Attention Aspirants, the Recruitment notification of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 has been released. The CTET 2020 Recruitment Notification and will start from 24 January 2020 and the last date to apply is 09 March 2020 and the Last date for submission of fee through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card 13 March 2020. The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the CTET Examination on 05 July 2020. The notification is made for filling of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in 5 subjects of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Mathematics, Environmental Studies in various schools across the state.
Throughout the article, we will discuss every aspect related to CTET 2020 like exam pattern, study material, syllabus, salary offered and best available Books for CTET 2020.
Below we have mentioned the CTET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you defiantly to crack the CTET 2020 (July) exam.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Study Material||Admit Card|
CTET 2020 Recruitment Notification (CTET Job Profile)
getting a job as a Government primary teacher is a dream of every graduate. Government Primary teacher is the most reputed job in the Education Sector. Primary Teachers are responsible for the perfect teaching and delivery of all subject, with the particular emphasis on the core subjects Like Literacy, numeracy, and science. Let have a brief look at the Subject for which the vacancy for CTET Recruitment 2020 is made.
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language I (compulsory)
- Language II (compulsory)
- Environmental Studies
Now let us quickly move to the eligibility criteria and Exam Pattern for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
Before we going deep with the information let us first have a look at the Major Features of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2020)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi (CBSE)|
|Online Application Start Date||24 January 2020|
|Application Last Date||09 March 2020 (Revised)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Written Exam)|
|Date of Examination||05 July 2020|
CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Let’s read the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Conducted by the examination authority of Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) Delhi.
The following Aspirants are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
- Aspirants must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Aspirants must have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.OR
- Aspirants must have completed Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.OR
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).OR
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.OR
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled shall be allowed Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility.
CTET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Question paper for CTET 2020 Recruitment will be divided according to the subject for which a candidate applies. In offline written Exam, MCQ type questions will be asked where each question will carry one mark and there will be no marks deduction in case of a wrong answer. Let’s have a brief look at the complete exam pattern.
Paper-I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage:
Duration of examination-Two-and-a-half hours
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher) *For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)||60||60|
How to Fill the Application Form
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in/
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: A form will be appeared on your screen Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration Number/Application Number.
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card.
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference
CTET 2020 Application Fee
Application fee for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is as followed.
|Category||Only Paper-1 or II||Both Paper-1 & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled person||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam
- Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
The Candidates can download their Admit Card from the CTET official website and
appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any mistake or any other issues noticed in admit card regarding photograph, and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, Aspirants are advised to immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections. if the confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should contact with the Assistant Secretary (Exam), CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 17-3-2020 to 24-03-2020.
The result for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2020 is scheduled to publish around the Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the examination. A candidate needs to score more than 60% marks of the total marks to qualify for CTET 2020 Exam. Final selected candidates will be called for the Personal Interview round.
Exam Dates (Revised Schedule)
|Name and Designation of the person||Contact No.|
|M V V PRASADA RAO|
|Tel. 011-22247154 Email: ctetexams[at]gmail[dot]com|
|RAKESH SHARMA Assistant Secretary||Tel. 011-22240107|
👉🏻 Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