Basically CSAB SFTI counselling is conducted for accepting candidates in Self Financing Technical Institutes. Seat allotment is strictly based on the order of preference filled by the candidates based on their JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) in Paper I, Paper-II and Paper III, respectively. There is 34 institutes participate in CSAB SFTI.
CSAB SFTI 2020- Details
- In the year 2020 SFTI Counselling will not be conducted, owing to the minimum participation from SFTIs. Know More
- During registration process candidate is liable to pay the fee of INR 21,000 via e-challan has to be paid.
- Seats are allotted to candidates according to JEE Main Cutoff and choices filled by candidates during choice filling.
- Download ‘Provisional Seat Allotment Letter’ from csab.nic.in
- Reach at allotted institutes personally for document verification and completing other formalities.
- If a candidate fails to report will lead to cancellation of the allotted seat.
Previous Year Paper
CSAB SFTI Dates
The following schedule of JEE Main Counselling for all the Self Financed Technical Institutes will be conducted. Candidates can refer to the tentative dates specified in the following table below for all the stages for JEE Main 2020 SFTI Counselling.
|Online Registration, Choice Filling by candidates, Payment of an initial fee of Rs 21,000 (Twenty One thousand rupees only)||26 July 2020 to 2 August 2020|
|Declaration of Result & Seat Allotment||03 August 2020|
|Physical Reporting and verification of original documents of the candidate Payment of balance fees at the Allotted Institute||04 August 2020 to 08 August 2020|
The following eligibility criteria for CSAB SFTI counselling is required which have been listed below:
- Applicant must have qualified JEE Main Paper 1 ( for B.Tech)/ Paper 2 (For Arch.)/ Paper 3 (For B. Plan.)
- Rank in JEE Main and 75% gross marks in 10+2 exams must be obtained.
- 75% aggregate marks along with JEE Main qualification in Paper 2 will be required for B. Arch. aspirants.
- 75% aggregate marks along with JEE Main qualification in Paper 3 will be required for B. Plan. aspirants.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in the class 12th qualifying examination.
For JEE Main Eligibility Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
Candidates can check the step-by-step allotment process for CSAB SFTI 2020:
Step 1: Fee Payment
Download e-challan form official website and deposit the initial fee of INR 21,000 (refundable). For fee payment these stps are involved:
- Go to official website csab.nic.in.
- Download the format of e-challan in PDF.
- Fill the details asked in the challan carefully with correct details.
- Make payment at the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Step 2: Choice Making and Locking Seat
The registration and choice-making step will be allowed after six hours of the submission of the fee.
- After approval, you can access the list of courses and colleges offered to make choice.
- Submit or lock the list of choices as soon as possible before the last date. If you fail to lock the choices then the last saved preferences are considered as your final choice.
- After successful completion of the third round of seat allocation, you can modify your choices in case you are not allotted any seat.
- If you have surrendered the previous allotment of the seat due to the dissatisfaction of allocation then you are eligible for the final spot round of counselling.
- If you were unable to register for the previous rounds of counselling then you can apply for the Spot Counselling in the last week of July.
Step 3: Seat Allocation and Document Verification
- The seat allocation is done on the grounds of the order of preference and All India Rank in JEE Main 2020.
- You will get a provisional Seat Allotment Letter to your desired institution.
- Download and print the same and report with verified documents to the Reporting Centers as mentioned in the letter.
- Once the verification is done the board will issue you the Provisional Admission Letter
Step 4: Allotment of Seats and Reporting to the Institutions
Once the candidate registers and makes the choice of the institutes they are eligible for the CSAB seat allotment process and can check status on the official portal. The process of seat allotment and reporting to the institutes is as follows:
- Check seat allotment seat on the official website.
- Download “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter” displayed online.
- Seats shall be allotted in the sequence of preference filled during online choice filling, merit as per the Rank obtained in the exam, category [GEN, OBC-NCL, SC, etc.] and availability of seats in respective Institutes/Branch.
- Candidates, who have been allotted a seat, should report to their allotted institute with all the documents required.
- Failing to turn up at their respective institutes in the scheduled time despite allotment of seat shall lose his/her candidature. The registration fee will not be refunded.
Applicants are required to carry original documents with self-attested copies of each document.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Receipt of fee payment by e-challan of SBI
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- One passport size photograph
- JEE Main 2020 Scorecard
- Photo ID proof
- Class X marks sheet as proof of date of birth and Name
- Class XII (High School) Board Certificate and Marks Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Category Certificate (SC/ST) in the format given on JoSAA website (Issued by competent authority)
- Category Certificate for OBC-NLC (central list) issued by a competent authority in a stipulated format.
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) in the given format.
- Self-attested printout of locked choices and terms and conditions taken from CSAB website.
Other Engineering Entarence Exam
|Karnataka CET||JEE ADVANCED||SUAT Sharda||Symbiosis SET|
|IPU CET||CUSAT CAT||JEE MAIN||LPU NEST|
|MU OET||KEAM||MH CET||COMEDK|
Frequently Asked Questions:
A. 2 Time in a Year(January & April)
A. No Attempt Limit
A. No age limit
A. For April- 07 April 2020(Started)
A. Boys: Rs. 650, Girls: Rs. 325/-
A. Exam Pattern: Click Here
A. Approx 75 to 103 /360
A. Min. 270+ Marks(Approx)
A. Online but drawing paper held in offline mode
A. January Session-31 January 2020
April Session:-Paper-1: By 30th April 2020
Paper-2: By 15th May 2020
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now