CUSAT CAT 2021 Exam Pattern: Attention Aspirants, from this year onwards Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), will be conducting CUSAT exam, Throughout the article, we will discuss the CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern, Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria. Get updated information on Paper pattern, Selection pattern, Age, Nationality, Reservation and Educational Qualification before filling up the form of CUSAT 2021.
Aspirants are advised to read the full article carefully to get every bit of information related to this examination. One needs to read the CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern, Eligibility and syllabus for the CUSAT 2021 to get detailed knowledge about the whole selection procedure.
Download Hand Written Notes for CUSAT CAT 2021 Examination Click Here
1. CUSAT CAT 2021 Useful Resources
2. Quick Facts
3. Important Dates
4. Sample Paper
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Exam Pattern
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
10. List of Top Colleges in India
CUSAT CAT 2021 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of CUSAT CAT 2021, that will help you.
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Slot Booking||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 College Predictor||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Rank Predictor||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Syllabus||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Books||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Sample Paper||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Test Series||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
|CUSAT CAT 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The CUSAT CAT 2021 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 3 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of CUSAT CAT 2021 exam.
|Name of Examination||CUSAT 2021|
|Conducted by||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|CUSAT 2020 Exam Date||__|
|Level of CUSAT Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||250 (for engineering) Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||English|
There is Given blow Important Dates related to CUSAT CAT Exams.
|Schedule||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application form release||08 January 2020|
|Last date for filling the application||10 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||15 Feb 2020|
|Application form apply with late fee||Notified soon|
|The release of admit card||3rd week of June- 1st week of July 2020|
|Exam date||27th-28th July 2020|
|Result announcement||Notified soon|
|1st Round Counselling starts||Notified soon|
We have provided CUSAT CAT 2021 Sample Papers that will help you crack CUSAT CAT 2021examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Mathematics Sample Papers
CUSAT CAT 2021 syllabus will be based on a common syllabus prescribed by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. You may gather general syllabus from 11th & 12th based Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. It will be prescribed after the review of various state syllabus and CBSE, NCERT & Kerala state board.
Syllabus for Physics with E-Books
Syllabus for Chemistry with E-Books
Syllabus for Mathematics with E-Books
|Sets||Relations And Functions|
|Trigonometric Functions||Linear Inequalities|
|Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations||Principle Of Mathematical Induction|
|Permutations And Combinations||Binomial Theorem|
|Sequences And Series||Straight Lines|
|Conic Sections||Limits And Derivatives|
|Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Linear Programming||Relations And Functions|
|Continuity And Differentiability||Application Of Derivatives|
|Vector Algebra||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Application Of Integrals||Probability|
Aspirants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for CUSAT exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing CUSAT exam is given below
- The Admission Seeker should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam for undergraduate courses up to 55% score throughout and 50% minimum in mathematics.
- Candidate must have the degree of graduation with at least
- Subjects must be Chemistry, Physics, maths with English as a compulsory subject for engineering.
All Candidates who living in India can apply for this exam, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for
- Minimum Age –For all undergraduate courses, candidates must be 17 years of age.
- Postgraduate courses, candidates must be less than 22 years of age.
- M.Phil and PhD courses, the age of candidates must be less than 28 years. For doctorate candidates, age limit criteria are 45 years
- Maximum Age- For CUSAT 2020, the maximum age limit is 25 years (for UG courses only) on the date of the exam.
Number of Attempts
According to official instructions, Each Aspirant will be able to attempt as many attempts she/he wanted but there is the limit of the age limit for various courses
The important answer key of CUSAT 2021 will be released within the first week of the may tentatively. CUSAT Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website aspirant will have to log in to their application portal using application serial number and date of birth. The aspirant may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key.
All of the right answers to the questions asked in the online entrance examination of CUSAT 2021 will be present in the answer key. The CUSAT Authority will only accept the challenge if they have the proof of the copy of the answer sheet, which is given at the time of the examination.
The exam pattern of CUSAT 2021 gives detailed information about the duration of the exam, the number of questions asked, the medium of question paper and more. By checking the CUSAT 2021 exam pattern, the candidate will process the information and prepare well beforehand. The detailed information about CUSAT 2021 Exam Pattern is listed below:
|1.||Date of Examination||27th-28th July 2020|
|2.||No. of Shifts||Two|
|3.||Mode of Examination||Online|
|4.||The medium of Examination||English, Hindi|
|5.||Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|6.||Type of Examination||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|7.||Sections in Examination||Physics -(50 Ques.)|
|8.||Total no. of Questions and Marks in Examination||No. of Questions – 250. Total Marks – 750 (250*3)|
|9.||Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded whereas 1 Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
- No. of Question: Total of 250 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer (+3 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
|Special Help Line for CUSAT CAT Exam||+91(484)2577159|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ,s)
Answer: There is given below detailed application procedure
1. Admission Seeker can avail the CUSAT CAT Application Form via online mode only.
2. Visit the official website of CUSAT CAT.
3. Fill all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
4. Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
5. Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
6. After the fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Answer: Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala.
Answer: Below given some best courses:
1. Civil Engineering(C.E).
2. Computer Science and Engineering(CSE).
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering(EE).
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
5. Information Technology(IT).
6. Mechanical Engineering(ME).
7. Safety and Fire Engineering.
Answer: 3 Hours.
Answer: Below given step by step how to check your result,
1. Candidates need to visit the CUSAT website – results.cusat.ac.in.
2. Select the degree course for which the candidate applied.
3. Candidates have to enter their roll number in the exam results page.
4. Submit the roll number.
5. CUSAT website will display the CUSAT CAT 2020 Result.
Answer: Cusat stated the integrated MSC course in 2020. Every seat was filled within the rank 500. There are only 60 seats available for the course in total.
List of Top Colleges in India
|Courses Name||Links Here|
|Engineering Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Medical Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Architecture Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BAMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BHMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BSMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BYNS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|BUMS Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Dental Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Nursing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Veterinary Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Pharmacy Colleges in India||Click Here|
|LAW Colleges in India||Click Here|
|B.Ed Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Hotel Management Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Fashion Designing Colleges in India||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Colleges in India||Click Here|
Never let yourself down
Keep working Hard
For further CUSAT CAT 2021 Entrance Exams related queries,
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply