Christian Medical College Vellore is one of the oldest Medical colleges in Vellore, It is also popular in nearby locations as CMC Vellore, located at Vellore. It was established in 1900 affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai. If we talk about CMC Vellore application process it has both UG and PG different Processes.
Christian Medical College Vellore is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai, and recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the CMC Vellore application process, Eligibility Criteria, Course code, group-wise course distribution and other major details.
|Name of Institute||Christian Medical College Vellore|
|Popular Name||CMC Vellore|
|Year of Establishment||1900|
|Affiliated||Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai|
|Approved||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS MD, DM, M.ch, Diploma|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
CMC Vellore Application Process will be started only online at Official Website from 12th February 2020. The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee, is 26th March 2020. The last date for receipt of any supporting documents is 2nd April 2020. Where relevant, photocopy of SC/ST certificate and its attested English translation must be sent.
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800 plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below:
|Courses||Fee Per Course|
|Group A courses: MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses||Rs. 500/-|
|Group B courses: Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas / Fellowships||Rs.100/-|
|MPH and MSc courses||Rs. 500/-|
|PG courses||Rs. 1500/-|
The application fee can be paid by anyone of the methods given below:
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. » A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. » Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. » Send the original challan to this office before 2nd April 2020
- Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- Use only your own (or parents/guardians) credit card/debit card / net banking for these transactions. If this is not possible, please choose the payment option of ICICI
- When using a credit card/debit card / net banking, if the transaction is not successful, please check with your bank debit card/credit card / net banking account to see if the amount was debited.
- If it has been debited, please send us an email to [email protected]
- If the amount has not been debited, please wait for 24-48 hours. The transaction is likely to be completed OR will probably be refunded to you by your bank in which case you will need to do the payment process
Note: Your application number will be generated only after payment of the application fee as mentioned above. Without payment of the application fee the application will not be registered. All candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS also have to apply to the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee for the counseling process in the category of Management quota seats in Self-financing Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu.
Foreign Nationals and Applicants from Abroad
Those candidates residents abroad, including SAARC countries will have to pay a different fee for Registration. This may be sent in INR or equivalent currency payable at Vellore as described above.
|Applying from abroad||SAARC countries (INR)||Rest of the world (US$)|
|Basic administrative fee (Group A & B)||1700||100|
|Registration per course (Group A)||1700||125|
|Registration per course (Group B)||1700||100|
Before Filling the Form
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to read these instructions and to ensure completeness of the application forms. An incomplete form will be not be accepted.
2. Create an email id if you do not have one. All communications will be sent by email and SMS only. It is y our responsibility to ensure that the email id and mobile number are correct.
- Candidate must scan and keep ready a soft copy of there photograph and signature before filling the application form.
Specification for photograph & Signature
- Recent color passport size photograph taken after 1st February 2020
- light background
- JPEG format not exceeding 80 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels).
- Scanned signature JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB (Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels). (Both can be done in a photo studio to specification)
- Please note that a ‘Registration Fee’ for each course will have to be Paid.
- When applying for more than one course, the Candidate must list the course in the order of preference in the application form.
- Do not make duplicate applications for applying for different courses. If you need to edit/add courses / remove courses, please contact Registrar’s Office by email or phone.
Instructions For Submitting The Application Form
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form online, check the details for correctness and submit.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make your PAYMENT by anyone of the methods mentioned above.
- Take a print out of the completed application form and the application confirmation page for your reference. (Do not send a hard copy of your application form to the Registrar’s )
- Send the original ICICI challan if payment is made through challan mode and all the other required ENCLOSURES were applicable to the Office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach not later than the last dates specified.
- An email and SMS stating successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidates within a week of the final submission of the application. If not received, please check with the Registrar’s office by emailing to [email protected], quoting your Temporary Login ID number.
For further admission related queries about CMC Vellore application process, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.