Attention Aspirants, the notification for Common Law Admission Test 2019 (CLAT 2019) entrance exam is published. Those who want to appear for the CLAT 2019 entrance exam need to visit the official website and apply for CLAT 2019 Admission Form until Mar 31, 2019. Hope you all have applied for the exam and now you all are looking to take admission in CLAT. If you want to score great on Common Law Admission Test 2019 and looking to have a better preparation strategy, then you are in the right place. This post will let you know about the CLAT 2019 Admission, Syllabus, CutOff, Preparation tips, Counselling Schedule, Result declaration, Datesheet etc. Have a look.
Common Law Admission Test 2019
Common Law Admission Test is also known as CLAT. The exam is conducted as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in India. The authority will conduct Common Law Admission Test 2019 to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum- preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG) programme, according to eligibility, reservation, and other criteria. Before we go deep with the information, let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Common Law Admission Test 2019 Admission notification.
CLAT 2019 Brief Description
|Conducting Body||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test (UG) 2019|
|Online Application Starts From||13 January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31 March 2019|
|How to apply||Online|
|Date OF Exam||13th May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||31 May 2019|
|1st allotment list Publication||10 June 2019|
The aspirant can check details about CLAT 2019 including the application form, exam pattern, exam dates, syllabus and preparation tips below.
Why Choose CLAT 2019?
Before going deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of CLAT 2019 Which will give you the answer why choose this Entrance Exam.
- National Law Institute is a group of colleges in India and considered among the best in India. If you want to get admission into these colleges then you have to qualify CLAT 2019 exam with good scores.
- It is the apex organization in India for those who have an interest in Common Law.
- It is conducted as per a National Law University Odisha, Cuttack.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about CLAT Admission Test 2019. Let us first have a brief look at the Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of CLAT UG Entrance Exam 2019.
CLAT UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the updated eligibility criteria for the CLAT 2019.
|For U.G.|| ||No upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.|
|For P.G.|| ||No prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.|
CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern
CLAT 2019 is divided into two Stage, Stage I and Stage 2. It will consist of both UG and PG Pattern Multiple Choice Objective Type questions subjective type questions and its weight marks. This part of the paper has one or more correct answers. below we have mentioned the stage I that is CLAT UG 2019 exam pattern.
The exam paper will comprise of questions from different areas of law such as:
CLAT UG 2019 Stage 1st Test.
|Subjects||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
- Courses: The online examination of CLAT will be held for integrated UG law courses and post-graduate law courses
- Mode of Examination: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: For UG objective type questions of maximum 200 marks.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours.
- Question Paper Medium: English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking. 0.25 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
CLAT UG 2019 Syllabus
Here is the updated Syllabus for the CLAT 2019.
- English including Comprehension– You need to focus on English based comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs– In this Section the General knowledge will be evaluated on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions will be asked on current affairs will test the candidate’s on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.
- Mathematics with Numerical Ability– The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.
- Legal Aptitude– The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. The questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. The propositions may not be true in the real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.
- Logical Reasoning– The question of these section of the purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the applicant’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. under this section the variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Best Books for CLAT UG 2019 Entrance Exam.
Candidates preparing for the exam are getting tensed about the Study Materials and Books required to crack the Exam. But if your preparation is effective and you are working with proper planning then you can easily clear the cut-off. All you need is these Best Books for CLAT 2019 Exam.
CLAT 2019 Application FEE Structure
Category-wise Application Fees for the CLAT Application form 2019 is mentioned below.
|CLAT UG 2019 Application Fee|
|Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category students||Rs 4,000|
|SC/ST category students||Rs 3,500|
Mode Of Payment
- Online Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
CLAT UG 2019 Admission Form.
CLAT exam is conducted in the month of April/May every year and the same is expected in 2019 as well. One should follow these simple steps to apply for the CLAT UG 2019 Admission form.
- One has to Visit the official website of CLAT (Official Website)
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to Select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the Photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
CLAT UG 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the CLAT UG 2019 will be released online from 12 May 2019. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her CLAT 2019 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to download the admit card for CLAT UG 2019 Entrance examination.
