Hello, Aspirants Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has released the official notification and eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination. eligibility criteria is a set of parameters that includes age, nationality, qualifying exam, subjects, minimum marks etc. which aspirants will have to fulfil to be considered as eligible for the exam. COMEDK UGET 2019 eligibility criteria will be different for the entrance exam and for admission purpose. Aspirants should check the COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility before applying for the examination. Aspirants are advised to read the complete article to know about every bit of information related to COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria and COMEDK 2019 Selection Procedure.
COMEDK UGET is one of the most demanding entrance examinations. More than 150 colleges are the member institutions of COMEDK. The COMEDK UGET is the All India computer-based test held across the country for providing admission in UG engineering & architecture courses.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Important Dates
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2019||Wednesday||16th Jan 2019|
|Mock test made available online.||Tuesday||5th Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||Friday||19th April 2019|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||Saturday||20TH APRIL 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form.||Sunday||22ND APRIL 2019|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||Friday||3RD MAY 2019|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||Saturday||11TH MAY 2019|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2019||Sunday||12TH MAY 2019 (Announced)|
|Engineering Entrance Exam 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||Thursday||16TH MAY 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||Monday||20TH MAY 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||Friday||24TH MAY 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||Monday||27TH MAY 2019|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Engineering Courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note:- The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counselling for proving their eligibility vis-avis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
For UG Architecture course:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or any equivalent exam as recognized by State/ Central Government.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counselling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course,
need not to fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned above, the changes, if
any, prescribed by AICTE, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities,
before the start of the rank generation process of COMEDK, will be adopted. After
generating the ranks, no changes will be made to the already prescribed eligibility
- There is no age limit in COMEDK UGET 2019
Status of the Candidates Reservation
|Reservations/Minority Seats Available through COMEDK||Applicable Institutions||Who is Eligible for this seat|
|Hyderabad-Karnataka Region(HK Region)||HK region seats made available by all COMEDK institutions||HK Region Candidates having HK Region certificate.|
|Tulu Minority||Tulu Minority Seat in Tulu minority college only||Tulu Minority candidates from Karnataka with proof of Tulu Minority status issued by School Principal/Head|
|Christian Minority Seats(Karnataka and Non-Karnataka Candidate)||Christian Minority Seat in Christian Minority college only||Christian Minority Karnataka & Non-Karnataka Candidates with proof of Christian Minority Status issued by School Principal/Head.|
Aspirant before going COMEDK UGET 2019 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
|COMEDK UGET 2019 2019||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern and Selection||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Procedure||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Books||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Top 10 Colleges||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Test Series||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Centres||Click Here|
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
Best of Luck…!!