Admission Notification 2020
- UPES Dehradun Application Form 2020 Closing Soon Apply Now
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application Form Apply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
CUSAT CAT 2020 Admit Card: Hello Aspirants, From this year onward Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will be conducting the Cochin University of Science and Technology will release the admit cards July 2020. Candidate can download his/her hall ticket by entering CUSAT 2020 Registration number, Date of Birth, Security pin on CUSAT Official Website.
Read Also: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
Candidate must carry Admit card along with two passport size photographs to the Examination Hall. CUSAT EXAM 2020 is organised by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. This is a common admission test conducted to take admission in the different courses of undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD. These courses include engineering, medical, law and other courses. Read this full post to full information about the CUSAT 2020 Admit Card like important Dates, Documents etc.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for CUSAT CAT 2020 Examination Click Here
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of CUSAT CAT 2020, that will help you.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Slot Booking||College Predictor||Rank Predictor|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
The CUSAT CAT 2020 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of CUSAT CAT 2020 exam.
|Name of Examination||CUSAT 2020|
|Conducted by||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT 2020 Exam Date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Level of CUSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||250 (for engineering) Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to CUSAT CAT Exams.
|Schedule||Dates (Will be updated soon)
|Application form release||08 January 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||10 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Application form apply with late fee||Notified soon|
|The release of admit card||3rd week of June- 1st week of July 2020|
|Exam date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Result announcement||Notified soon|
|1st Round Counselling starts||Notified soon|
Entrance Exams in India
Here we have provided CUSAT CAT 2020 Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack CUSAT CAT 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
|Physics Sample Paper||Download Here|
Chemistry Sample Papers
|Chemistry Sample Paper||Download Here|
Mathematics Sample Papers
How to Download Admit Card
The candidates have to follow the simple step to download CUSAT Admit 2020.
- The candidate has to visit on the official site Click here
- Fill your registration no, Date of birth and Security pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- candidate must check all the details on admit card very carefully before downloading it.
- keep the print out for further use.
- Candidate must bring Admit card.
- Candidate must bring passport size photos.
- Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc.
Admit card Details
1. Name of Candidate,
2. Roll no,
3. Father’s Name,
4. Category, and Sub Category,
5. Date of Birth,
8. Language of Question Paper,
9. Examination centre Details,
10. Exam Date & Timing
In case if the candidate forgot his/her Password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) official Website for downloading Admit card. Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on Forgot Password link
- Now Enter Registration No., Candidate name, date of Birth And Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. Or on registered e-mail ID) via which you want to Reset Your CUSAT Password.
Note: In case the candidate lost his/her Admit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Answer: There is given below detailed application procedure
1. Admission Seeker can avail the CUSAT CAT Application Form via online mode only.
2. Visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
3. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
5. Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
6. After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Answer: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala.
Answer: Below given some best courses:
1. Civil Engineering(C.E).
2. Computer Science and Engineering(CSE).
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE).
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
5. Information Technology(IT).
6. Mechanical Engineering(ME).
7. Safety and Fire Engineering.
Answer: 3 Hours.
Answer: Below given step by step how to check your result,
1. Candidates need to visit CUSAT website – results.cusat.ac.in.
2. Select the degree course for which the candidate applied.
3. Candidates have to enter their roll number in the exam results page.
4. Submit the roll number.
5. CUSAT website will display the CUSAT CAT 2020 Result.
Answer: Cusat stated the integrated MSC course in 2020. Every seat was filled within the rank 500. There are only 60 seats available for the course in total.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻Never let yourself down😊😊
👉🏻Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For further CUSAT CAT 2020 Entrance Exams related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser. If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
UPES Dehradun 2020 Application Closing Soon Apply Now