- Visit CLAT entrance exam official website
- Click on CLAT Admit Card tab/link
- Enter any two details from – Application Number, Date of Birth or Email ID.
- View and download CLAT admit card
- Take a clear print of CLAT entrance exam 2019 to admit card.
CLAT UG 2019 Result
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Result will be declared on 31 May 2019. The result will release online on the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Aspirants need to follow the below given important Steps for CLAT UG 2019
- Go to the official website of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Click on “CLAT Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download CLAT scorecard.
CLAT 2019 Cut-Off
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) cut-off will be Mention after the declaration of results. Exam committee considers various factors for calculating the cut-off marks like difficulty level of question paper, the number of candidates attempted the exam and previous years cut-off trends. Check CLAT Expected (2019) & Previous Ye
CLAT UG 2019 Merit List
Here’s update info for CLAT UG 2019 Marit list-
- Common Law Admission Test 2019 Marit List will issue Separate for UG and PG programmes.
- Category-wise merit list will be announced along with the result.
- Merit list will indicate state as well as All India Rank of examinees.
CLAT UG 2019 Counselling
Here’s update info for CLAT UG 2019 Counselling-
- Admission to UG and PG programmes in participating NLUs will be done through centralized counselling organized by CLAT office.
- CLAT UG 2019 counselling will commence from 10 June 2019 (expected).
- The online counselling shall be conducted in 4 rounds.
- Allotment of seats will be on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’.
- Selected Candidates for admission has to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with CLAT-2019 Office.
Documents Required for CLAT 2019 Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the documents such as
- Allotment letter.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Rank/Score Card.
- X and XII result.
- Medical certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 4-6 Passport Size photos.
CLAT UG 2019 Seat Allotment
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the counselling day.
- The candidates will be given an allotment letter on his email id.
- If in case there are any technical issues with the website, then it is the responsibility of the Authorities to fix it.
- The candidate has to download and print the allocation letter.
- He/She has to visit the allotted institute with this letter for further proceedings.
CLAT 2019 Admission Calendar
Hope the information we have provided will help you to answer all the queries related to Common Law Admission Test 2019. Now let us have a look at the important dates related to the examination.
|Availability of Online Application Form||13th January 2019 (Available)|
|Last date of submitting the application form||31st March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Examination||12th May 2019|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Representation of questions or key||Till 3rd week of May 2019|
|Uploading of amended answer key (if required)||4th week of May 2019|
|Result/Merit List Declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|1st Indicative Seat Allocation Publication||1st week of June 2019|
|Date for payment of counselling fee||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
Common Law Admission Test 2019 Campuses
Here’s given blow Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Campuses-
|Name of the Institution||Location|
|National Law School of India University||Bangalore|
|NALSAR University of Law||Hyderabad|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences||Kolkata|
|National Law Institute University||Bhopal|
|National Law University, Jodhpur||Jodhpur|
|Hidayatullah National Law University||Raipur|
|Gujarat National Law University||Gandhinagar|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University||Lucknow|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law||Patiala|
|Chanakya National Law University||Patna|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies||Kochi|
|National Law University, Orissa||Cuttack|
|National University of Study and Research in Law||Ranchi|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam||Guwahati|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University||Visakhapatnam|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School||Tiruchirappalli|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai||Mumbai|
|Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur||Nagpur|
For registration related queries:
Email-Id:- [email protected]
Contact Number:- +91 97415 21069, 94825 67257 (Bengaluru) and +91 84807 18979 (Odisha) 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
CLAT 2019 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2019 CLAT UG Admission Notification.
|CLAT UG 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Syllabus
|CLAT UG 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Books||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|CLAT UG 2019 Cutoff||Click Here|
For any Query related to Common Law Admission Test 2019 (CLAT) notification, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for the CLAT Examination. Scoring High in LAW Entrance Examination like CLAT or IPU CET LAW or academic excellence will help you to choose some of the Top LAW Colleges in India. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!