CTET December 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on December 8 in 20 languages in 110 cities across the nation. The online registration process for the CTET 2019 Examination has been started already. Interested candidates can now apply online only through CTET website-ctet.nic.in.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
The Last date for submitting online application is September 18, 2019, and fee can be paid up to September 23, 2019, till 3.30. PM. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the CTET to the CBSE Delhi.
This year around 29.22 lakh candidates were registered for CTET July session examination, out of which around 23.77 lakh candidates appeared and only 3.52 lakh candidates were qualified for the examination
CTET 2019: How to apply
Step-1: Visit the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
Step-2: Go to the link says “Apply Online”
Step-3: Fill the application form and note down the registration number
Step-4: Upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature
Step-5: Make the fee payment
Step-6: Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or any equivalent course.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage: Applying Seekers must have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
CTET 2019: Exam Highlights
- The CTET December 2019 exam will be held on December 8, 2019.
- CTET December 2019 application forms will be available till September 18, 2019
- The exam will have two papers and will be conducted in two shifts
- The Duration of the examination will be of 2.30 hours duration
- Paper-I will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for those who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates can deposit the exam fee, which is Rs. 1200 for both papers for candidates belonging to general and OBC non-creamy layer categories and Rs. 700 for either of the paper
- The last date to submit the fee is September 23, 2019
- The validity of CTET certificate is for seven years.
Best of Luck…!!