The COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka) Conduct Every Year COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam for admission in Engineering courses. In Past COMEDK was Conducted Medical and Dental Courses also but Now Medical and Dental Courses Entrance Exam are Conducted through NEET. There are total 200+ Institutions in Karnataka who has been accepting the Comedk Rank card. Here I am going to tell you the detailed information about COMED Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET is one of the most demanding entrance examinations. More than 150 colleges are the member institutions of COMEDK. The COMEDK UGET is the All India computer-based test held across the country for providing admission in UG engineering & architecture courses. Here we will let you know about COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Test Series, seat Matrix, Sample Paper, Books and more.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of COMEDK UGET 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The COMEDK UGET 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of COMEDK UGET 2020 exam.
|Full Exam Name||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Body||The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1500 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
In the table provided below, we have mentioned all the COMEDK UGET exam dates for various events.
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Online Starting of Application Form||16th January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||30th May 2020|
|Application re-open||14th – 17th June 2020|
|Edit application form||22nd – 25th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||1st August 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||–|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||–|
|Release of Final Answer key||–|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||–|
|Starting of Counselling process||–|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided COMEDK UGET 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack COMEDK UGET 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Why you should Appear in COMEDK UGET 2020
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of COMEDK UGET 2020 which will try to give you the answer to the question Why to appear in COMEDK UGET. There are numbers of the engineering college in Karnataka. This is the only entrance test by which student who belongs to outside Karnataka may get admission in various courses in Karnataka. Some of the colleges in Karnataka are India’s Best Educational Institution.
Programmes Offered Under COMEDK UGET 2020
|S.No||B. Tech Programmes Offered Under COMEDK UGET 2020|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|8||Computer Science Engineering (CSE)|
|9||CSE with Specialisation in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM.|
|10||CSE with Specialisation in Open Source Software & Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|11||CSE in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|12||CSE with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|13||CSE with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|14||CSE with Specialisation in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|15||CSE with Specialisation in the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|16||CSE with Specialisation in Data Analytics|
For UG Engineering Courses:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 or its equivalent recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
For UG Architecture course:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or any equivalent exam as recognized by State/ Central Government.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2020.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit the separate application form for counselling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counselling).Candidates interested only in Architecture course,
need not to fill the online application form for the engineering entrance exam
- There is no age limit in COMEDK UGET 2020
The COMEDK UGET 2020 will be an online test to be held at different centres in India. The questions will be mix set multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
|Subjects||PCM (B.E)||Date & Time|
|Physics||60 MCQ||From 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM of May 2020|
- Mode: The exam is Online (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: All questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: There will be 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry, and 60 questions in
- Mathematics. the total number of question 180.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Maximum marks: Total Marks would be 180
- The language of questions: The Medium of Examination will be English Only.
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for COMEDK UGET Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 are advised to read these following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
How to Apply Application Form?
How to Apply
- The application form of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be available in online mode.
- Follow the Official Website for Online Application: https://www.comedk.org/.
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your Full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- APPROVED LIST OF ID PROOF FOR CANDIDATES; (i)Voter ID, (ii) Passport (iii) Driving License, (iv) Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar.
- The scanned copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form.
Application Form Fees
|Stram||FEES (IN RS.)|
|PCM||COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|Rs 1500+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2400+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
a) This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
b) Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment
c) You will be directed to the Citrus payment portal after clicking on the submit button to complete the payment process.
d) Please re-login into the application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
e) The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE is independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- COMEDK UGET application form
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Original ID Proof
- Fee Payment Receipt
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent marks card
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka
The COMEDK has released the Official Notification and syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination. COMEDk UGET 2020 syllabus will be based on a common syllabus The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11th &12th STD / 1st & 2nd PUC.
|Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics||
|Chemistry in Action||
Below we have listed some best and appropriate books that comprise of the complete syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th. These top-recommended Books are the collection of the latest exam pattern that consists of MCQ type questions. we have also mentioned a solved/unsolved miscellaneous exercises for student practice.
Here, we have mentioned the physics books for COMEDK examination that covered the topics of Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Wave Motion, Current Electricity, etc completely based on Class 11th and 12th.
|Books Titles & Authors Names||Buy Here|
|Physics Karnataka CET and COMEDK by H.s Nagaraja||Buy Online|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK 2e Paperback||Buy Online|
|Dinesh physics CET and COMEDK books||Buy Online|
|Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by S. Dasharathi and H. K. Nagaraja||Buy Online|
|MOD ABC OF OBJECTIVE PHYSICS CET/COMED-K (E) KARNATAKA by R.P Arora and O.P Kakkar||Buy Online|
Here in this section, we have mentioned the COMEDK UGET Model Test Paper. These sample papers are specially designed for COMEDK 2020 examination. Try to solve it With the prescribed time limit.
