CTET December 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on December 8 in 20 languages in 110 cities across the nation. The online registration process for the CTET 2019 Examination has been started already. Interested candidates can now apply online only through CTET website-ctet.nic.in.
The Last date for submitting online application is September 18, 2019, and fee can be paid up to September 23, 2019, till 3.30. PM. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the CTET to the CBSE Delhi.
This year around 29.22 lakh candidates were registered for CTET July session examination, out of which around 23.77 lakh candidates appeared and only 3.52 lakh candidates were qualified for the examination
CTET 2019: How to apply
Step-1: Visit the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
Step-2: Go to the link says “Apply Online”
Step-3: Fill the application form and note down the registration number
Step-4: Upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature
Step-5: Make the fee payment through online mode.
Step-6: Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.
(a) Authentication Form: Fill details like State, Identification type (select any Identity as applicable), Candidate’s Name, Gender and Date of Birth.
(b) Fill Online Application Form: Fill the complete online Application Form and generate a password. After submission, a Registration Number/Application Number gets generated carefully note down the
Registration No./Application No. For further login, system generated Registration No./Application No. and chosen Password will be used.
Note: Things to remember:
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case, one lower case alphabet and one numeric value and at least one special characters! (e.g @#$%^&*-)
- Candidate can change the passwords after login if desired. New Password cannot be identical to any of the previous three passwords.
- The candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anybody. Neither CTETnor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate should log out at the end of their session so that the contents of the application cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
(c) Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
- Uploading of scanned Photo and Signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
- The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of the latest photograph and signature of the candidates ready in JPG format and as per the size and dimension specified, before applying online.
- The scanned image of the latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at the centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- The candidate’s particulars can not be changed/edited once the examination fee has been submitted.
- Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 27-09-2019 (Friday) to 03-10-2019 (Thursday) only and no further request for a change in particulars will be entertained under any
- The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
- The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name,
- father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently-abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, a language I and/or II opted, Address of
correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
- This facility will be provided only once. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for a future test under any circumstances.
- No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change, in particular, will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) or any equivalent course.
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage: Applying Seekers must have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
CTET 2019: Exam Highlights
- The CTET December 2019 exam will be held on December 8, 2019.
- CTET December 2019 application forms will be available till September 18, 2019
- The exam will have two papers and will be conducted in two shifts
- The Duration of the examination will be of 2.30 hours duration
- Paper-I will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for those who intend to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Candidates can deposit the exam fee, which is Rs. 1200 for both papers for those candidates belonging to general and OBC non-creamy layer categories and Rs. 700 for either of the paper
- The last date to submit the fee is September 23, 2019
- The validity of CTET certificate is for seven years.
|Get detailed info on CTET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Syllabus||Click Here|
|Best Recommended books for CTET 2019||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria|Age|Nationality|Qualification||Click Here|
|Salary | Job Profile | Promotion | Allowances of CTET 2019||Click Here|
|CTET 2019 Admit Card |Important dates |How to Download||Click Here|
|Study materials for CTET 2019| Books| Model Paper| Notes||Click Here|
|Exam Centres list of CTET 2019||Click Here|
For any Query related to Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019, comment on the comment box mentioned below. Our expert will help you to make the Best preparation Strategy for CTET Recruitment 2019.
Best Of Luck Aspirants..!!!