The COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka )Conduct Every Year COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering courses. In Past COMEDK was Conducted Medical and Dental Courses also but Now Medical and Dental Courses Entrance Exam are Conducted through NEET.
There are total 200+ Institutions in Karnataka who has been accepting the Comedk Rank card. Here I am going to tell you the detailed information about COMED Karnataka.
- 1 Why you should appear in COMEDK UGET 2019
- 2 Exam Description
- 3 Application Process
- 4 COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
- 5 COMEDK 2019 Result
- 6 COMEDK 2019 Counselling Process
- 7 COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam schedule
- 8 Contact Address
- 9 Important Links
Why you should appear in COMEDK UGET 2019
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of COMEDK UGET 2019 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to appear in COMEDK UGET. There are numbers of the engineering college in Karnataka. This is the only entrance test by which student who belongs to outside Karnataka may get admission in various courses in Karnataka. Some of the colleges in Karnataka are India’s Best Educational Institution.
The exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2019 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam the number of questions asked, the language of question paper, the medium of question paper and more. The detailed information about COMEDK UGET 2019 exam pattern is listed below:
|Name of Examination||COMEDK UGET 2019|
|Conducted by||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date||12th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Level of COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination||State Level|
|Category||UG Engineering and Architecture Courses|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Question|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
How to Apply
The application form of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be available in online mode.
Follow the Official Website for Online Application: https://www.comedk.org/
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your Full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES; (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
- The scanned copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form.
Application form fees
|Stram||FEES (IN RS.)|
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
- a) This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- b) Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment
- c) You will be directed to the Citrus payment portal after clicking on the submit button to complete the payment process.
- d) Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
- e) The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE is independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- COMEDK UGET application form
- COMEDK UGET2019 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET2019 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Original ID Proof
- Fee Payment Receipt
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For UG Engineering Courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For UG Architecture course:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or any equivalent exam as recognized by State/ Central Government.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counselling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course,
need not to fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam
- There is no age limit in COMEDK UGET 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern
The COMEDK UGET 2019 will be an online test to be held at different centres in India. The questions will be mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
|Subjects||PCM (B.E)||Date & Time|
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM of 12th May 2019|
Mode: The exam is Online (Computer Based Test).
Type of Questions: All questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Number of Questions: There will be 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry, and 60 questions in Mathematics. the total number of question 180.
Marking scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
Maximum marks: Total Marks would be 180
The language of questions: The Medium of Examination will be English Only.
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2019
The COMEDK has released the Official Notification and syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination. COMEDk UGET 2019 syllabus will be based on a common syllabus The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11th &12th STD / 1st & 2nd PUC.
COMEDK 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination will be released on 3rd May 2019. Candidates are advised to visit the official site regularly to get updated with the latest buzz around COMEDK UGET Admit Card details. To download the admit card from the official website of COMEDK, candidates are required to provide their roll number and board details of a 12th class or equivalent exam. Candidates are also advised to download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
COMEDK 2019 Result
According to Official instructions, the COMEDK UGET 2019 Examination result will be declared on 27th May 2019. The result will release via online mode through the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the COMEDK 2019 exam will be available in the result.
COMEDK 2019 Counselling Process
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Process for engineering and architecture will start from the Third week of July 2019 (Tentatively). The COMEDK examination authorities will conduct the counselling of COMEDK UGET 2019 for the qualified candidates. for the counselling procedure candidates will have to report to the institute allotted for document verification.
COMEDK 2019 Seat Allotment
The Seats will be allowed to the Selected candidates after the Counselling procedure and documents verification Process. The seat allotment Process will be held on offline mode. The Candidates Seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category and preference filled during counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam schedule
COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling process will be started from the Third week of July 2019. There is given below important Dates related to COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling and seat allotment 2019.
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2019||Wednesday||16th Jan 2019|
|Mock test made available online.||Tuesday||5th Feb 2019|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||Friday||19th April 2019|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||Saturday||20TH APRIL 2019|
|Last date to edit select fields in the application form.||Sunday||22ND APRIL 2019|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||Friday||3RD MAY 2019|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||Saturday||11TH MAY 2019|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2019||Sunday||12TH MAY 2019 (Announced)|
|Engineering Entrance Exam 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||Thursday||16TH MAY 2019|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||Monday||20TH MAY 2019|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys||Friday||24TH MAY 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||Monday||27TH MAY 2019|
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
# 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Fax: 080 23568309
Monday to Friday:10:30 am to 5:00 pm,
Saturday:10:30 am to 1:00 pm on
Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
Aspirant before going COMEDK UGET 2019 exam, candidates must check the most important links regarding all the information of COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
|COMEDK UGET 2019: Read Complete Details||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Sample Papers||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Books||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Cut-off||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Previous year paper||Click Here|
If you have any query drop a comment below. Our Top Expert will serve best possible solution regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
Best of Luck…!!