College of Agriculture Latur
VNMKV College of Agriculture Latur was an oldest Agriculture College in India in the year in 1987, Affiliated with Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, and it is Approved by ICAR, for village level workers of the T & V system in agricultural department of Maharashtra State Government leading to the B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree course in 3+1/2 years with intake capacity of 35 candidates.
In the article, We are going to share all the essential details of College of Agriculture Latur like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
VNMKV College of Agriculture Latur
|Name of Institute||College of Agriculture Latur|
|Popular Name||Latur Agriculture College|
|Location||Latur, Maharastra, India|
|Year of Establishment||1987|
|Affiliated with||Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Courses offered|| |
|Category||Agriculture Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with-Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth(VNMKV).
- Approved by -Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), University Grant Commission (UGC).
- Aid Status–Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
- Trainee Hostal
- Conference Hall
- Video Conferencing
- Health Centre
- Animal Husbandry Shed
- Seed Processing Unit
- Examination Hall and Compound wall
- Staff Quarters
- Scientist home
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||99||4 Year|
|M.Sc (Agriculture)||12||2 Year|
|M.Sc (Botany)||12||2 Year|
|M.Sc (Entomology)||12||2 Year|
|M.Sc(Plant Pathology)||12||2 Year|
For B.Sc Course
Admission Seekers Should have Passed 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, with optional subject Mathematics.
For M.Sc Course
Admission Seekers should have passed Graduation and equivalent
For UG Course
- The common admission procedure is implemented by The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER- State Council), Pune through Online Admission’.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50 % marks for open category and 40% marks for reserve category.
For PG Course
- The common admission procedure is implemented by The Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER- State Council), Pune through ‘Online Admission’
- Postgraduate admissions are strictly on merit basis on marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) of respective faculty for the current year conducted by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) and CGPA of the qualifying degree examination in the proportion of 70:30 with weights, respectively.
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||45000 (approx)|
|M.Sc (Agriculture)||7,500 (approx)|
|M.Sc (Botany)||7,500 (approx)|
|M.Sc (Entomology)||7,500 (approx)|
|M.Sc(Plant Pathology)||7,500 (approx)|
College of Agriculture Latur is one of the very few Agriculture colleges in India and holds a strong student exchange program. The college is collaborated with some of the leading names of India to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
|Name of Institute||Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Shivaji Nagar Pune|
- Agriculture College Latur is one of the premier Agriculture College in India.
- We would like to give 4.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Agriculture Colleges in India.
|Address||College Of Agriculture, Latur|
|Nanded Road, Latur|
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: College of Agriculture Parola Road Dhule