College of Arts Delhi is one of the reputed colleges affiliated to Delhi University. The college was established in the year 1942. The College Of Arts Delhi provides high academic standards to its students.
College Of Arts is one of the oldest constituent colleges of the University of Delhi. The fraternity of the college encourages the students to meet the complex challenges.
Download Hand Written Notes for DUET 2020 Examination Click Here
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. Duet Resources
2. College Summary
3. Courses Offered
4. Admission Process
5. Important Date
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Fee Structure
11. Ranking & Reputation
12. Contact Details
13. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
14. List of Top Colleges
Here you can explore some major important links related to DUET 2020 or DU UG admission
|DUET 2021 Major Notification||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Books||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Counseling||Click Here|
|DUET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
College of Arts Delhi
Before we talk about College of Arts Delhi complete college summary, let us have to look at the major information of College of Arts Delhi.
|Name of Institute||College of Arts Delhi|
|Popular Name||College of Arts DU|
|Year of Establishment||1942|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi|
|Courses Offered||BFA & MFA|
|Review the college||Click Here|
|Category||Colleges Affiliated to Delhi University|
Through this article, you can get complete information about the College of Arts Delhi (University of Delhi) like Admission, Courses offered, Fees structure, Facilities, Cutoff, Placement details, Ranking, Faculty and Staff and others details.
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Affiliated With: University of Delhi (DU)
- Aid Status: Government
- Environment: No Ragging
- Girls Common Room
- Boys Common Room
- Computer labs
- Web access centre
- Placement Cell
College of Arts Delhi (University of Delhi) offers some of the quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|BFA||The four years (Eight Semesters) full-time BFA degree course is divided into two parts:|
a) Foundation (Two Semesters)
b) Specialization (Six Semesters)
|MFA||MFA full-time and of Two years Duration.|
Faculty & Staff
The college offers admission with an intake of 500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology.It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students.
College of Arts Delhi will accept self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, her admission will automatically stand cancelled.
Admission to various courses offered by the college is made through the University of Delhi selection procedure. The University has announced admissions to various undergraduate courses (merit-based) for all colleges for the academic session 2020-21.
|Availibility of DUET 2020 application form||20 June 2020|
|Last date to submit DUET 2020 application form||31 July 2020|
|Release of DUET admit card||29 August 2020|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Dates||6th September to 11 September 2020|
|Declaration of DUET result||Announced Soon|
How to Fill Application Form
Delhi University allows an only online mode for application form submission.
- First of all, visit the official website of DU.
- A cut-off list will be published after the registration process. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off through the centralized admission web portal .
- Candidates who score marks under the prescribed cut-off should login through their registered account .
- Select the preferences and generate the admission form. .
- Candidates will have to bring the admission form along with the required documents to the respective college.
- The respective college will verify the documents and approve the admission on the UG admission portal.
- After the approval of admission, candidates will have to login again and make the online admission fee payment to confirm their admission.
College of Arts Delhi (University of Delhi) will accept self-attested xerox copies of document papers submitted by students. If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, her admission will automatically stand cancelled.
The students shall be required to submit the following self-attested documents along with the application form in original:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks Sheet
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet and other certificates (for PG courses)
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC / ST Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Transfer Certificate from school /college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from those students who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
- The minimum required eligibility to take admission in the undergraduate courses is at least 50% aggregate in Senior School Certification Examination.
- Students belonging to the reserved category will be given 5% concession in the minimum required marks (OBC/SC/ST candidates, widows, children of armed personnel, and students with disabilities)
The fees structure of the College of Arts Delhi for different courses is mentioned below.
|BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (B.F.A)||17,050|
|MASTER OF FINE ARTS (MFA)||23,300|
Note:- Mentioned Fees Subjected to be Changed.
The college offers many scholarships schemes that are for 12th pass students and can be availed for any course. These scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College offers a scholarship for the following categories.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections are eligible for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- There is a Book Bank facility in the library from where needy students can borrow textbooks for the whole academic year.
