The COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka )Conduct Every Year COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering courses. In Past COMEDK was Conducted Medical and Dental Courses also but Now Medical and Dental Courses Entrance Exam are Conducted through NEET.
There are total 200+ Institutions in Karnataka who has been accepting the Comedk Rank card. Here I am going to tell you the detailed information about COMED Karnataka.
- 1 Why you should appear in COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 2 Paper Pattern of COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 3 Admission in Medical Course and Dental Course
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Various courses for COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 5 Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 6 Instruction For an Application form for COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 7 Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2018:
- 8 Online Admission Test Ticket or Admit Card:
- 9 Result for COMEDK UGET 2018
- 10 Exam Centres for COMEDK UGET 2018
- 11 Contact Address
- 12 COMEDK 2018 Important Links
Why you should appear in COMEDK UGET 2018:
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of COMEDK UGET 2018 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to appear in COMEDK UGET.
There are numbers of the engineering college in Karnataka. This is the only entrance test by which student who belongs to outside Karnataka may get admission in various courses in Karnataka. Some of the colleges in Karnataka are India’s Best Educational Institution.
Paper Pattern of COMEDK UGET 2018:
COMEDK UGET is the written examination. The question paper of COMEDK UGET 2018 will consist of 180 MCQs (multiple choice questions).
Paper Pattern for Engineering Entrance:
|Subject||PCM(B.E)||Date & Time|
|Physics||60MCQ||From 10:00 AM to 1:00 of 13th May 2018|
Admission in Medical Course and Dental Course
Admission in Medical Course and Dental Course are conducted Through NEET Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Various courses for COMEDK UGET 2018:
For Engineering Courses:
- a) The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- b) The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- c) An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list. d) Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For Architecture Courses:
- a) The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- b) Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- c) The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018. d) There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course. e) Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (will be made available before counselling)
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2018:
The COMEDK UGET entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
Instruction For an Application form for COMEDK UGET 2018:
The application form of COMEDK UGET 2018 will be available in online mode.
Follow the Official Website for Online Application: https://www.comedk.org/
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your Full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES; (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
- The scanned copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form.
The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
Application form fees:
|COMEDK UGET||Both COMEDK and UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1300+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 +Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2100+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2100 +Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
- a) This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- b) Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment
- c) You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- d) Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
- e) The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE are independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET 2018:
|1||The start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2018||16th Jan 2018|
|2||Mock test made available online.||5th Feb 2018|
|3||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April 2018(Extended to 20th April 2018)|
|4||The start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||4th May 2018|
|5||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||12th May 2018|
|6||COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13 TH MAY 2018|
|7||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May 2018|
|8||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21st May 2018|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer keys||25th May 2018|
|10||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28th May 2018|
Online Admission Test Ticket or Admit Card:
- ADMIT CARD TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM https://www.comedk.org/
- Admit Card will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website from 04/05/2018.
- Admission Seekers appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT). No Admit Card or TAT (Online Test Admission Ticket) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Students will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET -2018 without the print out of Admit Card along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the Admit Card for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- Facility for Printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled on 12th May 2018 midnight. Hence the candidates must download the TAT one day before the exam and preserve the printed Online TAT until the admission process is
Result for COMEDK UGET 2018
The result of COMEDK UGET 2018 will be declared in the last week of May. The Student must follow the official website of COMEDK UGET 2018.
Exam Centres for COMEDK UGET 2018
Since last two years, COMEDK conducted their exams out site Karnataka also.
See the list of Examcentress of COMEDK Karnataka: Click Here
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
# 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Fax: 080 23568309
Monday to Friday:10:30 am to 5:00 pm,
Saturday:10:30 am to 1:00 pm on
Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
COMEDK 2018 Important Links
Aspirants May Also Check these Important links related to 2018 COMEDK Admission Notification.
COMEDK 2018 Notification Official Bulletin
|COMEDK 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Courses| Age | Nationality | Qualification||Click Here|
|COMEDK 2018 Admit Card||Click Here|
|COMEDK 2018 Syllabus and Paper Pattern (All Subjects)||Click Here|
|NIRF Ranking 2018: Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
Best of Luck…!!