- The choices made by the candidate will not be changed in any circumstances once it’s submitted.
Step 3 – Seat Allotment/Allocation Process
- CLAT 2020 Seat Allotment is completely based on the merit and the choices made by aspirants in CLAT 2020.
- The Counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds and thus, seat allotment is carried out in each round.
- Once the allotted seat is rejected, aspirants will be allowed to participate in the other rounds of the counselling.
Step-4: Fee Payment:
To confirm the seat, candidates will have to pay the fees through secure payment gateway on our application portal.
- CLAT 2020 counselling fee in Indian currency 50,000/- on 10-14 June 2020 (expected).
Step-5: Document Verification:
- The aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
- Report at the allotted centre for document verification by the officials and reserve a seat.
Step-6: Reporting at the Allotted college/Institute:
After the document verification is done, aspirants will have to report at the allotted institute/College and pay the balance fees in the institute, and then confirm the admission.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original and along with one set of photocopies for verification during admission. Candidates must carry those document we have mentioned given below to complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counselling Procedure of CLAT 2020.
- CLAT Application Form 2020
- CLAT Admit Card 2020
- CLAT Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- If applicable Caste Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Specially-Abled Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Sponsored NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Call Letter issued by CLAT authority
- Current passport size photographs of the applicants
Below we have mentioned the various NLUs Location and their total intake capacity. Common-Law Admission Test is conducted for admission to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 21 NLUs institute/colleges.
|Address||CLAT Consortium of NLU, P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi, |
Bangalore – 560 072, Karnataka, India
|Help Dex Number||For registration related queries: |
+91 97415 21069, 94825 67257 (Bengaluru)
+91 84807 18979 (Odisha)
10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
|Help Dex E-Mail Id||[email protected]|
For any Query related to Common Law Admission Test 2020 (CLAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.