- Some special scholarships are also provided by the Delhi University for students belonging to SC/ ST/ BPL/ PWD categories.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
- University Merit Scholarships.
- Scholarships for the wards of Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarships for the wards of Riot Affected.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Delhi Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loan offered by banks in India. You may also check these
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
Important Note: As per Director of Public Instructions, the amount of scholarship to students will be transferred directly to the Aadhar Card linked bank account of the beneficiaries.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
College Of Arts Delhi Placement cell is actively working for career guidance and recruitment of the students. It has always been a guiding force for the students and helped them to work on their skills, aptitudes, strengths and weaknesses. The vision of the Placement has always been to guide the students for the enrichment of lives and the fulfilment of their dreams. Training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
The College Of Arts Delhi Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
Below we have mentioned the Instruction regarding College Of Arts Delhi 2020 Cutoff.
- The College Of Arts Delhi 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the DUET 2020.
- The candidate who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of DUET will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Engineering Branch or College.
- Board will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Top ten Colleges under DU./Other Colleges
- Candidates are advised to fill their preferences according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce 2020 1st Cutoff
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||96.75%||95.5%||92.25%||92.25%||92.25%||92.25%||95.5%|
|B.A. (Hons.) English||95.5%||93.5%||91.5%||91.5%||91.5%||91.5%||94%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Journalism||98%||96%||94%||94%||91%||91%||97%|
|B.A. (Hons.) History||94%||92%||89%||89%||89%||89%||93%|
|B.A. (Hons.) Political Science||95.5%||93.25%||91%||91%||86%||86%||94.75%|
|B. Com (Programme)||95.5%||92.5%||91.5%||91.5%||86.5%||86.5%||95.25%|
|B. Com (Hons.)||96.5%||93.5%||92.5%||92.5%||87%||87%||96.25%|
|B. A. (Programme)||88%-94%||83%-91%||84%-89.5%||84%-89.5%||83%-89%||83%-89%||84%-92%|
|B. A. (Hons.) Hindi||88%||86%||84%||84%||86%||86%||86%|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||95%||93%||90%||88%||92%||92%||94%|
|B. Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||95%||93%||90%||90%||92%||92%||94%|
Read also: To see the complete Cutoff (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Cutoff). Click Here
Delhi University College 2020 Cutoff (1st Cutoff)
|1st Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|1st Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|1st Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Delhi University College 2020 Cutoff (2nd Cutoff)
|2nd Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|2nd Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|2nd Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Delhi University College 2020 Cutoff (3rd Cutoff)
|3rd Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|3rd Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|3rd Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Delhi University College 2020 Cutoff (4th Cutoff)
|4th Cut-Off – Arts & Commerce||Click Here|
|4th Cut-Off – Science||Click Here|
|4th Cut-Off – BA (Prog.)||Click Here|
Entrance Exams in India
Ranking & Reputation
The College Of Arts Delhi has turned out to be one of the Best Arts College in Delhi. The Infrastructure is Excellent, Faculties are Highly trained, Corporate Training and Internships programs are very good so does the Labs and Library.
|Name Of Institute||College of Arts Delhi|
|Review this College||Click Here|
College of Arts (Delhi University)
No.20-22, Tilak Marg, Opp Supreme Court, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Yes, the College of Arts Delhi is the best College. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need in the campus itself. With amazing infrastructure and facilities with highly educated professors.
A.College of Arts Delhi affiliated with the Delhi University(DU).
A. College of Arts Delhi Fee Structure is affordable and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
A. The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, the University of Delhi has since become India’s largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. the national or sub-national government which private universities are not allowed to get.
A. The university will conduct DUET for admission into various UG and PG programmes. However, students can also apply for admission on the basis of merit of qualifying degree.
A. No, there be any disadvantage for gap year students.
A. There are 90 colleges and 16 faculties affiliated to the University of Delhi, spread across Delhi. North Campus and South Campus serve as the two main campuses of the University.