From past few days, we have received a number of questions asking for the preparation strategy of CLAT UG 2019 Entrance Exam. In our Previous article for CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, we have discussed the important parameters like Qualification, Age, Nationality, Reservation of seats for CLAT. In this article, we will let you know about CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern and CLAT Selection Procedure.
In this article, you will get to know about the detailed Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure of CLAT. Aspirants are advised to read the article very carefully to know about paper pattern and counselling procedure before making any preparation strategy for the very prestigious examination
CLAT UG 2019 Selection Procedure
Common Law Admission Test is also known as CLAT. The exam is conducted as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in India. The authority will conduct Common Law Admission Test 2019 to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum- preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/Post-Graduate (PG) programmes, according to eligibility, reservation, and other criteria. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Common Law Admission Test 2019 Admission notification.
CLAT 2019 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test (UG) 2019|
|Online Application Starts From||13 January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31 March 2019|
|How to apply||Online|
|Date OF Exam||13th May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||31 May 2019|
|1st allotment list Publication||10 June 2019|
CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern
CLAT 2019 paper will be divided into two Stages (I & II). The first part will be the CLAT Stage I Exam and will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Type questions (MCQ’s) and its weight will be 200 marks. The second paper (which will compromise of MCQ’s in nature) will be of a total of 150 marks. Let us have a look at the exam pattern of CLAT UG 2019 examination.
The exam paper will comprise of questions from different areas of law such as:
CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
- Courses: The online examination of CLAT will be held for integrated UG law courses and post-graduate law courses
- Mode of Examination: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: For UG objective type questions of maximum 200 marks and For PG multiple-choice questions of maximum 150 marks will be asked from each subject areas.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours.
- Question Paper Medium: English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking. 0.25 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer
CLAT 2019 Result
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Result will be declared on 31 May 2019. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for CLAT 2019
- Go to the official website of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Click on “CLAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download CLAT scorecard.
CLAT UG 2019 Cut-Off
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) cut-off will be Mention after the declaration of results. Exam committee considers various factors for calculating the cut-off marks like difficulty level of question paper, the number of candidates attempted the exam and previous years cut-off trends. Check CLAT Expected (2019) & Previous Year Cut-off trends.
CLAT 2019 Merit List
Here’s update info for CLAT 2019 Marit list-
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Marit List will issue Separate for UG and PG programmes.
- Category-wise merit list will be announced along with the result.
- Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of examinees.
CLAT UG 2019 Counselling
Here’s update info for CLAT 2019 Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs will be done through centralized counselling organized by CLAT office.
- CLAT UG 2019 Counselling will commence from 10 June 2019.
- The online counselling shall be conducted in 5 rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with CLAT-2019 Office.
Documents Required for CLAT 2019 Counselling
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original and along with one set of photocopies for verification during admission. Candidates must carry those document we have mentioned given below to complete the enrolment formalities at the time of counselling Procedure of CLAT UG 2019.
- CLAT Application Form 2019
- CLAT Admit Card 2019
- CLAT Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- If applicable Caste Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Specially-Abled Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Sponsored NRI Certificate of the candidate
- If applicable Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Call Letter issued by CLAT authority
- Current passport size photographs of the applicants
CLAT UG 2019 Seat Allotment
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
CLAT UG 2019 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2019 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|CLAT UG 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Syllabus
|CLAT UG 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
For any Query related to Common Law Admission Test 2019 notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination. Scoring High in LAW Entrance Examination like CLAT or IPU CET LAW or academic excellence will help you to choose some of the Top LAW Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Best of Luck…!!!