Chemistry Sample Paper
|1||Organic Chemistry||Click Here|
|2||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics||Click Here|
|3||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Click Here|
|4||Environmental Chemistry||Click Here|
|5||Chemical Bonding||Click Here|
Physics Sample Paper
|1||Motion in One Dimension||Click Here|
|2||Heat and Thermodynamics||Click Here|
|4||Motion in Two and Three Dimensions||Click Here|
The Admit Card for COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination will be released in May 2020. Candidates are advised to visit the official site regularly to get updated with the latest buzz around COMEDK UGET Admit Card details. To download the admit card from the official website of COMEDK, candidates are required to provide their roll number and board details of a 12th class or equivalent exam. Candidates are also advised to download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
According to official instructions, the COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination result will be declared in July 2020. The result will release via online mode through the website. Students can Cheak their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The scores secured by the candidates in the COMEDK 2020 exam will be available in the result.
Below we have mentioned the Expected cutoff for COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination. this will help you to get an idea about the upcoming cutoff list of COMEDK UGET 2020 exam.
|Other Backward Classes||40%|
COMEDK UGET Previous Year Cutoff
In this section, we have mentioned some previous year cutoff list in pdf format. candidates can check the last year cutoff trend by click on the given links
|COMEDK UGET cut off||Cut Off Score|
|Round I||Click here|
|Extended Round II||Click here|
|Round II (For minority seats)||Click here|
|Round II (For general merit seats)||Click here|
The Candidates who have declared as qualified in the examination by clearing the cutoff will be invited for central counselling session based on the score obtained in COMEDK UGET 2020. Below we have mentioned the complete counselling procedure of COMEDK UGET 2020.
- Registration:- First you have to fill the registration form for the counselling process
- Fee payment:- next, the candidates will have to pay the fee through the can be done either through cash or through net banking/ credit or debit card.
- Seat Allotment:- The counselling for allocation of branches to the shortlisted candidates in the based of COMEDK UGET 2020. The final seat allotment will be done based on the merit and preference of the aspirants
- Document Verification:- After the seat allotment, the candidate must get their original documents verified along with the one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Biometric, Photo Verification and Registration:- After the complete the document verification candidate will have to complete Biometric and Photo Verification process.
- Collect allotment letter:- Finally, the document verification will be done on the basis of first come and first serve and printing of allotment letter.
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
# 132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Fax: 080 23568309
Monday to Friday:10:30 am to 5:00 pm,
Saturday:10:30 am to 1:00 pm on
Not operational on Sunday and other public holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Q. When will the COMEDK release the COMEDK 2020 application form?
Answer: COMEDK has released the COMEDK UGET 2020 application form on January 16. Eligible candidates can apply till May 30.
Q. What documents do I need to carry for the document verification process of counselling?
Answer: For the counselling process, you need to carry your 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Pass certificate, print copy of COMEDK UGET 2020 application form, admit card, rank card, photo id proof, category certificate, demand draft, NATA scorecard (if applicable).
Q. When will the COMEDK UGET 2020 admit card release?
Answer: The COMEDK 2020 admit card will release on the official website of the exam.
Q. When will be the COMEDK UGET 2020 result announced? How can I check my result?
Answer: The result of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be announced in June 2020. You can check your result by simply visiting the website and entering your provided user-id & password.
Q. When will COMEDK 2020 exam be held?
Answer: The authority will conduct the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam on June 27 in online mode.
Q. From when can I take mock tests for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam?
Answer: The authority activated the link of COMEDK mock tests on February 5. Candidates can take mock tests regularly to know about the computer-based test.
Q. What is the start and last date to edit the filled in COMEDK UGET application form 2020?
Answer: The dates to edit/modify details in the filled in application form is available from June 01 to 03, 2020
Q. What is the medium of language in the examination?
Answer: The medium of language for examination is English.
Q. What is the mode of examination?
Answer: The mode of examination is online, i.e. computer-based.
Q. How the students will know about the counselling process?
Answer: The students will be intimated about the counselling process by the organizing authority through mail and SMS on the registered contact number.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further COMEDK UGET 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers